Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
I think I should invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is currently developing and popular. In the future bitcoin will no longer be strange to people, so its value will increase and investment will certainly be profitable.
Activity: 101
Cointed. The Future of the Money
January 10, 2018, 04:42:37 PM
If you understand the technologies behind Bitcoin and believe in it’s potential then you will understand that Bitcoin is a long-term speculative investment. If you have done your own research into Bitcoin and think it might be worth trying. You should also think that don't convert all your money to bitcoin. I suggest you put in only that money that you have lying spare.

Well if you are a person who didn't enter to crypto currencies world, my suggestion to you would be starting with alt coins first, make some money with alts and then use your profit to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 204
January 10, 2018, 04:20:35 PM
The price of bitcoin is always changing, so you should not invest in bitcoin without knowing it and not having much knowledge about it. You have to find out when it is a good time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 04:05:58 PM
yes at this time bitcoin prices are very low and nice to buy bitcoin. because there is good news from korea, which will make bitcoin price go up. invest before you regret in the future.
Obviously, the Bitcoin is helping us to live a luxury life in future. The scope of Bitcoin in future is very vast. The price of Bitcoin is increasing in every moment. So I think that if someone have some extra money so he/she must be invest in Bitcoin instantly. Because as soon you invest the price of Bitcoin going high and you can earn more money. The money you have can be damaged or stolen by thief. But in case of bitcoin there is no damage or no worry about the security of Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 12:23:42 PM
You should invest in bitcoin because today its a best investment and it gives good profit. You don't need to think twice if you invest in bitcoin. Just do it immediately and it really worth to invest in bitcoin. Don't worry about bitcoin, because it is very trusted in terms of investment. Bitcoin is very useful and it has many advantages especially today and to the future so its better you should invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 07:08:07 AM
I belong to people who constantly update and use new technologies. Investing is one way to earn more, especially in the long term, if they are converted. You always need to remember that just invest, choose yourself to lose. You can invest in bitcoyne, but make sure that you have enough skills and knowledge in bitcoin, about investing and how it works
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
December 25, 2017, 07:28:43 AM
HI Smiley   as I think you should buy BTC and other ALT  coins when its price is low, now it's the best time to invest in BTC as my opinion. and hold your position by doing smart selling and rebuying.. BTC has a long way to go. this is just the beginning don't give up !! best of luck !!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 07:23:08 AM
Yes you should, Bitcoins is a digital currency and you can use it to buy goods and products online and that is not only the advantage, The value is also increasing because the market is volatile and that what makes the bitcoins good for long term investment. I just sell my coins in time of need and keep on holding the remaining as the time goes by.
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
December 25, 2017, 07:21:05 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?

Yes, and I think with its price today it would be the best time to buy some bitcoins and hold it specially if you don't plan on a short term investment then investing to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will prove efficient to you. With the bitcoin's status it should still prove worthy of investing for a couple of more years.
Activity: 179
December 25, 2017, 07:20:28 AM
the answer is WHY NOT?  If you buy bitcoin and let this grow up after at least one month you will made huge profit i see

Nobody force you that you should buy bitcoin or not. But in my opinion, by buying btcoin you have more chance to be success in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 25, 2017, 07:13:48 AM
yup you can invest in bitcoin as long as you want then hold it until you reach the target value that you want
Activity: 56
December 25, 2017, 07:11:19 AM
If you understand the technologies behind Bitcoin and believe in it’s potential then you will understand that Bitcoin is a long-term speculative investment. If you have done your own research into Bitcoin and think it might be worth trying. You should also think that don't convert all your money to bitcoin. I suggest you put in only that money that you have lying spare.
Activity: 234
December 25, 2017, 07:02:14 AM
y not? but play a safe game   Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 06:27:29 AM
if you are willing to work and study and want to earn, or you have goals for the implementation of which you need money, it is a good option to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 112
December 25, 2017, 06:12:39 AM
This is everyone's business and this decision is every one who takes to invest in bitcoin and I think investments in bitcoin and altcoyins are currently the most profitable
Activity: 114
December 25, 2017, 06:12:10 AM
I think you can do it for the first time, so go ahead and invest if you know more about bitcoin now and I know it is better knowledge that you can know a little before investing, I say that now I really do not 'I do not know what to do with bitcoin because i do not know how many bitcoins can help others why i keep thinking and reading about bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 305
December 25, 2017, 05:44:56 AM
the answer is WHY NOT?  If you buy bitcoin and let this grow up after at least one month you will made huge profit i see
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
December 25, 2017, 05:39:53 AM
Yes, It is the wisest thing to do, because when you invest in Bitcoin and you are able to leave it for about  a year at least, you will be surprise what your gain for the investment will be.So go ahead and invest in Bitcoin.
Exactly! I can assure you that if you will not go for investing your money into bitcoin right now, then you will regret in the future. there are crying over what they have done in the past. The best advice for you is to get into this business as early as possible.

This will for sure change your life in a way that you cannot even imagine. Start with the right foot and keep working hard for better tomorrow.

You have a point in your opinion but the decision is in the hand of OP but definitely the opportunity is in the bitcoin like what other said invest now for your future.
This time the bitcoin are in the red line or dump so huge this is the right time to buy more bitcoin because in the year 2018 we can assure a big pump up for bitcoin so what are you waiting for grab now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
December 25, 2017, 05:34:07 AM
Yes, It is the wisest thing to do, because when you invest in Bitcoin and you are able to leave it for about  a year at least, you will be surprise what your gain for the investment will be.So go ahead and invest in Bitcoin.
Exactly! I can assure you that if you will not go for investing your money into bitcoin right now, then you will regret in the future. there are crying over what they have done in the past. The best advice for you is to get into this business as early as possible.

This will for sure change your life in a way that you cannot even imagine. Start with the right foot and keep working hard for better tomorrow.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
December 24, 2017, 11:36:56 AM
Yes,you can invest in Bitcoin.Because BTC now highly reduced in this week.
Best chance to keep hold BTC.Current price $13700 i think within january or february it will increased $20,000.Don't miss this opportunity.

Pages:
Jump to: