Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 66. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 25, 2017, 10:39:36 PM
If you want more opportunities in your future then go.

Not more opportunities but the best opportunities are reserved for those that have a degree with them. If you're not from a well off family that owns a big company, you won't have much of a choice but to boost your stock by going to college. Big companies find big importance in degree holders and I don't think it would even have to be thought out thoroughly.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 05:00:57 PM
If you want more opportunities in your future then go.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 03:37:20 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

In my case as an IT, college was just a boost of confidence doesn't really produce the skills i needed. I'd say or I guess my curriculum was out dated. I'd say I've learned more just in 3 months being online + books than my entire years in college combined. All I've learned was in the internet but way more plus the online communities to cater my questions, for me it's just way more faster to learn directly on the area you wanted in that way. I felt that I wasted my years going to college. Internet right now is like the Alexandria (big repository of information) Not sure if the education system is way more broken than I thought or the technology is just disrupting even the way we learn and educate. Imo, schools will be obsolete in the very near future.

I would suggest that when you do go to college make sure to develop the skills necessary. I have friends that run companies and they prefer skill experience over diploma. And they mentioned that they have significant amount of applicants that are degree holders but do not posses the necessary skill sets so they hired people without diploma that has the things they needed instead. (this is just in my context, don't get it too close). Goodluck!
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 25, 2017, 12:39:36 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
I think this decision did not need any other person than you. You should go to college because you most get education. If you did not go to school, you will become a puppy in the hands of elites and politicians children in the future. Don't allow the enticement of money to deceive you in the place of education.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2017, 12:17:25 PM
no you should to jerk off at home lol
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 12:07:29 PM
Hi everyone,

As far as I know, most people believed that taking step into college is a stepping stone to achieve people dream's in life.
Therefore, once you become a degree holder you can get an easy opportunity to apply your profession. But that's not true because the company now is not just looking or checking only if you are a degree holder but also checking the university you graduated that's the competition nowadays.

For some country it is true but when you have showed a good resume or some projects you have worked before. then they might consider you and hire you as one of their team. Still this days many employers preffered skilled workers and workers that has something to show not just the name of their university.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 25, 2017, 10:28:52 AM
Hi everyone,

As far as I know, most people believed that taking step into college is a stepping stone to achieve people dream's in life.
Therefore, once you become a degree holder you can get an easy opportunity to apply your profession. But that's not true because the company now is not just looking or checking only if you are a degree holder but also checking the university you graduated that's the competition nowadays.

Well yes mostly having a degree will give you a job.  But like what you said th3 best candidate to have a good salary and can be given a job is an applicant that came from a good and well known school.  But that does not mean that if you graduated from a school which is not that known you will not have a job.  Finishing your college is a good way for you to have an income. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
July 25, 2017, 10:25:13 AM
Hi everyone,

Of course competition in the labour market is very large, but it's good. This will force you not just to attend College and study well. If you have abilities that employment problems will not be. To some extent this will help able young people to gain a coveted position in the company which previously could take mediocrity.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 25, 2017, 09:37:00 AM
Hi everyone,

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2017, 02:13:54 AM
Definitely you should go for an education not only for the economic part, the people and experiences that can know can give you some purpose in life and significanse.

Its not more on education nowadays. To get a decent paying job, you have to have a diploma to show your would be employers and bosses. Some would even prefer specific colleges where you went to. The market for jobs is a vast jungle and one of the requirements you should have to survive would be a degree, whatevee degree that might be. So kids now don't really have a choice but to go to college.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
July 24, 2017, 10:43:41 PM
Definitely you should go for an education not only for the economic part, the people and experiences that can know can give you some purpose in life and significanse.
Activity: 462
July 24, 2017, 03:23:01 PM
I have a lot of understanding about innovation and development of financial freedom without going through the pattern of higher education and civilization, bitcoin gave me that vision. At first I felt very lost, but now I am sure with what I do.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 03:14:37 PM
Going to college will open your mind and opportunities. And some gals panties.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 11:14:29 AM
Hi everyone,

Go to collage but as much as possible never do it on a loan. If I were you, after your sh years you stop schooling for awhile and try to earn money. You can start practicing the things you love right now and then get a part time job online.
Activity: 244
July 24, 2017, 09:34:37 AM
Go to college dude, is the best way to find a good job with a good payment.
Activity: 254
July 24, 2017, 09:27:27 AM
Its up to you if that is what you want but for me going to college is the best decision because your chance of having a good paying job will be high. But if you or your parents don't have enough money to send yourself to University then that's okay just work for now and save some money and if you have enough then you can continue your studies. You also need to consider if you are ready to be in a University since being in college is not like in highschool, its going to be a different world.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
July 24, 2017, 09:18:58 AM
Hi everyone,

[/quote]

I know there would still be many job opportunities in US even if youre not a degree holder and people are getting by with 3 or more jobs a day. Also, business can boom w/o college diploma. BUT, having college degree will get you farther.So, IF YOU HAVE THE PRIVELEGE, THEN GO TO COLLEGE. If you have the resources, then you should. Many out there were dreaming to go to college but just cant afford it. Skills and talents are great assets and might take you anywhere, but education will SURELY take you somewhere.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2017, 09:18:05 AM
Everyone of us wishing to go college to achieve your dreams in life. But number one problem why a lot of people can't have the opportunity to go college that is because of financial problem that can hinder them to go college. But as long as you have courage and determination to fight in this world therefore you can be rich even without any college degree.
Activity: 392
July 24, 2017, 09:04:35 AM
I suggest you to go to college because in the future only well educated people will get a job
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 09:03:42 AM
Of course, to college, in the university can get a lot of useful knowledge, it can determine your future life standards, like a lot of celebrities are famous university graduate, and now young people should learn in the university.
Pages:
Jump to: