Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 70. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 09, 2017, 05:24:53 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

Well, the I think the best advice that I can give is that they should choose any field or job that is somehow connected to things
that they enjoy doing. I think that they'll be less stressed if what they're studying about is somehow connected to their hobbies
or interest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
July 09, 2017, 03:16:55 PM
Absolutely yes. To my opinion education is one of the most important things in your life and something that no one can't take from your once you get it. Thus you will become "richer" person and have better perspective in your life. Don't miss that opportunity and you will not regret your decision.
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
July 09, 2017, 01:58:28 PM
It would be interesting to know the number of people with or without degree working at mcdonalds.

Btw. Mcdonalds in germany are in the transition of replacing humans with booking tablets.
They are firing human cashiers on mass.

Lets look at reality how many einsteins didnt visit university? Roll Eyes

@op

The answer depends on your needs and wants for the future.
If you want to work at mcdonalds dont go for college.

Are they going to tax the robots?

There was a bill in the Europe to tax the robots that are replacing humans...

"European parliament calls for robot law, rejects robot tax"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-robots-lawmaking-idUSKBN15V2KM

Bill Gates disagrees:

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-robot-tax-brighter-future-2017-3

Back to college:

It's a must...but it is expensive. Go if you have the opportunity.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
July 09, 2017, 01:43:35 PM
It would be interesting to know the number of people with or without degree working at mcdonalds.

Btw. Mcdonalds in germany are in the transition of replacing humans with booking tablets.
They are firing human cashiers on mass.

Lets look at reality: how many einsteins didnt visit university? Roll Eyes

@op

The answer depends on your needs and wants for the future.
If you want to work at mcdonalds dont go for college.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 09, 2017, 12:40:38 PM
In our country, majority of graduates don't have work and are not able to exercise the career they have chosen.
Example: education graduate work as cashiers

But in your country maybe it's not the case.
Where graduates in colleges are almost at the same level with highschool graduates.

Grab the degree, certainly you have a lot more opportunities if you finish your education.
Then find a job.
After that, it would all rely on your dedication and luck.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
July 09, 2017, 07:40:26 AM
When you are not able to take decision on your own, i believe you shouldn't go to college. What is your biggest dream you want to achieve?. what you want to become in life? Ask your self set of questions which will help to understand whether you should go to college or not.
Activity: 228
July 09, 2017, 07:20:26 AM
Tell me why you don't want to go college. College is the best place where you can enjoy the life with your friends, once you are out of college then life become hectic in our daily routines of work and family. I would suggest go to college.
Activity: 128
Merit: 101
July 09, 2017, 06:27:00 AM
Yes you should go to college. Very few have become rich you haven't gone to college. In college they will teach you ethics, behavior apart from various other subjects which would be helpful for your progress in life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
July 09, 2017, 04:24:48 AM
You have to make this decision yourself. After all, instead of you, no one will go to college and regret it later, or vice versa, do not regret that they did not go. You need to weigh the pros and cons.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
July 09, 2017, 04:18:54 AM
Of course,  You should go to college but that is, if money is not a problem in your family.  And being a degree holder has a lot of opportunities to have a better job than who did'nt have a degree.

If money is not a problem and you just not want to enter college that's a fault. Many people is incapable to enter college because the dont have money for tuition fees. So be grateful because you'll be able to enter college which some people have been dreaming of.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 09, 2017, 01:50:52 AM
You'll be open to more opportunities and it will be easy for you to get a job. If you want to earn money with no problems whatsoever then you should continue to enter college until you graduate because most of the jobs out there ( professional ones ) require a degree from the applicant. You will have a higher chance to be accepted.

Definitely and well said.  Being a graduate and a degree holder would be the key for you to have a stable job.  Besides what will you do if you will not enter or finish your college?  If you have a family business it would always be the best to study the fundamentals of business as it will make your business more profitable.
Activity: 301
July 09, 2017, 01:28:21 AM
If you have a S.T.E.M degree I think it's worth it otherwise I'm highly skeptical.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
July 09, 2017, 01:19:12 AM
Why would they not? It is really necessary if you want a stable job in the future. Students should aim for college.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
July 08, 2017, 10:49:30 PM
You'll be open to more opportunities and it will be easy for you to get a job. If you want to earn money with no problems whatsoever then you should continue to enter college until you graduate because most of the jobs out there ( professional ones ) require a degree from the applicant. You will have a higher chance to be accepted.

So if I'm not going to college to get that degree how do you then get that job as a marketer?

Activity: 451
Merit: 269
July 08, 2017, 10:39:59 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

First: Who is paying for it?
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
July 08, 2017, 10:22:51 PM
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
July 08, 2017, 03:11:32 PM
Hi everyone,

Gaining a college degree will not only help with a good job but also it will help when it comes to getting a very good salary as well, but it all depends on the what you want to do.

As per my experience, getting a college degree will really help you get a high paying job in your local country and specially abroad. Although not all college graduate lands a decent job because they are underemployed and every year thousand are graduating so the competition of getting a job get higher. But if your grades are good enough then company will hire you. I was lucky that my siblings sent me to college and help me to get a high paying job and even travel in the US, Canada and Asia. So I advise you to take your education seriously because it will really help you down the line.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 08, 2017, 02:23:29 PM
Hi everyone,

Gaining a college degree will not only help with a good job but also it will help when it comes to getting a very good salary as well, but it all depends on the what you want to do.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
July 08, 2017, 01:25:42 PM
Hi everyone,

Yes, you better continue your education to college. By continuing your education to college you will get more knowledge that will support your career in the world of work. You will have much greater chance to reach a better position in the future
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
July 08, 2017, 01:02:16 PM
nowadays you probably need one if your goal is to work for other people and earn a decent salary, i didnt get an education and it took me until age 30 to get anywhere in life
Pages:
Jump to: