Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 3. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 07:10:13 AM
Of course you should go to college. If you not complete your study, you will not get a got job. If you will not get a good job you will not able to marry a beautiful girl..... Grin
Activity: 44
September 07, 2018, 07:05:31 AM
Yes, because it is the time were so many experinces start to build your moral. And there are many good and bad experience that will teach you about the reality of life.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
Yes, for most well-paid jobs getting a college degree is almost a necessity. Higher education will always be important. It gives great opportunities to make a prosperous career, it enables individuals to expand their knowledge and skills, express their thoughts clearly in speech and in writing, grasp abstract concepts and theories, and increase their understanding of the world and their community. I study Computer Science and I really like it. But sometimes it's hard to cope with all those writing works at college. Now I'm writing my first essay about networking and I guess I'll use a little help of one essays online service to finish it till the end of the month. Hope I'll get my master's degree in Computer Science in the next few years. I think it will be an important step to a successful career.
Activity: 8
September 06, 2018, 04:16:35 PM
going to college is important.
Activity: 50
September 06, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
it is always good to have that degree if you have the chance.
Activity: 36
September 06, 2018, 01:22:35 PM
Because with college you can be able to explore more about yourself like adding science that you like at high school, get new friends who can help to find a job later with you bachelor's degree Wink Wink
Activity: 35
September 06, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
Tidak harus
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:03:08 AM
Yes! We all know that highest educational attainment has a big factor in our life. Going to college increase salary potential, broader career opportunities and options for individual and professional growth that you can't get anywhere else. Going to college, you can experience new areas of interest, expand your vision of possibilities and define your self in ways that you cannot imagine.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:56:10 AM
It is best to go to college. After graduating from the university, it is more convenient to go out to find a job. And the emolument is generally be higher than those not.
Activity: 22
September 06, 2018, 04:23:11 AM
The college will provide a better and better quality of living, where you will not find it difficult to get a better job and a high income
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 11:04:48 PM
why not? Is it money problems? I wouldn't advice you to stop going to college if only you've gotten the chance to go. Yh i know several successful internet marketers would go ahead and say school is a scam and all that . Sure I.M worked for them. Might not work for you. Don't rely on crypto. It can make you rich over night however have u taught of the other side as well? So i would advice you to go to school
September 05, 2018, 10:49:13 PM
college places to learn about what you feel you know but not necessarily right and there you will find many human characters who will later become your business partners
September 05, 2018, 10:15:50 PM
If you want a better life and a better future for yourself and for your family you should go to college and finish your degree , because when you graduated in college and have a diploma , you can have a decent job , to earn more money , or even you can established your own company or have your business for you and for your family ,. Going to college and finishing it would be your greatest  goal to achieve , your diploma will be the most expensive thing that you can give to your family in the future.
Activity: 13
September 01, 2018, 10:36:52 PM
Yes, you should enter collage. Because having a degree is very important nowadays, especially when you're getting a job.

Yeah a degree plays a great deal when finding jobs in today
September 01, 2018, 10:27:26 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

It depends what you have in mind for your future
September 01, 2018, 10:13:20 PM
Yes, you should enter collage. Because having a degree is very important nowadays, especially when you're getting a job.
September 01, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
Whether you will go to college or not is not a question; it is a must. You must finish it 'coz that would be a great fallback when all else fails. I strongly believe thst "Education is a great equalizer." This would be a great weapon against poverty, discrimination and racism. So go get a degree!
September 01, 2018, 07:19:43 PM
I think you need college. Higher education provides a great opportunity to get the best job. By having the knowledge and practical skills acquired during college, we will get a much greater opportunity to get good job opportunities and in accordance with our expertise.
Activity: 58
September 01, 2018, 07:13:29 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
I would really recommend you to have your degree in college as it opens more opportunities in your career. Having a degree definitely sets you apart, but doesn't mean you can't do what other things you want. You can also do your hobbies and maybe, get lucky and have a fortune out of it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
September 01, 2018, 06:36:17 PM
I do not meant to be arrogant but i think you need to get to collage. it is necessary. Very very important.
Pages:
Jump to: