Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 18. (Read 39539 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
In cryptocurrency definitely worth investing, especially now is a very good time for this. However, when choosing an ICO, you need to carefully study the project. Now there are a lot of scams in cryptocurrency, so I prefer to invest in the top 100 coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
Electronic money and ICOs are new investment fields today. You should join this field to make money yourself. This is a field that is more profitable than any other business. Exchange real money to buy cryptography with great profitability.
Activity: 194
Surely yes. Why do you still have doubts? Cryptocurrency is already a guaranteed investment option. ICOs are an easy way of investing in cryptos too where you buy the coin or token at the lowest possible rate beore the price begins to increase.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
Investing in good ICOs will bring you a lot of profit. However, at present there are many ICOs that are unlikely to succeed, even scams, you should choose carefully. I recommend investing in crypto. I believe that later this year the crypto will recover and their prices will rise again. Some of the crypto that I think you should buy now are IOTA, Cardano, Stellar, Ethreum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The decision to invest in ICOs or cryptocurrency is totally yours.
But you should know that cryptos is a far better investment compared to share. The return on investment is massive as you can make x20 on a coin you invest in within 3 months. But had the ROI is high so is the risk or possibilities of losing your money. I would advice you do your own research well before investing in any ico.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Of course when entering a market, people need to find out thoroughly because this market can cause us to make many mistakes and many people have lost a lot of money to be able to have lessons in this market.
Activity: 27
You should invest all you can, but not more you are ready to lose.  Wink
Activity: 196
You must answer this question yourself! Why ask others how to dispose of your money, I think the question is not set correctly. If you decide to do it, forget about your money at once, so that you do not regret later what you did. It does not mean that you will lose your money, but be ready for it. The ICO market is a very risky investment, you must understand this direction and know how to choose projects for investment!
Activity: 33
for now I suggest not to invest in ico, wait 1 more month until the bitcoin market recovers. many ico are successful but when entering the market the price will be below ico

I think its a normal thing on ICO's as soon as their coins/tokens hits the exchange bounty hunters are dumping their share creating a spike on its price. As long as the team behind the project is competent enough there's nothing to worry about that. Anyway, there's also an ICO that will soon hit the exchange they are called menlo but they have extended their ICO end date.

Has their ICO already started? I thought it was supposed to be a month ago but I don't see an option to participate in their website except for getting whitelisted..
Activity: 196
Yes indeed buying a crypto currency is accompanied by risks, but without risks, nowhere is there any profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
If you want to enter this market, then you should spend some money to participate. Whether you are buying Altcoin or participating in ICO, you can. Don't use too much money for the first time. You just need to take out your pocket money to participate in it. When you are familiar with this, you can consider whether to increase investment restrictions.
Activity: 106
You should. But invest with caution. And if you are trying to invest on an ICO, invest on something very useful. Recently I invested on VLUX. Try checking them out. https://vlux.io/
Activity: 34
Personally I have always been a proponent of investment distribution. Therefore, I recommend that you diversify your money by investing in both directions, but in any case, conduct an analysis and study the market.
Activity: 23
You can invest but be careful so as not to get burnt ..ensure you diversify
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
To be honest, I don't understand why moderators don't delete such topics immediately. Perhaps, they haven't noticed yet. I haven't seen such a stupid question this month. I don't know what to answer.
Activity: 238
Yes you can decide to invest in both as long as you can bear the risk that maybe involved but the decision depends largely on you. As long as you are very sure of what you are investing in after doing proper research of the coin and the project, you can decide to invest in both as it can be profitable or otherwise. Take your time to conduct a proper research of all you want to invest in before doing so.
Activity: 224
Invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs are good choices to make a lot of profit. However, any investment is risky and they are no exception. All you need is have knowledge before investing. For me, cryptocurrency and ICOs are an investment that can bring a lot of profit. You should carefully select ICOs and reference review from the experts. The  cryptocurrency same, should learn about their potential and value
Activity: 314
Yes of course you just need to be more careful in investing all of your money in any currency that you like to invest. And investing to cruptocurrency and ICO's are just the same I mean the risk is always there no matter what you choose of any of the currency. But for sure is careful and add some patience of researching before investing it to the currency you really like to invest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
If you wanna make good profit and are willing to take the risk, cryptocurrency is perfect for you.
As to ICOs, you should only invest into the best ones. Most ICOs are scams.

Sure, the crypto is a very risky market, but we still earn good money on this. But ICOs are 90% scams in this year, we should invest only in hyip ICO, like Origo Network, Carry Protocol and etc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I think investing in stable altcoins will bring you much profit, but investing in ICO is very dangerous while we don't have clear laws from SEC. There are many scammers on the market now.
Pages:
Jump to: