Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell? - page 3. (Read 2197 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Don't hodl for other months, because i need price lower in order to buy more coins for cheap price!
Speaking seriously I believe that all market must show positive dynamics in upcoming last quarter.
If depend what coin you have if your coin is one of top crypto or those crypto that have potential then I think its better to hold for a months because there are But mostly when lot of people are holding the price of cryptocurrency in the market os gradually falling, so holding is one the wise thing to do than immediately selling becausein holding you will able to get enough or huge profit and also holding is the right thingto do when market is falling.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
As for me, I still hold everything because I bought mine at not very good moment (early May) and I want at least to return my money. All that remains is to hope for market growth and hold.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
Hold on to the coins that you are confident about or believe that they are going to make you some profit in long terms. I would suggest you to cut losses by selling the coins you are doubtful about because large numbers of coins (most of them are worthless anyway) are not going to survive this bear market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
Veritaseum is in downtrend now, as well as the whole crypto market. I think there are 2 possible variants: you may exchange VERI to ETH (to mitigate the loss), because ETH price is going down and in my view it's more reliable than any other cryptocurrency, or you may buy some more VERI tokens (if you believe in this crypto) at a low price and HODL for the long term.
Activity: 451
Don't hodl for other months, because i need price lower in order to buy more coins for cheap price!
Speaking seriously I believe that all market must show positive dynamics in upcoming last quarter.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Every investor should have a strategy when he invests his funds. If you do not believe in cryptocurrencies and this is all for you pampering, then why did you come to this market? Why sell in the negative, when you can wait for the growth of the market and increase your capital.
Activity: 359
I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

I don't have any idea about your veri coin, but if you think you already get a profits base in your calculation, even it is a little bit. I suggest you to dump that coin, but if you believe that theres something good market by this coming month, you may hold it for a while.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
You should hold, shouldn't sell now. The price is already too low. For now you must trust and think that the market will grow again and you could sell you coins in high price.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
I believe that now is not the best time to sell coins. You need to hodl your coins until the market begins to grow.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
If you now sell your coins,it is not a fact that you can buy them later cheaper. this means that you will lose some of your money. For those who believe in cryptocurrency and the further growth of the market, I would advise you to keep the coins. if you want to leave the market,then it is better to sell.
Activity: 462
Wait for some more months. Currently crypto is struggling and in future it has all chances to rebounce. I believe you shouldn't sell.
For me hodl is the only right decision!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I'd agree if you keep hold of your coins until a few more months. The market situation right now is very difficult if you do a trade. All the coins are experiencing very low prices. And if you want to get an advantage, I think you should buy coins. By buying the coins you can get very low prices. That way you can invest for the long term.
Activity: 91
To be honest, i don't know about this veri coin at all, so i have no idea how the potential of this veri coin is. It’s better to say my own situation. i have been holding several coins for a few months now, and the losses are heavy, but i wont sell them at this time.
Activity: 350
The situation is ambiguous and no one can say for sure what to expect from the market. But, I don't think we will see the market grows anytime soon. Most likely coin price will go even deeper. Taking this into account, it isn't a bad idea to go to USDT or fiat.
I have already sold all my coins including ETH and now I am waiting when uptrend starts. So, I am voting for selling ETH, BTC and other coins and waiting for a better time, whenever it came...
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
the coins are in a condition of Red certainly is reasonable because it will not be forever green. don't think short by just looking at the decline that occurred in the crypto only. better to stand and wait in the restoration market took place. It will make you into one of the lucky for being able to wait for the outcome of the occurrence of a market recovery.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Its bear market so dont think you could win i would suggest you hold them as seems BTC keepig on 6200-6300 and all wait for bull long time it will come i belive.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
You didnt write when and for what price you bought coins. If you are in 90% loss there is no other option what you can do now. You should wait and hope that everything will be fine again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
This decision is only you who can determine, because why everyone has different ways, if I personally see my financial needs and conditions, if my financial condition is running low I will sell it, and vice versa if I still have a reserve for life I will hold it back, until I have made a profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

I think sell your coins and start your new way make money out side crypto market. Think realistic and stop your activity before you get loss in high value like me. Use your knowledge and analysis market again, I believe you'll see " hold " is also bad decisions.
Activity: 262

I suggest you to wait a little bit longer. The market it's slowly recovering and the prices might rise again soon enough. Just be patient a little bit more.
  I prefer on waiting more longer until the bull run appear. Patience on waiting is a compatible way to become more easier on gaining great profits when the stability has occur. Even the market seems not good and the prices are declining, still the huge possibilities of past progression will come over soon, only time can tell.
Pages:
Jump to: