Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell? - page 4. (Read 2197 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

I suggest you to wait a little bit longer. The market it's slowly recovering and the prices might rise again soon enough. Just be patient a little bit more.
Activity: 364
According to me be patient with hodl it would be much better. because if we want something great, then takes the struggle. including struggling with patient longer, wait longer.
just waiting seems less useful, because at a cheap price like this we should also use it to buy some cheap assets, so we can get great results when going up later, so take advantage of this opportunity
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If you think you bought to early because of downward trend in prices of coin in the cryptocurrency market, you could buy more and wait for market to  improve before you sell! The downtrend will not last forever, just keep srcuring your position in quality coin!
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
This time look bad to be sellers because the price is low enough. better wait until at least the end of the year because a lot of the speculation saying it would rise again. Although also not sure but would be better off holding off on selling but the value is not as expected.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
At the moment, very good growth occurred with a XRP. Within a few days, it grew by 20%. And I think this was expected. Lately a lot of positive news has been about XRP. And just yesterday, I almost invested in this coin. I think it will continue to grow.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Your decision should depend on whether you have made profits from them or not. If you have not and those coins' project is solid, keep them for their own bull run
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
Suggestion. You have to wait for the next three months. Because now the price is still bad. You are in no hurry to sell it. You must hold it and save it.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co

look at their roadmap development,
u can see how long they will make new update,
and if they give big and great update, I think price will grow up,
but if no update for a several month , I think u should to sell your coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
Looking at the current market status, it is really not in a good condition where almost cryptocurrencies are down including VERI tokens since we saw its last peak last January. Date check - we're just few months away from January and why not hold still on your VERI tokens for it may rise again pretty soon?
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
According to me be patient with hodl it would be much better. because if we want something great, then takes the struggle. including struggling with patient longer, wait longer.
Activity: 532
Maybe when you are seeing price still low you can hold and keep your coin, waiting until price is back high. You can wait until last years maybe many altcoin and bitcoin will growing up again to higher price.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Be patience mate,you cannot make wise decision if you will panic and it cause you will loss your profit,If your reason is the Coins that you hold is affected in this bearish market situation i will advice you to hold it for a long-term if you want to make profit because Veri Coins is a potential Altcoins and i strongly believe that it's price will increase soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
This is just a classic conversation because things like this are experienced by everyone, including myself.
I also have a BITCAR token that drops once the price now, so it's better for HODL for now.

reff : https://idex.market/eth/bitcar
Activity: 70
I think the market is red only because people are selling in panic.

Get some tea, relax and hold.
Activity: 168
I think it's not necessary to sell coins in such a bad market, you will be in loss!
Activity: 210
In my opinion, I think it is better for you to hold and not sell your coins now. Be patient and wait a little longer. Yes, now the cryptocurrency is not good because most color we can see is red. But have a long patience and wait for the right time and price to come. Don't give up on it.
Activity: 111
You probably should hold it because you know. If it still kicking then it's not dead then it worth something and might be more worthful in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
I will advice you to hodl your coin selling it off now is not the best option for you now why because we are now in bear market if you sell it now you are in lost have patient's with your coins.
I think you should hold your coin now simply because of the down price on the market and once you sell it now it will result to a low income. Just hold your coin and be patience do not be scared if the price goes down simply because it is normal and just believe that it will rise again and become more expensive. If you really want to gain more income just hold it and do not do panic selling.
I think so also that we should practice to have a long patience to hold our coin for some time and wait till the market becomes in a good status again before you gonna sell it. I believe that this bear market will come end even not so soon but hope so however I believe that in this kind of situation of the market this may take too long.
Activity: 352
I will advise you to hold till the price appreciate for you to sell because if you sell now, you wont make profit and such can discourage you from investing into cryptocurrency in the nearest future. This is the time for you to even buy more so that you can make more profit when the time comes for you to sell.
Activity: 728
I think you have to wait a few months to get a better profit. I believe that the market will increase at the end of this year. We'll see what will happen in the next few months.
Pages:
Jump to: