Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell? - page 2. (Read 2197 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
If I were you i will a bit. There’s always a chance that the price will increase by the end of this year.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
During the boom I turned my Bitcoin which I held for gambling purposes (and got super lucky on) into a vast portfolio. Throughout the bear market I've followed ratios closely and re-balanced and ultimately consolidated everything into 5 major holdings and a few supremely speculative, smaller holds in small cap coins (gotta let the degenerate gambler in me have a chance at the rare super-moon).

Over diversification becomes a stressful, full-time job. Pick a small but solid core of coins to hold you like (4-6) and maybe a few small MC coins like I did. Or don't, just felt like sharing that for no reason.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I don't recommend holding a handful of coins for a few months, because the market is changing fast every second. If you are worried that coins may make you bleed, then you should dump these coins!
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
As many investors said we have to wait until a continuous increase and green market. For this moment loss gain is much achieving and no gain profit will received. It is useless to sell at this time any of our coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

selling now is not worth it
at this kind of situation
Either u buy in more or just hold what you have
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
I believe that now is not the best time to sell coins. You need to hodl your coins until the market begins to grow.
For now it's not the right time to sell assets, even if you buy assets I think it will be better. But for the problem how long will it take for the Defense Minister to know when. Because we know the market is still trying to grow.

Not sure when its right time to sell assets , but the more value my bag got the more and more i want to hold and see it grow lol . Im still holding bunch of tokens i think will get like 100x ROI . Patiently waiting Cheesy
If there is no change in coins when you guys hold it it will be good with selling it.
It is able to minimize and reduce potential losses which are able to we get. so that was good enough to minimize losses.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
Yes, you should hold for few months as month December is getting closer, which the price of market commonly increases during that month were the speculated value of digital currency by most experts here be prove or not. But possibly it pumps up.
of course, all the people who predict the rise of the crypto market will occur at the end of this year, as happened last year. if the value of assets owned is still not so good, holding your assets is a wise choice rather than having to sell your assets at a low value or you are selling losses. then you will not benefit from all of this.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
Yes, you should hold for few months as month December is getting closer, which the price of market commonly increases during that month were the speculated value of digital currency by most experts here be prove or not. But possibly it pumps up.
Activity: 150
In my opinion you better wait a little longer, because crypto market has the potential to increase in a few months, but if you want to sell coins now you will not lose profits too much because the crytpo market has improved from before. My advice is you better hold your coin.
Activity: 224
If you have not sold it, then you have not lost anything. As long as you still believe in this market, continue to hold your coin and patiently wait for the market to pick up, I believe it will rise again, and maybe it will exceed your expectations to reach new heights.
Activity: 350
all depends of course on you, but at the moment the market is not very good so I would have kept for several months
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Selling now would mean selling whatever coins that you have now at a loss and that is not advisable, you should be holding those coins and waiting for the prices to recover and go into another bull so that when you sell you can make the maximum amount of profits from your coins. Selling below the price you bought the coins for should never be an option.
Activity: 84
Now it's time to buy some altcoins, a lot of good coins are cheap right now, take a look on ETH, LTC and more, for now, use some money, buy some good coins, invest in some MN, don't sell and buy more Smiley
Activity: 336
The market is really down at the moment so holding for some months more would be good but does it not to say that the market will rise within the few months because crypto is full of uncertainties.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
I will advice you to hodl your coin selling it off now is not the best option for you now why because we are now in bear market if you sell it now you are in lost have patient's with your coins.

We have the same idea, its ok to hold it right now because of the markets condition, you may loss your money if you sell it when market is falling. You need to wait again and hold, and soon you can get higher profit when market is rise. But its up to you, if youre ugently in need of money, you have nothing to do but to sell it and gain your profit in a low price.
Activity: 112
I think that if I have to give my best advise, I would tell you to hodl for some more months. who knows, that's probably what you need for some breakthrough. It might be that in the next couple of months you have decided to hodl for, the market will experience some bull and you would be glad about your decision.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I believe that now is not the best time to sell coins. You need to hodl your coins until the market begins to grow.
For now it's not the right time to sell assets, even if you buy assets I think it will be better. But for the problem how long will it take for the Defense Minister to know when. Because we know the market is still trying to grow.

Not sure when its right time to sell assets , but the more value my bag got the more and more i want to hold and see it grow lol . Im still holding bunch of tokens i think will get like 100x ROI . Patiently waiting Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Activity: 119
If you already got a coin, then you should not sell it at the first sag. It simply is not reasonable. In the market often there are such situations that the price of a coin falls. But it does not mean that it falls forever. It is necessary just to wait.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I wouldn't recommend selling at this point of time, as the market has touched bottom. If you sell now, you have to suffer losses. So, it would be better if you wait a few more months and see what happens. The market wouldn't drop forever. It would definitely bounce back some time in future.
Pages:
Jump to: