Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 100. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
I believe that one should never give up, especially now. It is always necessary to achieve the goal. If you can not work with ICO. There are a lot of other projects worthy of your attention. But never let go of your hands.
If you pass, it won't do anything wrong to you. You're just gonna stand in one place. Therefore, it is better to act and risk to grow or have experience for further growth.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 24, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
There are a lot of scammers on the market and it's true. But you can still earn even them, the main thing is just in time to have time to sell these coins
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 10:40:21 AM
Never give up, if you want to earn in a crypto world you have to hold on, no matter how many times the market does not beat you, you have to get up and go on.
Activity: 1022
July 24, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
with different use on terms as the promoting works with the projects on ico scheme investors to gains with less on waste as expending use on efforts to release with parts of drawing as the reference on exchange to goes as the terms of the projects plan.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 10:27:34 AM
just as I experienced but you do not have to give up, you have to be more careful in choosing the project you want to promote. You should always pay attention to token sales, if many are interested in purchasing this token then proceed to promote the project. You should also consider the number of communities that join the project. because it can be ascertained if the community a lot then the greater the chance to achieve success in the project Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
July 24, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
Please persevere, you want to succeed, you must accept things not like.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 24, 2018, 10:22:14 AM
I believe that one should never give up, especially now. It is always necessary to achieve the goal. If you can not work with ICO. There are a lot of other projects worthy of your attention. But never let go of your hands.
You need to develop yourself and learn crypto, then you will succeed. Do not give up if you are unlucky, you need to understand why it was happend and next time be smarter.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
Yes, dont give up either everything is a risk and a challenge that we need to face. We can't achieve success if we did not try to fail. Failure is always present in every actions but we have to handle it positively and make it as a motivation and a lesson to be learn.
Activity: 406
July 24, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
Scammers will always exist. In the future, just make your choice more carefully, do thorough checks before joining any campaign and you will definitely be lucky.
On the other hand there are airdrops that are completely free and you do nothing but wait for them to be in your wallet, so do not expect too much because you will only be frustrated if the results are not that good. If I were you more focused on other ways to get through the crypto and let the air be a distraction so you would benefit in a good way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
July 24, 2018, 10:08:19 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
The problem is that you don't want to evaluate the project's prospects. After all, out of 100 projects, only 5 are honest and profitable. you need to be more careful.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:05:34 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I suggest not to give up but it is always your choice. When you stop you are turning away the chances of being able to get out on the red and make a good fortune. Just make it a turning point that you cant have it all. Too much expectations can make you disappointed.
Activity: 518
July 24, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
Scammers will always exist. In the future, just make your choice more carefully, do thorough checks before joining any campaign and you will definitely be lucky.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

You mustn't give up , because if you give up than your ideas ,your future will destroy, be patient and wait , don't hurry and that's all, but don't give up!
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 09:37:09 AM
I would not give up now.  Even if you're not a full believer in crypto, you have to believe that crypto has at least one more huge bull run on the horizon -- there are too many catalysts for it not to happen (ETF, institutional money, mass adoption of blockchain technology, etc.).
Activity: 392
July 24, 2018, 09:32:31 AM
I believe that patience will be rewarded. There are good projects that will pay for all your efforts.
Activity: 378
July 24, 2018, 09:30:44 AM
You better try to keep optimistic that in the next few years your token can have a high exchange rate so it does not go to waste when you work in a bounty program or join an airdrop.
Activity: 490
July 24, 2018, 09:18:48 AM
No. I personally do not give up. I use this moment to work harder. When many people give up, I will continue to try and certainly be more selective in choosing a bounty.
Activity: 119
July 24, 2018, 09:05:44 AM
Will I feel tired sinced I joined it sleepless in the night but I decide my own self  I will never give up  in this as soon as possible because I believed there is a grace coming in this days so that all efforts will be left alone.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2018, 09:04:59 AM
I think you're wrong, gave up after being hit by a scam many times, or wasted your time? I suggest you to make it as experience and in the future try to do a deep research first before participating in the project, it is better to follow a few projects but really high value than follow many projects but end with scam/no value.  Grin
But in getting small rewards for Airdrops and social sites in the bounty campaign that there were too many participants in such prize campaigns. There are quite a lot of good projects and lots of scams as well. Better to be more careful about choosing a project, and do not expect high rewards.
Activity: 1610
July 24, 2018, 08:59:47 AM
I think you're wrong, gave up after being hit by a scam many times, or wasted your time? I suggest you to make it as experience and in the future try to do a deep research first before participating in the project, it is better to follow a few projects but really high value than follow many projects but end with scam/no value.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: