Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 11:14:36 AM
of course, I think bitcoin investment is very profitable. I myself was almost a year in this forum and get bitcoin. bitcoin can also be used for trading, and the results are very profitable
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2018, 11:05:07 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
Yes you should to invest to earn high profit. Investing in bitcoin is good opportunity to become successful and financially stable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 10:54:59 AM
Yes ,of course . You can do . Because ,in this moment , bitcoin is the valuable and most useful online currency . It's price is increasing constantly . If you invest in bitcoin you will be benefited soon .
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
January 15, 2018, 10:32:28 AM
Investing in bitcoin has risks and opportunities. You may invest in bitcoins, but before doing so, make a research to ensure the legitimacy and profitability of your investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 09:51:27 AM
It is much better to invest in Bitcoin now before it's too late, invests in BTC now while the price is still low. Bitcoin value is speculated to reach $30,000 this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 15, 2018, 09:36:29 AM
Of course you can invest in bitcoin,it will give you very good profit in short time.Its a rising coin and according to me it is very safe.

I don’t understand clearly the meaning of voting on the upper sheet but my point is simple it is really still worth to by bitcoins and hold them. Now is a good time for buying the coins they will rise soon.
Activity: 6
January 14, 2018, 06:15:09 PM
I think we should not invest in BTC. Because it is too expensive. In my opinion, we should invest in low-priced but potential coins. It is a long and safe investment.
Activity: 16
January 14, 2018, 06:05:31 PM
Well If you can buy Bitcoins then you should, The time is really crucial for investors we really don't know what will happen after 1st November whether the price of Bitcoin goes up or goes down. If it goes up you will be in profit, If you can afford it and can risk your money then go for it buy Bitcoins.
Activity: 225
January 14, 2018, 05:56:15 PM
actually to be or not depends on ourselves, because not everyone is easy to believe in the name of Bitcoin, and if investing in Bitcoin should not be solely because the price will rise but in the analysis of how the bitcoin system like that
Activity: 198
January 14, 2018, 05:55:41 PM
depends on you dude if you are comfortable and have the right knowledge  go for it Wink
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 05:48:51 PM
You can keep on eye over btc market and when btc price down in market then you can gather some part of btc for future profit, i think you can earn very good profit via holding some of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
January 14, 2018, 05:24:18 PM
My advice: learn more about bitcoin & blockchain and get a lot of info  and only after that decide to invest or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

You can also do invest bitcoin and use it for some trading and this month was good to buy bitcoin because of price then hold it if you are busy but you can circulate it to trade on some coins that you might think that will success soon.
Activity: 448
January 14, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
If you have money then you can invest in bitcoin. we know that bitcoin have bright futrue. but every investment have risk so don't invest your all money in place.
Activity: 126
January 14, 2018, 09:47:00 AM
Bitcoin's popularity has increased sporadically this past few months..  Even, in our country, some banks are afraid of its nature.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
January 14, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
It always depends on you if you want to invest in bitcoin but if I where you. I should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has many opportunity that can give. In the future bitcoin can rise up again because many people or investors wants to invest in bitcoin more. So many investors, bitcoin value will go up or pump in the future. In investin in bitcoin is a big risk. You should know the risk if you want to inevest here in bitcoin.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
January 14, 2018, 09:11:48 AM
You should if you want to earn huge profit and to have a successful investment. Bitcoin is profitable as an investment and as a currency. Its market value is continuously growing which makes it profitable. So Obviously, if you are aiming to achieve a goal which is to earn huge income, you should really invest to Bitcoin.
Activity: 41
January 14, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

If you have a capital to start up for an investment in bitcoin you should. Just keep monitoring the movement of bitcoin value. So that you do not miss the chance to get the profit and not to loss your capital.
copper member
Activity: 166
January 14, 2018, 08:59:40 AM
Actually i think now this is perfect time to invest in btc.i suggest of course without doubt you can invest Bitcoin & Ethereum.
Eth price now huge it will dump in this month i think you can wait for dumping.BTC price very lower if now invest with BTC must be you can profit after 4 months or 5 months.Because i think BTC will be recover 20K very soon.
Activity: 73
January 14, 2018, 08:47:34 AM
Bitcoin investment is looking very strong for future in crypto currency market. So many big multinational company are also taking a big interest in bitcoin for growing their business. they are accepting for payment of bitcoin of any sale and purchase of product in any field.
Pages:
Jump to: