Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 117. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 02:18:35 AM
I would suggest you to consider this time not as wasted, but as useful and positive time of learning, during which you have discovered that the things that you have been doing is not as successful as you waited them to be.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 02:17:42 AM
We can't give up now. We have invested a lot in this year's encryption market. If we give up now, then our efforts will be wasted. We should continue to wait in this market and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 62
July 13, 2018, 02:12:05 AM
If you have such an idea, I think that you have not yet reached the exit time, because you still want to gain profits in encryption, and I don’t think I have to give up because it is still profitable.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 02:09:25 AM
Joining in airdrops are mostly scam but you should not give up to earning in cryptos because crypto is the best extra income just do bounties. If you have a full time job just make crypto as a part time job.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 13, 2018, 01:54:18 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Doing our own due diligence in choosing a good Altcoin will save us from hell and I think bounty hunting is the best choice if we want to get involved in a specific project without even using and losing our own money just for investing fake and scam projects.  Patience is a virtue so why would we quit if we still have hope to gain good amount of money from these ICO programs arround.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 13, 2018, 01:52:51 AM
I at one time when I was just beginning to engage in bounty climbed almost in everything, without much thought)) As a result, of the 70 bounty campaigns paid most of the projects. But almost half of them stopped in development, in the end they lie on their wallet and cost a penny. Now I'm trying to thoroughly study the project before I participate in it)) It's better to choose 2-3 good than 10 no)) Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 113
July 13, 2018, 01:38:39 AM
I have already gave up airdrops, there is wasting of time. I think, have to take more time for studies blochains, icos, white papers. It's more smart and useful pastime.
Activity: 115
July 13, 2018, 01:33:32 AM
We can't give up now, we have already paid so much in the encryption market. If we give up now, we will lose a lot. If you want your efforts to be wasted, you can give up. But I suggest that you should continue to hold on for a while.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
July 13, 2018, 01:14:41 AM
Do not give up, this is the problem of weak people who can not achieve anything in life, you need to analyze their mistakes and do not repeat them again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
July 13, 2018, 01:11:04 AM
Even i stopped doing bounty stuff based on past experience even being a senior member it is very much difficult to find good bounty . Even i stopped completely investing on ICO . Now i am thinking to concentrate on my holding and trade based on that instead of wasting time on useless bounties.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 13, 2018, 01:09:19 AM
every day you shall rise again. Do not overcook dissolves in a sense of disappointment or sadness. As this can greatly affect every activity you do. You have to be more sincere and patient. Believe it, that what you eliminate will soon get a bigger change.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 13, 2018, 12:57:08 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

In my opinion it's not wasting your time, by promoting their project signature You also paid though a bit. but we must remember that the project participants gifts do not have to use the capital. Therefore I do not think you need to complain with what you get from the ico project. like many of the participants have to be patient.
Activity: 96
July 13, 2018, 12:55:56 AM
You must not give up now, otherwise your previous efforts are in vain, although the encryption market is continuing to fall. The market is very bad. But I think we should continue to hold on for a while. I think the encryption market will still recover.
Activity: 105
July 13, 2018, 12:55:08 AM
You make a mistake if you participate in all projects in a row! You need to pay special attention to the selection of projects in which you participate, so as not to waste time!
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
July 13, 2018, 12:54:34 AM
I think you chose the wrong project to join. Because there are many scams in the world today. You must have the skills to analyze the ICO project as good or bad. The Amazix team has an analysis table for those who do not recognize the project as good or bad. You can contact them and consult the guide.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
July 13, 2018, 12:49:21 AM
you do not have to give up because now many people are investing in Bitcoin and trying to get a good profit because nowadays many people who hold their altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back up then I recommend you not to give up
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 13, 2018, 12:46:57 AM

Maybe you mistakenly choose shitty icos and I'm sorry for that. Yes most of the icos now are getting shitty but still we take risk to join and invest our time and in the end, it's all up to us. And by now we should be anticipating this to happen more often or if you really can't take this anymore then yes just do trading with strong coins and live with it.
Activity: 200
July 12, 2018, 11:19:40 PM
If your feeling bad about your current situation I suggest to do way more research before participating in a bounty or airdrop.  Most of these coins are bogus and your will end up wasting tons of time if you don't weed out the bad ones first. 
Activity: 27
July 12, 2018, 11:15:46 PM
Yeah i had the same thing mate. signed up for hundred of airdrops and only received a hand full and the ones i did received were not even worth a tenth of what the said,.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
July 12, 2018, 11:12:19 PM
Don’t quit. Just be extra cautious the next time you participate in a bounty campaign. It’s really a hit-or-thing thing. Research is the key.
Jump to: