Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 99. (Read 13251 times)

fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
July 25, 2018, 02:21:33 AM
Do not give up never.  If everyone surrenders, who will win?  Develop.  All in your hands.  Go ahead to your dream.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2018, 02:09:51 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I don't think you should give up, it is a bit of luck with the alt bounties as you said there is a chance that you might not get paid or even if you do it might be worth almost nothing, but you could also find a great one.

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 02:01:16 AM
Don't give up because of the some ICO's that scammed you but rather accept it as lesson to choose better and right ICO. In crypto currency specially ICO's are real scam they use other people to promote their project by the benefits of their selves , best thing to do is make sure the ICo campaign or project that you where going to participate is worth it with the time and effort that you will going to do for the good of their project.
Activity: 4
July 25, 2018, 01:59:40 AM
Unfortunately, This is the Truth! Airdrop almost is a scam or Steal Your Information. I also do many airdrops before, Few of them have results and are not valuable or very low value. You should do bounty campaign, this is better than airdrop so much
Activity: 112
July 25, 2018, 01:58:46 AM
do not ever give up in work, work with semaksiamal maybe, I believe the market will trade well the price of its coins, so do not be easy to give up.
Agreed. You should never take it. Because it's not the way up, it's just a fall or just you stand in one place. You have to take risks and go ahead.
Activity: 26
July 25, 2018, 01:58:14 AM
Happened with me too. I promoted 3 Icos on my facebook and twitter and got nothing. All scammers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
July 25, 2018, 01:54:51 AM
do not ever give up in work, work with semaksiamal maybe, I believe the market will trade well the price of its coins, so do not be easy to give up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 25, 2018, 01:50:57 AM
Everything needs time so ICO too with time investors wouldnt invest everywhere but only in projects which has MVP at least  so with time only real projects will live and there will not so much scamers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
July 25, 2018, 01:47:46 AM
Do not give up so quickly. I myself also often do not get paid when following the bounty that he said ICO failed in the sale or can be spelled out a scam. But I keep looking for a good bounty that can at least display complete and detailed information. At a minimum, if the project is successful, the project should achieve softcap and we can be sure we will get results from what we do.
Activity: 164
July 25, 2018, 01:27:19 AM
I don't think you should give up now. Now is the most crucial moment. We have already paid a lot in this year's encryption market. If we give up now, then we will lose all. I think we should continue to hold on for a while. Now that the price of cryptocurrency has begun to improve, I think the encryption market will be able to recover soon.
Activity: 87
July 25, 2018, 01:23:20 AM
this is not the right solution , you should not stay calm and wait with the rest ...
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
July 25, 2018, 01:22:05 AM
I do not think I should be left. because we are at such a time that we do not work at all and we can not believe where the projects we have come from. On the contrary, there are no projects that we call solid, unfortunately. continue with the insistence that needs to be done here. Make sure you have a good luck in the place.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 01:18:44 AM
Sometimes we are at a saturation point. Most ICOs are scams or can not reach their softcap today, which means if you are on their bounty program, you work for free! and that's only natural when you feel like giving up. But I suggest spreading a bit, do not you regret later, especially if the price of coins or tokens increases and I do not participate airdrop or campaign. So better not to give up, and keep fighting, surely you will find and get a decent coin.
Activity: 448
July 24, 2018, 03:04:21 PM
You should never give up for the simple reason that it makes no sense! Coarse players force you to believe that the Crypto currency will no longer grow, but once the price has fallen to a level that is profitable for them, they will immediately create a huge volume. The price can go up several thousand dollars a day!
Activity: 142
July 24, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
You should not to give up. It would be your experience to do the best to avoiding some scammers in the futire. Try to learning what is your mistake that makes you getring scammed. Even if you are ignoring the important thing in the project schedule, whitepaper, etc.
Activity: 504
July 24, 2018, 11:21:42 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Well, that's the whole point of investing in real ICOs; you get real tokens and real money after selling it. Probably, you're wanting to give up now because of past experiences but let this be a lesson to you. Eventually, you'll find more ICOs out there. Just be ready to study each of them.
Activity: 71
July 24, 2018, 11:18:26 AM
Never give up, actually, there is the same name cinema, very good by the way. But you need just trying  harder and than result will come
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
July 24, 2018, 11:13:58 AM
Dont give up now, you hqve to always believe on cryptocurrency will grow on the next years, you must read the risk before you invest in cryptocurrency and you should have vision before you invest your money on cryptocurrency. Now i suggest you to keep spirit and always believe on cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency will grow again in 2020.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:12:12 AM
I don't figure I should surrender for the present, since this is the start of our achievement in the realm of Crypto, on the grounds that everything will be discovered soon. in Cryptocurrency will recuperate, however starting now and into the foreseeable future we should keep our trust in our crypto venture, since we will see there is no reason to worry soon.
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

I know that feel bro, I was join about 100 Bounty and receive about 20 each of token. But total price I can get from bounty at this time only 100$ for 4 month work. But I still trying and hope it will be better at the end 2018
Dont give up bro. You can refer my Signature Bounty Program. Eloncity is good Bounty at this time. I know this bounty manager, they always success with their bounty program  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: