Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 96. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 04:12:27 PM
Today you have chance to join bounty campaigns and earn perspective coins which don't want listing on exchanges, because the situation on the market so bad, that bounty hunters damp the price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 04:10:54 PM
When choosing a project, pay attention to the decisive factors in the success of the company, this is the team, their experience in this area, responsiveness to their investors
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 04:03:10 PM
Giving up right now seems like giving up in a battle with armless enemies. Considering that you have invested your time and effort, it will be regretful to waste it all. Maybe all you need is patience and more understanding about this industry.

Yes, facing the current market situation requires patience. In addition, to gain success in your crypto business, of course, must work hard. The advantage is not obtained instantly, need a process to get it. Patience and not too quick to make decisions is an important capital that must be owned.
Activity: 24
July 29, 2018, 10:17:09 AM
i think nobody wont give up if not passed at least 2 Q4 period. those times very excited to watch market. everything pumps everything raises. that is not explained. that is experienced situation
Activity: 42
July 29, 2018, 10:10:59 AM
if you think this is not beneficial to you, then its time to give up!..but on the other hand, if you see that this worthy to invest, then take the risks, anyway its up to you!..
Activity: 24
July 29, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
Most ICOs and new coins are outright scams, and the ones that aren't are mostly worthless. Your time would be much better spent getting a job in real life, any job, and using the money you earn to buy Bitcoin than wasting your time making other people money via these scams.
Activity: 266
July 29, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
Review your strategy of researching the project. Evidently, you made some mistakes. Educate yourself. Before participating in any  I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 09:41:18 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I feel that it is time to struggle, and you need to maintain strength, not to lose money, and then wait for crypto regulation to be clear.
In this way, the next investment can begin, otherwise there will be no improvement in the environment, and everything is very dangerous.
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 07:22:09 AM
Don't give up, the trend of cryptocurrency is getting better and better. I believe that more and more work will be developed in the technology of cryptocurrency in the future, and it will truly integrate into our lives.
The potential of the market is still huge. do not give up. Do not give up regardless of investment or ico.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 07:12:44 AM
I never thought to give up. I always try to do better.
Activity: 658
July 29, 2018, 07:01:12 AM
Never need to stop there. Go ahead and everything will turn out. Still earn as much as you want.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
July 29, 2018, 07:00:38 AM
I'll tell you if you want to give it up then think about why did you start it?
I believe that you just have to choose the projects more carefully!
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 29, 2018, 06:45:16 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

You shouldn't give up too early. Maybe you are unlucky when participate in some scam projects, so there still have many good and real airdrop-bounty campaigns because I have been recevied worth awards from doing it, and I am going to continue, never give up
Activity: 132
July 29, 2018, 06:39:12 AM
It’s up to now, it’s an important moment, don’t give up easily, guys, be sure to stay calm and patiently stick to it, but at the same time you don’t spend all your time on ICO, I suggest you can join other rewards. Gold or invest in some currency to earn money from it
Activity: 349
July 29, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

Sad for you. Since joining bounties and airdrop, I always get token. I'm always involved in projects with trustworthy manager. And this is probably a good way to avoid scammer.
Why don't you join Signature campaign?  You can make more money than social media campaign.

Activity: 75
July 29, 2018, 06:34:59 AM
You don’t need to give up. We all make mistakes that’s how humans work and we learn from our mistakes. Next time just pay more attention and read about where you getting in. I understand you spend a lot time but could you spend it in something else? My suggestion is pay more attention and you will success.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 29, 2018, 06:29:17 AM
I prefer to wait out this period. I think in the future there will be much less iso and even less scams.
Activity: 309
July 28, 2018, 06:19:56 PM
How long have you been in crypto. Have you gained or lost. Way the options and am sure the wins ahead is much more than the losses you have encountered.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 06:19:10 PM
Sorry about that, but I think you didn't research well before joining the bounty programs. There are good projects out there that will give you better and good returns. Next time, take your time to study the projects before joining the bounty.. Wish you the best
Activity: 135
July 28, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

do not give up, there's still plenty of good airdrop out there. You should research before joining the airdrop project, or you can also follow the bounty. for the same way with airdrop, and you will also get free tokens. choose is airdrop and bounty that has quality.
Pages:
Jump to: