Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 17. (Read 39539 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
just in case you really want to invest and feel interested in cryptocurrency investment or ICO, i would suggest you to do your research properly this is the important key for every cryptocurrency investors to earn profit. no matter how much money you want to invest or which cryptocurrency investment you will choose, doing abservation among the objects you want to invet are become extremely important. and without override to the risks that might happened.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
yes you should invest cryptocurrency but in ico's just be carefull on it.Because there are lot of ico todays are scam. they got good whitepaper and whitepaper but in the end they run your profit without trace.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Yes you can invest to the cryptocurrency such as altcoin and bitcoin, you can also invest on the ICO but keep in mind that you need necessarily information in order not to waste your time and effort on scam ICO and cryptocurrency
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Take a good look at it, and be confident of winning it Kiss
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Investing in cryptos and ICOs is not a bad option at all but investing in scams is. There are alot of scams around and you have to work hard to distinguish the real projects from the scams. Don't fall for a scam and you would be fine.
Activity: 700
The market is in a very unstable state, most of the projects are entering the market in negative territory. I think that now it makes sense to invest only if you have money by which you can take risks and who will not be hurt to lose.
Activity: 560
I think it will be good choice to just invest in cryptocurriences for the start. By monotoring their market charts ,searching throught the community and reading their roadmap. Then after you get some bigger capital , you should invest in some reliable ICO with serious intentions about their development.
Activity: 244
Yes you should.But you should have a knowledge in choosing good and legit ICO. It will be quite risky to invest but there is also a big chance to earn profit. We should also consider in investing the movement or trench of the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
It all depends on how much you really believe in crypto currency and how much you want to get your dividends from it. To be frank, it seems to me that we need to analyze very much.
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
You don't have to, but if you want to earn more money then you can invest in different ICO. but you can lose all the money
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
If you know how both work, then you know that they have different levels of risk.

I think the potential ICO is worth our investment, as long as you know what you are doing and are aware of the risks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Investing in ICOs will bring you a lot of profit if you invest in potential ICOs. However, currently there are many ICO scams in the market, they are unlikely to succeed. I advise you to select and learn about ICO carefully before investing. And when investing in cryptocurrency, I suggest you buy altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap. Some valuable and potential altcoin that I recommend to buy now are Ethereum, EOS, Cardano and NEO.
It is a high risk investment,  you should learn about them before you jump in to invest.  And also of you have passion in them its better because it will help you in learning.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Before you invest in cryptocurrency and ICO's. you need to examine yourself and ask yourself some questions like If you really want to invest in Cyptocurrency or trade cryptocurrency. There are two different things entirely. Investing in cryptocurrency or ICOs should be a long time things and While trading is a day to day activities. I have seen people invest in some ICO's project and sell off immediately they the token hit the exchange. Some even sell off at lost  to enter another project. If you really want to invest in crypto and ICOs, then pls do your due diligent and be ready to wait for a long time.
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
If you are just a beginner, learning cryptocurrency, then you should invest in BTC or ETH they are potential and safe

Every person has their own choice. I think that if you are confident and trust on yourself, then no doubt that you should invest your money in bitcoin or some other good crypto currencies. Because still there are so many cryptos which can surely give us a very good profit.
Activity: 91
in cryptocurrencies, yes definitely, I think this is the technology of the future, and it's as if you had the opportunity to invest in a startup called Amazon in 2000, now the ICOs is another story, first I advise you to investigate a lot about them, because only this year 50% have been scams or simply badly designed projects, I still have faith in the ICOs but you have to do your own research first.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
yes, but the risk is large, comparable to the profit that can be generated from crypto. At this time the market is crashing and crypto and most of the ICO is experiencing a decline in confidence.
Activity: 78

Investing in IcO is very risky, but you can get good profits if you invest in ICO. I think all investments do have risks, depending on how you deal with these risks.
Activity: 308
At this time I think you should not invest in ICO. If the market is green again, or bitcoin make a new price peak then you can think about this again
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Now is the time to invest in crypto, although it's risky, but if you carefully think about where to invest, you will get a huge profit!
Pages:
Jump to: