Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 5. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
if you want to do job and work under others then go to college have a degree......

if you want to really learn something study your own do research on internet and start a business ......
Activity: 6
August 23, 2018, 06:44:11 AM
It depend on who you want to be in the future and what path you like
Activity: 30
August 22, 2018, 02:26:56 AM
Yes, more job opportunities, easier to get loans, higher employability
Activity: 28
August 22, 2018, 01:33:05 AM
Yes you must go colldge, because you can learn from college about life as well.
Activity: 4
August 22, 2018, 01:11:54 AM
University is not the only way to ensure your success. Your life is yours, so make a choice for yourself
Activity: 45
August 22, 2018, 12:47:39 AM
Going to college is a great choice and it will be very interesting 
Activity: 52
August 21, 2018, 07:01:36 PM
It's better if you analyze it on your own, not only because society tells to do it. Think if you really need it.
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 03:53:40 AM
I thought went to college it was important, but for people like me who lack in economics, I would of course prefer to work, instead of spending much of the cost for College. But if you have met all the qualifications I would recommend for you to get into college. You will have a lot of experience after graduation.
Activity: 16
August 18, 2018, 03:06:15 AM
Of course, college is a good place to learn more useful knowledge as well as increase your ability to communicate.
Activity: 43
August 17, 2018, 10:22:08 AM
I think go to college will be a better choice for most people, unless you think you are Bill Gats or Vitalik Buterian.
Activity: 36
August 17, 2018, 10:04:59 AM
I guess it's best to go to college so you'll have a vast area of opportunities and your pay is much higher. When you have a degree, there is a huge possibility for you to find a stable job and you are on an advantage provided that you are doing good in college. But you have to figure out what you're good at before proceeding to college so you'll know which path to take.
Activity: 30
August 17, 2018, 08:53:37 AM
Yes if the career path you have chosen requires you to get a specific qualification. If you are unsure maybe going to college will help you decide what you really want to do and you will probably meet some good friends at uni also.
Activity: 44
August 17, 2018, 07:09:22 AM
Better if you can go and complete studies due to career competition it is important       
Activity: 55
August 14, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
Its up to person if what decision
To make if wants to college or not but i prefer to go to college. So manay benefits you will get.
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 09:34:20 AM
Higher education is better than average.
Activity: 21
August 14, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
Absolutely yes. To my opinion education is one of the most important things in your life and something that no one can't take from your once you get it. Thus you will become "richer" person and have better perspective in your life. Don't miss that opportunity and you will not regret your decision.
You need to be very careful with this kind of thinking. Don't equate education with "formal schooling". Education will undoubtedly improve your life. It is certainly one of the most important things there is. That doesn't mean that going to a formal education institute will always be the best option. It also doesn't always mean that you will be paid more after you study more you'll make more money. You will likely be a "poorer" person if you go to a university in the US. Most students have huge debts.
Activity: 4
August 13, 2018, 06:55:12 PM
Absolutely yes. To my opinion education is one of the most important things in your life and something that no one can't take from your once you get it. Thus you will become "richer" person and have better perspective in your life. Don't miss that opportunity and you will not regret your decision.
Activity: 21
August 13, 2018, 01:05:48 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
Going to college should not be the obvious answer. It can be a great answer, but it really depends on what you want. If you don't know what you want to do, don't go to college to try to figure it out. You'll just be wasting tens of thousands of dollars. It's much cheaper to do that other ways. You may want to look into the program Praxis. You can get into a job that doesn't require a degree and learn as you go. What are you passionate about? What do you want to do? I would say that you can be successful in most fields without a college degree, if you go about it the right way. There are some fields that absolutely require a degree, of course, but not all of them.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
haha i know this feeling . Where you would want to decide either to go by the internet marketing way or go by the offline ways also known as the college  way. Well you can do both . I can show you the trick. I really like to be my own boss throgh internet marketing and never be someone's boss. Well i had a plan. I decided to go to college and persue Information Technology so i was still in the trend. I even bettered my internet marketing skills. Still self boss
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
Go to a college (get into debt) then work to make someone else richer.Was it worth it?it’s time to stop pushing all young people to go to college, and instead push them towards the path that is right for them.
Pages:
Jump to: