Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 6. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
Yes you should and everybody should even if you are genuis everybody needs it. We need formal education to rate and record our knowledge academically. Even me I'm a graduate but I want to return to college class to take other course to add desirable skills and it will be a big help in getting new careers.
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 12:23:27 PM
many people have proven in the past and now that one does not a college degree to become successful in life, some of the worlds richest people did not go to school. I believe if you are determined and patient you can be whatever you want. Or do short courses, for example in business management, no need to to study for 4-5 years. Better of all to start working early, to know what you want to become, then study everything in your field, together with experience you will become an expert.
Activity: 64
August 13, 2018, 12:23:02 PM
It's completely your decision, your money, and future. So don't do what others want you to do.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
August 13, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
If you have to do it for your future then do it, in case that you want a job where you don't need it do not do it. Pretty simple mate
Activity: 63
August 13, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
The question of course is interesting is outrageous from the fact whether a person should go to college. Of course, if he has already learned to make good money on the Internet from a young age, then probably in college he will not need to learn anything more. He will have all the means for existence.
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
August 13, 2018, 07:15:38 AM
Of course. College was invented so that students can go there.
It is better to be equipped with a college degree than nothing at all.
Activity: 64
August 13, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
yes of course! going to college would teach you a lot not only academically but also lots of lessons in life specially dealing with other people, dealing with almost different people everyday would enhance your human relations and would boost your confidence in the future
Activity: 33
August 13, 2018, 06:14:41 AM
Go to college it is important and it will be really fun and there is lot to learn for the future   
Activity: 8
August 13, 2018, 05:04:53 AM
I wouldn't go to college. You end up like the rest, living a life dedicated to making money and have a successful career. You have to educate yourself though, if you choose to quit traditional education. But with the internet, everything is possible
Activity: 44
August 13, 2018, 04:41:44 AM
You'll have a better opportunity at having a great and well-rounded work when you do.
Activity: 69
August 12, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
I think if you have better plan about starting a own business , or talented in a specific area it is not mandatory to go to college. it is really depend on you. because you are the person who knows everything about you. if you have a Degree  it will be well valuable for you. but without degree also there are so many people who win the World
Activity: 7
August 11, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
Got my undergrad at Cal Poly Pomona in CIS. Worked for 5 years, took the GMAT.

Now at University of Michigan - Ross School of Business, half way through the MBA program.

My advice...The more you know, the more you know you don't know.

I always think I knew enough until I took that next class.

Just finished a Data Mining class. Changed my whole outlook on machine learning and regression modeling. That class led me to create a custom scripted chart indicator for an Algo cryptocurrency trading bot.

Finance recently helped me calculate ATCF (after tax cash flow) using a 5 period Commercial Real Estate type Pro Forma analysis to determine the true valuation of a cryptocurrency mining operation. Should it be leveraged? How much leverage? Little more advanced than break-even days.

So, yeah. College may help you understand and apply more complex topics than you would have otherwise never cared to think about.
Activity: 34
August 09, 2018, 10:03:42 AM
Yes you should because it is also for your sake. For you to graduate with a degree and have a job. To come the opportunity to you easily. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 9
August 09, 2018, 05:25:54 AM
It depends why you want to go to college, if it is some branch of science which you really like it is a good way to know some people with similar interestment. If it's only because there is a job when you finish this field of study it can be a good way but mustn't. You can make a lot of money but be unhappy person bacause you do something you hate.
Activity: 75
August 09, 2018, 05:17:17 AM
Yes, go to college, you'll have more opportunities for a good payed job in the future if you finish it succesfuly.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 05:14:36 AM
I would say college is wasting time , look at top 100 richest people in the world , how many of the has gone to college?
how many of them has a college degree?
College is too old for new era!
Activity: 32
August 09, 2018, 04:37:06 AM
It depends on you, in case you're embarrassed if you do not have a excessive diploma, then you need to visit university. but a excessive degree will no longer decide your future fate, all of it relies upon on you, depending on how robust your efforts are, everybody can be a success even without a excessive diploma. and many unemployed scholars.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 04:28:43 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
Why ? Dont you want to be a dropout? dont you want to be a millionaire !!
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
When Football meets Crypto
August 09, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
i will never tell someone who seeks college advice to stop going . I would probably say yes to that...Sure i understand most will say hey quit college and face on your life. blah blah
Activity: 33
August 08, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
yes you have to go. because education is very important for everyday life. if you become smart you will get a decent job and earn a large income. intelligence is expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: