Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 68. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 19, 2017, 04:12:41 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

Yes, you should enter college. Take course which interest you the most, having a degree gets you one step closer to your dream job plus the adventures of college life are worth it.

You should enter college for me as I think that even with bitcoin and even if you are profittig on it. College provides you something to fall back to. It gives you a degree wherein you can apply to when all else fails and give you an expertise and knowledge that you might be able to use and develop when we are old.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 04:06:15 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

Yes, you should enter college. Take course which interest you the most, having a degree gets you one step closer to your dream job plus the adventures of college life are worth it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 19, 2017, 03:38:02 AM
Hi everyone,

The United States of America is a first world country and that the economy is in demand of skilled individuals. It means that the competition in applying for work is hard since you need to have a good educational background to be accepted to a white collared job. And so if you will not graduate in college you will end up in hard labor jobs for the rest of your life with a minimum pay.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 19, 2017, 03:12:52 AM
Yes you Really should go to college the world is wide don't stop yet it will open more opportunities.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 19, 2017, 02:59:14 AM
Hi everyone,

Dude, go to college that´s the best invertion that you can do with your life. Study something you like to do thats the best adviced that i can give you Smiley

Yeah. If you want to have a bigger chance to be successful, there's no better optuin than to get a degree. We may see a lot of people dropping out of college to become millionnaires of even billionnaires but their number is flimsy compared to those that dropped out and are not really doing well after. Ensure your future.

Activity: 244
July 18, 2017, 08:47:33 PM
Hi everyone,

Dude, go to college that´s the best invertion that you can do with your life. Study something you like to do thats the best adviced that i can give you Smiley
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 18, 2017, 08:36:57 PM
It's better if you should go to college and take a major that suits your skills and abilities. It's easy to study if you're enjoying what you're studying. It will give you less stress and will make studying easy.
Activity: 382
July 18, 2017, 03:05:06 PM
Find the forecasted most in-demand careers in the next 5 years and pick one. If i could go back i would go to college in a second.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
July 18, 2017, 02:58:06 PM
Yes you should go with no hesitations at all . unless you have well educated mined with a good skills in C++ or any programming languages make you eligible to create\innovate a blockchain project not copy\paste one which make u rich \ famous and being able to create your own college then if succeed .
Why are you giving knowledge in programming as the reason not to go to college? For me the most obvious reason why someone shouldn't waste his time on higher education is wealth. If you're rich because your parents are, don't bother going. If they have a company, start working there to learn everything about their business, because you will have to take over one day. Don't waste time on learning the basics, learn from people who had achieved a success and follow them.
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
July 18, 2017, 02:45:42 PM
Yes you should go with no hesitations at all . unless you have well educated mined with a good skills in C++ or any programming languages make you eligible to create\innovate a blockchain project not copy\paste one which make u rich \ famous and being able to create your own college then if succeed .
Activity: 700
July 18, 2017, 01:52:13 PM
Hi everyone,

Do you already have any idea what you want to do or what you have a passion for?

I went in for a computer field and completely hated it at the higher levels, it is very lonely to code by yourself all day when you also are a social creature like myself. I switched to something where I can do both and focused my major.

I had to take 2 summer semesters and an extra year of college to catch up when Iswitched, because credits don't always all transfer over or count towards another major.

Don't waste money like I did, not planning and not knowing what I wanted to do cost me tens of thousands of dollars.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 18, 2017, 12:25:26 PM
do you have any better plan instead?
if no you should.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 12:24:36 PM
Unless you're innovative enough to start your own business and have it become successful I would go to school.
Activity: 111
July 18, 2017, 12:22:18 PM
Going to college is a very very  good idea, I am advising every young one to please endevour to attend college
Activity: 111
July 18, 2017, 12:19:13 PM
Going to college is a good idea. Sometimes you just need a fresh start in life. You need to put away your old habits and your old self, and become the person you were meant to be. That may sound cheesy, but I’ve found it to be true of myself as well as many other people I know. It is especially the case for young people who are transitioning from childhood to adulthood. College is the perfect opportunity to break out of that old shell and become someone totally new.
Activity: 40
July 18, 2017, 12:11:11 PM
yeah of course am a collage graduate and its cool
Activity: 378
July 18, 2017, 10:27:34 AM
Yes you should..If you have a dream to yourself to have a a goodlife and to help your family..Most companies now requires a degree holder for higher positions. College is your stepping stone on what you want in your future as a professional.  Cheesy
Activity: 98
July 18, 2017, 10:13:23 AM
I wasted 5k on college, good thing I learned my mistake before wasting anymore.

Same here, although the amount was even more. Wasted 4 years and a lot of money. Should have done something else during that time.

Too bad for you both I guess. College years was the best for me I didn't spend as much as yours, not because I'm poor. But instead of complaining, I did what I think is best for my future. I study hard and at the same time I play smart.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
July 18, 2017, 04:32:37 AM
Hi everyone,

Yes you should go to college it's not all about you but also you should consider you parents that they will be happy if you finish your study. Make sure that the course you choose is what you want and sure oppurtunity will come to you.
Activity: 28
July 18, 2017, 03:37:21 AM
Definitely if your business minded person then you should go for business.
But studies is like plan B so let it be there and complete it, by studying you can do business as hard works pays.
its just a suggestion .
thanks Wink
Pages:
Jump to: