Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BTC, Altcoin, or ICO - page 59. (Read 9581 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
Investing in a new project (ICO) is unsafe. It is necessary to conduct a good analysis ICO and only then invest. You can invest in a new project, only after the token is listed on the exchange, it will be safer. I myself invest in new ones ICO and buy tokens on the exchange. It is necessary to diversify the risks.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Great ICOs and great altcoins which are right now being exchanged is pleasant plan to purchase. In the event that ICO is with a possibly high ROI you ought to contribute and simple take your x2-3. In any case, then again you decrease dangers when you however great tokens available becuase you realize that is`s improbable SCAM. What's more, on the following bull-run it`s as basic as that to make some X
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
At the moment this is not safe, because there is a lot of scam. It is better to buy coins after entering the exchange from Bounty Hunters (at low prices)
Yes, this is sometimes more appropriate than simply taking part in ICO projects. You can avoid taking part in some false items.
Activity: 196
At the moment this is not safe, because there is a lot of scam. It is better to buy coins after entering the exchange from Bounty Hunters (at low prices)
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I do invest to utility tokens because they have more potential growth in the long run specially WPP Energy in most country that there are Electricity Crisis which greatly affects consumers because of its high cost this allows WPP to show its advanced technology on producing Clean Energy which is more cheaper and Eco-Friendly !
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth

It is never safe to invest and it never used to be safe. As the level of awareness about crypto had grown among people, the number of cheaters in this sphere became larger as well. It is always up to you, but in this sphere nothing is safe.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
From this list of variants investing in BTC look like more profitable and reliable. Its position is too strong and the risk of losses is quite minimized.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Friends, you should be a novice, I suggest you invest in Bitcoin directly, and others will learn slowly. When you understand the difference between coins, you can slowly choose to invest in others.
Activity: 265
Investing on ico you have to make research on the ico project very well before investing in it and also by investing in icos i have the belief that it is a short term investment it is not advisable to hold it for long and by investing in common cryptos like bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum etc i believe it is a long term investment it is advisable to hold it for long.
Activity: 126
I figure we should begin putting resources into altcoins to an ever increasing extent, regardless of the way that bitcoin is as yet the most well known cryptocurrecny on the world however doubtlessly later on, bitcoin will be debilitate by different altcoins conceived from new ICOs with better advances, as of late the bitcoin strength has dropped gradually beneath 40% and Altcoins like ETH and XRP is improving and better ordinary to get up to speed with Btc.
Activity: 378
whats amazing it tarde io supports multiple platforms and interfaces, thats make this exchange totally unique
Activity: 154
The first-class manner is to diversify your investments , no longer handiest in one crypto however in different altcoins also. investing in bitcoin is a good desire because of its long term investments and wonderful massive income in a long time. And its additionally suitable to put money into ICO , and deciding on the ICO with a big capability in succeeding of their challenge.
copper member
Activity: 97
You did choose to participate in the ones that suit your type of investment and also your decision will depends on your capital which you are willing to invest in the crypto world. You can invest in icos but i prefer to invest in altcoins than icos because you can predict the future of altcoins that are already in the global crypto market. you can invest in icos in as much you are interested in the project and you are willing to invest in them.
I PREFER ALTCOINS THAN ICOS
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
No coin is as safe as BTC.If you wanna invest on altcoin,ETH will be the better choice. Invest on altcoin is also risky. You need to be good knowledgeable about this project and than it will be possible to get a batter profit. So,invest on BTC and stay calm and safe.
copper member
Activity: 308
I think investing in Bitcoin or Ethereum will low risk but if you able to find a good alt since all markets are down it would be more profitable. I don't suggest ICO because nowadays so many ICO tokens were dumped x10-x20 times than ICO price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
Understand first with the development team. Does it really exist, how many projects did it and how long has it existed? After that you will understand if you are ready to entrust your money to these people.
Activity: 126
There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth

a lot of study and also a lot of research before you make an investment. it will give you a reference to know the good ico. much to learn also about analysis. do not easily believe in people's words, analysis and research first.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
There is a lot ICO today and most of them are regulated now, how to find good ico its depends on how you see the ico ( by product, team, or also base on whitepaper).  Indeed 2017 are year of ico but 80% of the are scam and also i think investing in ico not always proifitable and give you money back, i do recommend you to invest in bitcoin or altcoins if you are not experienced in ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
I invest in ICO and it’s one way to earn income from the domain of crypto. Though, the investment in ICO is the best option they are cheap and economical, there’s no stamp on them because they ae not suffering from the crash as much as the Alts are. The way you choose an ICO matters a lot, rating sites and blogs won’t work. A good investment is by analyzing the website, partners, background, vision, and mission of ICO, and also the development when the sale. I have to mention a few good ones so here are some of them, Liven, Kleros, Ubex, Aimedis and Treon.
For me not have a good project because the market is underdeveloped and most of the ICO projects you listed do not make much of a difference in the Crypto community. I think the market needs to be in the uptrend phase so these projects may be mentioned and whales will always be the strongest holders in good ICO projects.
Activity: 33
You should see executives, project ideas, technology and the community. Those are the factors that I consider ICO
Pages:
Jump to: