Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 118. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 10:00:24 PM
you should not give up, but you should be able to learn from your failures, you should be able to choose and analyze the bounty well and be more careful to be able to find a good bounty because there are also many bounty that provide good pay and have a price that continues to grow, for find a good bounty look at projects, teams and managers, find a trustworthy and have a good experience, so you will not waste your time
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 12, 2018, 09:55:48 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

You must accept this thing at now. The market is going down, so its price will lower than ICO's price and bounty hunters sell their tokens with a big amount, this make its price can't grow immediately and need more time. With doing AIrdrop and Bounty, you don't receive award is very normal. Now , I just participate some potential bounty at Bitcointalk
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
July 12, 2018, 09:51:38 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I agree it is so much hard to discover a very good and profitable Ico now, you promote them for a long time then you ended up with nothing there should be regulation here so people will not get scammed again and these airdrops are just a waste of time for everybody.
Truth it is so hard to discover an ICO if it is legit or not , I am a victim of a scam ICO once and just like you promoting their project for long time and earned nothing. Now I only joined to reliable managers and always read the project first so what had been happen to me will not be done again.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 09:37:34 PM
Never give up man,its the bad time but time will change as well so be positive!
Activity: 490
July 12, 2018, 09:36:01 PM
It is better to follow a campaign that has their product development program so that we can follow the progress of their project by looking at their roadmap and trying to follow their information by joining their group so that we get accurate information through their project team.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 12, 2018, 09:35:04 PM
Personally, we should not give up upon many scam ICO now even though you are one of the victims of scam ICO but the best we can do is make lesson learn in choosing the best ICO to make a better hunters. In this case we are thankful because we are freely earned without ant investment being put up.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 12, 2018, 09:34:55 PM
Of course NO. It is necessary to work even more. More such chances will not be. Only now you can earn good money in the cryptocurrency.
Agree to you, cryptocurrency is really volatile, so it is normal to experience the bloody market. As long as you have strong hands and don't panic anytime, just trust the blockchain, because I believe that we are just starting now, we have still more time to be uptrends.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 12, 2018, 09:28:23 PM
you get a better chance compared to people who do not understand about crypto currency but instead choose to surrender, your mentality is very weak.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 09:27:12 PM
personally I think, if you have plenty of time to join the gifts and airdrop, and keep on doing it. You get money from him from making tasks. Returns may not be as great as other campaigns, but I prefer to go from that direction rather than cheat many people. So do not waste your time on things that are not important. So follow your conscience which he thinks is good.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 09:08:42 PM
Yes its true, there are some ICO's who just want to get money from the investors they have many promises and after a few months they are gone, but anyway even that happens I will not give up, I try and try until I can cover up all my losses and gained profit.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 09:04:50 PM
Research, As a bounty hunter we must choose wisely who we were dealing with. As you can see out of 100 ICO 80-90% are scams so it is us to choose a project that we can see there's something in it. I advise you to also choose the mangers your working for but you still end up choosing the end.
Activity: 83
July 12, 2018, 08:56:48 PM
Do not give up, consider and select good projects to join. I am also very confused when there are too many projects being introduced on the forum.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 08:56:10 PM
Ok, giving up is not the best solution to face the problem. there can be a successful and failing project, therefore you must be careful in choosing the project so that in joining you get results. keep the spirit and keep fighting, as long as the cryptocurrencies still have value then we can still benefit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 08:14:58 PM
No you should not give up just  look at the price of bitcoin last year at this same time you can see that btc made a big progress and the fact that there is a lot of scams means that it became very popular .
Activity: 120
July 12, 2018, 08:11:05 PM
No, it is just necessary to carefully approach the selection of projects. Do not waste time on Airdrops, engage in Bounty
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 07:45:51 PM
This certainly requires selective in choosing the ICO nor the bounty. Indeed many ICO scam making a lot of results became worse and certainly, no one wants it. the necessity of the analysis in the bounty and the ICO is indispensable to be able to avoid this scam and is needed. the field of crypto is too unfortunate if just always get caught up in the scam only.
Activity: 324
July 12, 2018, 07:32:58 PM
This year many project scam and delay payments thats for sure, its harder and harder to earn money, but still dont give up, work harder!
Activity: 554
July 12, 2018, 07:31:26 PM
That was so very sad and that is some saying that here in crypto world was to risky always make sure that all the bounty, Signature or promoting in social media make it sure that is not a scam because some of bounty was scam so i suggest that don't give up just face it and be vigilante on what are you joining to get you paid and i sure if you do that you will be successful and never you be scam.
Activity: 112
July 12, 2018, 07:29:23 PM

Don’t give up mate. Giving up won’t address or correct the scam ICOs. I believe sooner these scammers will be minimized and hopefully eliminated. Critics would be glad if many people will back off from crypto. So let us stay firm and continue to equipped ourselves with crypto knowledge to help us discriminate scammers.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
July 12, 2018, 07:27:36 PM
It is sad of what you have experience mate, maybe you are just unlucky at this time but for sure you can find a better one later.
Crypto is risky and we need to gamble our time and effort promoting their projects as a bounty hunter but we never knows if we got paid or not in the end. We never loose our hope nor we easily give up, and only risk takers will survive in crypto.
Jump to: