Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 115. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 07:03:39 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Indeed it is disappointing these things happen. It is affecting the industry. But I suggest that you don't loss hope. Just research well on the airdrop and bounties your joining to have better percentage in receiving your rewards.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 07:00:36 AM
Dear friend,
I can understand your idea. In the recent times, the coin market is not good, the price is a bit low for all coins, except some potential coins such as, EGT, MTC, NEO,...You and someone can have a thinking of giving up this market. But I do not think so. Be patient!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 06:51:23 AM
If you did not manage to earn, you should not give up. You need to understand what the mistake is and continue to work, then the money will come.
Activity: 73
July 13, 2018, 06:32:29 AM
It happens to everyone. We all in one way or the other have joined scam projects and lost our precious capital. But we did not give up. We are still following and investing. Crypto investment needs patience and determination so never give up.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
I think that in a few months, no matter whether it is a bounty or an airdrop, it will fail in the coming months. There are many garbage projects everywhere, and there are very few real projects, and they are not willing to come here to promote, and then the market will be more quiet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
July 13, 2018, 06:23:13 AM
I can agree with the guys which were sharing their thoughts above, it is just a lesson that you have passed, and it is not the reason to give up for you, more than that, it is a reason to increase your effort to put here.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 06:03:18 AM
I feel that it is very necessary now to maintain strength, not to lose money, and then wait for the global regulation to be clear. In this way, the next investment can be started, otherwise there will be no improvement in the environment, and everything is very dangerous.
Activity: 238
July 13, 2018, 05:59:43 AM
Why now give up, if on the contrary you have to enter the market and buy a crypto currency! Now there is a market turn, and there will be a huge growth
Activity: 28
July 13, 2018, 05:58:13 AM
there is a crypto project Socratus but you are fond of those that you like, but you do not want to give a chance to a new one
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 05:56:39 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

yes, you can give up and go to find a real job.
in the crypto industry there is actually a lot you can do not just for airdrop, bounty and campaign. Essentially, knowledge and experience will play an important role in surviving and creating profit opportunities.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
July 13, 2018, 05:55:13 AM
It may be a good time for leaving if you are not investing with what you can afford to lose, if yes then just HODL and wait around. There is no guarantee the market will get better, but it will get worse due to increasing FUD
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
July 13, 2018, 05:52:32 AM
if you confused about giving up you should do this as soon as possible and forget about crypto market. because you should be very strong to trade in this market it will recover but it will go down again and then again recover etc etc. so much stresfull.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 05:52:04 AM
Giving up is always easy. I advise you to study more projects. I'm sure if you do it right then you can earn.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 05:49:24 AM
You are so impatience mate, Don`t stop till you will acquire what you wanted, crypto world is just a matter of patiences, if you quit now then all of what you did will be wasted.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
July 13, 2018, 05:46:24 AM
Yes, everyone who does not like something should give up and release this market from a large number of people. You do not get paid because you are want to participate everywhere, but you need to choose projects carefully. I'd rather miss a week or two but I will not work in a project in which I doubt.
Activity: 202
July 13, 2018, 05:39:19 AM
as a bounty hunter, we should be able to choose a good ico to follow. because we will get a lot of profit from it. now there are some scam ico that make the bounty hunter must be smarter in choosing ico. we must be patient and more careful in order that in the future can get a legit ico.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 05:21:10 AM
I think the market environment is already very bad. You can see that both airdrops and ico are rampant, and now the exchange will survive in the future to increase transactions, but the volume of trading is still falling. This is a vicious circle.
Hmm, in my own experience.. Don't give up so easily because mistakes and failures are part of our future success in life so if you experienced failure don't give up because there are so many chances that you might missed if you will quit. There are so many ICOS, projects that are good give them a Chance.
Activity: 72
July 13, 2018, 05:08:13 AM
I think the market environment is already very bad. You can see that both airdrops and ico are rampant, and now the exchange will survive in the future to increase transactions, but the volume of trading is still falling. This is a vicious circle.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 13, 2018, 05:00:40 AM
If you choose scams then you can lose your money. You will not fly a plane without special education. Then why do you think that you can earn on ico by participating in all projects without Analytics. I believe that you can earn on ico but you need to be able to analyze projects.
Activity: 32
July 13, 2018, 04:52:33 AM
There is always a "win situation" and a "lose situation" ... Study any ICO very well and don't do it only because others are doing it
Jump to: