Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
yes I should invest in bitcoin because its price more increase and that is big opportunity for those who want to invest in this forum.In addition to this, bitcoin holds a very bright future and it can for sure help you in changing your lives in a very significant manner. Invest in bitcoin now for better tomorrow.
Activity: 88
January 19, 2018, 03:40:18 AM
Yes in ,If you want to earn more money you need to invest in bitcoin in search of money,if u invest bitcoin then u can earn both way, like you can trading altcoin,and earn bitcoin and bitcoin increasing
Activity: 294
January 19, 2018, 03:37:54 AM
You should  invest in bitcoin. It is a great source of profit. Bitcoin is better than gold. Because bitcoin price is rising day by day. if you have enough money to invest, you should invest here.
Activity: 74
January 19, 2018, 03:35:48 AM
I think you should invest in bitcoin if you have enough capital.Because if I buy in a low price of it, it become profitable and makes my money grow. Investing is more better than keeping your money and not having a profit in it.
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 03:25:02 AM
If you have the funds to invest, bitcoin is still worth the investment, compared with the rapid appreciation of it now.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 01:40:29 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?

Bitcoin investment is always good for an investor. If you see the previous chart of Bitcoin price so you can easily understand it that why people want to invest in Bitcoin. I always prefer anybody to invest of Bitcoin. But not of short time. If you want to make a good profit. So you have to invest for a long time. Short time investment is not much profitable. Longtime investment is always more and more profitable.

Strongly agreed with you

I believe that bitcoin investment is always good. People invest bitcoin more than any other altcoin. Because it is more than profitable any other altcoin. We know that the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. I also invest bitcoin no doubly. I love bitcoin so much.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
If you are looking for a thing that you will invest, then you could choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still a good investment even though its price is really high. In the next couple of years Bitcoin will still increase its price even its price is already high due to many demand. Even though it is risky to invest in Bitcoin, its rewards is high.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

There is no reason not to invest with bitcoin, it has promising future and its value is ever growing. It ia no denying that it had gain great popularity which leads to great demand and rising in value. I wont be surprise if i would see bitcoin tripled its price in a few years. Though it will surely have dripping, it will definitely regain its value. Bitcoin have been established through years. I wont hesitate investing if I were you.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
January 16, 2018, 11:34:31 AM
To all Newbies in crypto, i guess it's now the time to buy and invest more, bitcoins deops too high. If you're into long term savings or investment, i guess waiting for btc to arise can be the best time. Maybe many lose now but somehow we all know that btc still have more to show, just hold.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 11:10:25 AM
Yes you should invest your bitcoin, so that you can earn more money like the others.  But we all know that investing bitcoin is risky so you should be wiser too.
Activity: 353
January 16, 2018, 11:05:49 AM
It's hard work but you can start immediately even at this price and earn.
Activity: 147
January 16, 2018, 11:01:24 AM
i think investing already risky.. but in case you can see bitcoin value increasing gradually.but $5000 to $10000 level increased immediately..now bitcoin price $12000..i'm sure it will go up $30000 in 2018 year... finally bitcoin investing more profitable than other investing..
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
January 16, 2018, 10:25:03 AM
Yes you should invest to bitcoin and holding in long term is a great idea for more returns in the future. Many holding bitcoin are have good returns because they don't panic selling to their investment. Holding your investment in bitcoin may reach your goal.
Activity: 82
January 16, 2018, 10:18:58 AM
Investing means risking.But we should invest in Bitcoin because somehow and somewhere it will be benefial to everyone.Just be brave enough to be involved in investing.
Activity: 70
January 16, 2018, 06:47:29 AM
Definitely, Bitcoin is in its peak trend and people are buzzing all over the world. If you have the patience and the guts, then i suggest you try investing. Stay committed to your goals and you will see the returns you can  gain from Bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 275
January 16, 2018, 05:54:40 AM
Of course, we can invest in bitcoin with a long period of time. And, can guarantee our lives in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 15, 2018, 12:44:32 PM
Investing in Bitcoin is really risky, but then if you want to have a good return of investment then do it. You just have to make sure that you put your money and you invest it in the right site or company. You have to be wise enough . But I know that bitcoin won't really let you down and disappoint you with its value.
well, bitcoin will not disappoint you, but it should also be in line with the rules in your country. because when the rules in your country support that, it really will make you fortune. you should invest on bitcoin if you want to profit in the near future.
Activity: 489
January 15, 2018, 12:40:03 PM
Investing in Bitcoin is really risky, but then if you want to have a good return of investment then do it. You just have to make sure that you put your money and you invest it in the right site or company. You have to be wise enough . But I know that bitcoin won't really let you down and disappoint you with its value.
Activity: 31
January 15, 2018, 11:18:33 AM
it depends on u. u should invest in bitcoin or not if u thinking to invest in bitcoin get all the proper knowledge about it and then decide. i think this is the best time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoins value rise soon and it will definitely gives u benefit...
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
My advice: learn more about bitcoin & blockchain and get a lot of info  and only after that decide to invest or not.
If you are brave enough and if you have a lot of money to invest in bitcoin is you should invest because bitcoin is very trusted by many people and i am sure bitcoin can help us to have many profit.
Pages:
Jump to: