Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 9. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 08:15:25 AM
Im not from USA nor a college graduate but for me it is really better if you finished with degrees.Its very hard to look for a better job if your only a highschool graduate.College graduate had more opportunities to find a better job because they have higher knowledge rather than highschool graduate.Mostly job vacancies are accepting only college graduate.So if you had an opportunity to go to college grab it because its for your own good and for a brighter future.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 08:08:14 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

I know that in other country college is not important because if they done study at high school they can find a job and in other country like US degree holder is not important, but i advice to you to enter college because degree holder is the best. Here in my country college is important and lot of children wants to study especially in college, so grab the oppurtunity my dear Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 08:00:40 AM
Everyone should go to college as you will know there and develop on what of person you are. But if you are inspired of the richest people now, like BIll Gates and Mark Zuckerberg at first gave up college and decided to earn money with their ideas, make sure that you have the same mind as them for quitting college.
Activity: 87
March 31, 2018, 07:24:39 AM
yes I have to go to college because besides I get more knowledge and my degree is easier to get a job
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 31, 2018, 07:17:47 AM
I think the downside for all schools is that education does not happen in school, education can take place in any kind of building or outdoors. Various methods are being tried to limit the vision of the person. Especially the big company owners are made up of people who left their education lives in the middle.
Activity: 75
March 31, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
This is my candid advice, go to college but make sure you acquire skills too while in college cos the skill  might be what will end up putting food on your table.
Activity: 12
March 31, 2018, 05:10:55 AM
You should have to go to college. Although you were already done in SH, you cant pick easily a good work you like. Many companies will also choose workers with degrees and thats the advantage if you go to college than in Senior Highschool.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
Yes, you should. Never settle for less. Pursue things that will lead to your success. If it is your dream to get a diploma work for it. Go to college and study. It is never wrong to dream big.
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 04:52:29 AM
I suggest you should go to school. knowledge is the most important issue to create a good future citizens and guaranteed for the life of you with good job.
Activity: 162
March 31, 2018, 02:29:22 AM
There many people want to go to college, but they connot study because of the financial problem. Some people have a lot of resources and can easyly afford to study but not interested to go to college. For me it's good to study in college, it is for our future.
Activity: 110
March 31, 2018, 01:30:23 AM
Definitely yes.Its a proven fact that those who have gone to college make more than those who have not, and that they have more opportunities and stable employment as they proceed though life. So, its not even a question that should be asked. Just go. It'll be one of the best decisions you will have taken in your life
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 01:54:44 AM
I am student, it is not easy to study and work at the same time.  We are not capable to paid those school bills so i need to earn with bitcoin,  join in signature campaign and it really help a lot.  Even if it is hard,  i will finish my school because i believe  that i can have a good life and get a descent work when i finish my college.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 26, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
Hi everyone,

if you want to further enhance your skills and knowledge then I advise you to go to college. Here in our country we have vocational courses which is way cheaper and could take only a short period of time, about 2 years.
But most of the companies here prefer 4 year courses.

College is advance ladder of educational system that would prepare you to you future chosen career. I suggest that you go for it, not all have that privilege to go to college.
Activity: 1
March 26, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
College isn't for everyone. There are many trades that pay on levels equal to that of bachelor's or even master's degrees. Only go to college if you have the intelligence and discipline to succeed. Good luck in whatever you choose to do for a living...
Activity: 26
March 26, 2018, 10:11:51 PM
Ofcourse, you should go to college. College is imperative for a long and succesful life and can make your dreams come true in the long run. Being a college student is very challenging for us however, that doesn't mean we should run from it.
Activity: 161
March 23, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
for me i like to go to college because in our generation today the more you have degree the more you an opportunity to get a better job & higher salary.
Activity: 121
March 23, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
For me its yes,because if you are a degree holder its easy to find job.
Mostly degree holder has higher income than to high school diploma.
So dont waste time to go college.
Activity: 37
March 23, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
You should, you will have fun  Smiley
Activity: 45
March 19, 2018, 08:35:43 PM
Everyone should go to college as you will know there and develop on what of person you are. But if you are inspired of the richest people now, like BIll Gates and Mark Zuckerberg at first gave up college and decided to earn money with their ideas, make sure that you have the same mind as them for quitting college.
Activity: 84
March 19, 2018, 07:38:39 PM
Hi everyone,

yes you should go to college. There are more opportunities when you are a degree holder.

You should go to college. When you finished your degree it’s a lot more opportunities to open. You will get what job you really want to. And if you’re school credentials is there’s no need to look for a good company to apply to because they will offer you even you’re not applying. They will come to you. Now a days college degree is one of the requirement to work in a good and stable company. And also it’s for you. It’s your own fulfillment that you finished school and got a degree. And also it will make your family proud.
Pages:
Jump to: