Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell? - page 6. (Read 2197 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I think you should hodl now alot of altcoin are undervalued right now i think you should hodl for a longer period good luck with your investment
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I think that there's nowhere to retreat ! You need to keep the last effort and buy more all that in the top will soon be a great growth !
Activity: 318
It depends on you that you know that the price of altcoins has fallen and what it was when it fell to the price and I just bought it at a cheap price then go ahead and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 200
Merit: 12
I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
Bro the first rule of trading is never sell when the market is down...why sell now bro at a loss if you have invested in crypto then have faith in it...show some patience the market will go green again and better sell you coins at that time
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
sometimes to work with extracts as focusing on more with different ideas as might to gains on collection to confronts of use with option to put on forms as requesting position to returns with secure on nominals as the decision of expends on terms with the investment plan.
Activity: 490
I wouldn't hold them for two reasons:
1. Veri are not new, but still traded only on a few markets.
2. The chart history shows a continuus downturn since 2017.
I wouldn't sell them all, but only keep a low amount.
You can see all historic data on coinmarketcap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/veritaseum/#markets
Yes if the history of market of veri coin is not good it's better to sell it to cut your loss, continue to hold will make you loss more money. But the decision is in your hand, if you still have a little confidence if that coin still have chance to increase, you can continue to hold it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Honestly, I have not heard of such a coin, but still I can give you some advice. I always analyze the growth schedule of the coin, I always pay attention to the capitalization, well, as well as an important factor will be the feedback of others about this coin
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
No need to sell coins now. It's not a good move to sell to your detriment. We need to wait for the market to recover, although it will not be soon.
Activity: 30
the market is red now, but i think later it will recover i think, so it's better to wait
Activity: 252
I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
We should not sell our coin for a looser.We should wait for a month's for gaining profit in the future.Dont be afraid what's happening in the market price today because sooner or later it can be green zone again.
Activity: 588
I will not suggest you to sell your coins in such a low rate in this dumped market, you will have to wait for a good time & wait to recover market.
Market is already 90% down so we don’t think so that it will go more down, but we can aspect it will renounce again. If you ask when, then no one can exactly tell you but I hope soon we will see green market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Have you already considered when to let go of that altcoin or when to sell those? You better set your price for sell point and your stop point to minimize your losses. Base on my understanding on the market, it is still unstable and heart breaking when seeing thr altcoins you hold is going down. What is your reason investing to that altcoin by the way?
Activity: 154

If I am in your position. I will hold that coin because it is not good to sell due to low price. I should wait for the price to rise up before I will sell it. The trends of the market price today starting to bull, a little time to wait before selling it.
Activity: 173
I consider that you have to hold till the New Year Day because prices will be much higher there and you profit will be higher too. So be patient for this deal.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think that everyone needs to keep the crypt! it will definitely go to the top, plus statistics on the growth of coins from spring
Activity: 78
Don't sell any coins or tokens in a hurry. please wait until next year. wait and see. then you can be happy.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

I think since you hold this far then continue to hold it till end of 2018. Believe me there will be a comeback before this year ends, if not then it will be the end for crypto. Trust me there will be a bull run before thisnyear ends.
I agree with you. I would hold all my coins at least till the end of 2018. I hope the bull will start soon and we will see out investment work for us.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
sell or hold depends on how much the value of the purchase that you make. If you don't order the losses are too big then just selling to cut losses is a good decision to take. But if it's been losers too large, the hold is secure and the decision could also give the results of the initial capital loss should be on.
Activity: 245
if I just suggest, if the price goes up. and do not make ethereum's price benchmark if the price of the veri is now more expensive than the price of berries that you buy at the start of selling only in the form of ethereum or bitcoin and wait for the price of bitcoin or ethereum to rise you just sell
Activity: 518
wait for market stabilization and coin growth . you can't sell when everything's down that hard.
Pages:
Jump to: