Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 15. (Read 39539 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
In cryptocurrency - yes. I think it is good time to buy some major alts and wait. About ICO - i doubt it. ICOs now have not the best time to make an investments in it.
Activity: 437
Merit: 0
investment is completely your right and no one can force you. but your money can help some project. especially on this you can earn.
Activity: 40
You don't need to contribute in light of the fact that it appears as though everybody is doing it. Contribute just when you are certain and contribute cash that you don't generally require( What I mean is don't go insane and contribute an entire month compensation for instance). At that point do your examination about where to contribute, and isolate your cash between various ventures, see what functions admirably for you. That resembles betting however you will build up a comprehension of what works and what not en route .
Activity: 132
If you want to increase risks and potential profit, then of course you need to invest. I would not advise investing in one project or coin all of its means, no matter how steep it might seem
Activity: 98
investing in cryptocurrency and ICO is very profitable. but you need to consider many factors to make a profit from these investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
Now it should be done very carefully. Scammers divorced a lot. I invested only 3 times, carefully choosing a project. And a year later, I took out a very decent amount
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
if you choose it, why now not to make investments in crypto. As a beginner, most importantly you usually try to discover out and locate more than a few expertise about funding in ico. in profits, investing in ico is very beneficial. even you can get 10X of your capital. however here's the problem, there are many dangers that you can face each time. so try to find ride and knowledge.
Activity: 126
Depends what you're planning on getting out of it . If you are considering a view of earnings that is certainly worth it . But this requires skills that you acquire only with time and experience
Activity: 3
I better Believe that you should.Every ones says its Risky but it will give you Profit
Activity: 2
investment in crypo is very attractive and ICO is one of the ways we invest crypto so I do not think we should miss this opportunity to make a profit
Activity: 96
I don't see why you shouldn't invest in cryptocurrency especially if you have done your research and you are certain of where you want to put your money, cryptocurrency is a high risk yet high profitable venture that will get you good returns if you strictly follow the rules of the game and invest with caution
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Yes, crypto investment is very risky. But ICO investment is more risky.

So better make your research before investing in ICO. Though they offer good profit, better to invest only what you afford to lose.

Also choose good coins to invest.

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
 I think if there are enough economic conditions, you should invest in both. It is an opportunity and potential for future trends. I think with crypto, it's simpler. ICOs take your time to study and learn the project. The special thing is always pay attention to the fraud ico. It's always the riskVSreward....
copper member
Activity: 98
Definitely, because the upside potential in good new token and altcoin projects is much greater than in the established ones. Upside multiples can be a totally different game. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
You should invest and it is wothout saying because it will bring too much profits for you. And if I were you I would have invest in cryptocurrencies.

@ts, don't get hyped or misled by these types of comments. Investing in ICOs is still risky, but it's not the same as gambling especially if we do proper research.. soon, we will no longer need to spend so much time researching different projects since a decentralized ICO marketplace called Menlo.one will launch its token sale in a few months. How is this related to minimizing risks? Their CEO announced that they have found a way to help with most issues ICO investors face like scams or fake reviews... Link to their whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one/
Its better to invest in cryptocurrency than ICO because more of them are scam. But its depend to you, if you know good ICO and can trust to your investment then invest to it. But if haven't then its betrer to invest in crypto but make sure it has potential, so you might avoid get scam or avoid wasting money to your investment. But its better of you know ypur investment, make research about whether it cryptocurrency or ICO so you know if you can trust it or not
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If u have exprience with cryptocurrency or u have friend have good exprience u can learn invest to cryptocurrency. But if u have good analyze some ICO project its good too.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
I will recommend to learn and use crypto to everyone! And invest in it, because there is a right time to do it. But people don't want to learn crypto when market is down. That's sad, they will run to it when all market will go up.
You are right, few people see the possibility of investing in crypto-currencies, when prices are falling in the market. But this is not surprising, because people consider this risky, and do not believe that the market of crypto currency will recover.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I will recommend to learn and use crypto to everyone! And invest in it, because there is a right time to do it. But people don't want to learn crypto when market is down. That's sad, they will run to it when all market will go up.
Activity: 81
You should invest and it is wothout saying because it will bring too much profits for you. And if I were you I would have invest in cryptocurrencies.

@ts, don't get hyped or misled by these types of comments. Investing in ICOs is still risky, but it's not the same as gambling especially if we do proper research.. soon, we will no longer need to spend so much time researching different projects since a decentralized ICO marketplace called Menlo.one will launch its token sale in a few months. How is this related to minimizing risks? Their CEO announced that they have found a way to help with most issues ICO investors face like scams or fake reviews... Link to their whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one/
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: