Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 36. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
its depend on you. if you see the fact many people who get big profit on invest in crypto and many people to have some good project make them have good profit from ICO. what we can see in the fact my opinion yes. you can try invest on crypto.
Activity: 67
Investing in cryptocurrency and ICOs are completely up to you. You need to ensure that you are sure about the ICO you are interested in investing. Go through the whitepaper and make sure it solves any current real-world issue. Ydentity, world’s first risk-identity token protects the user’s identity while surfing through the web.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Investing in crypto is probable going to be a good decision, although we are in bear now, but the crypto will recover from this, the question is how long the bear would be for, months or years? I am not so positive about when it comes into investing in ICO, haven't really made any money till now from any of my ICO investments, instead buy coins with solid FA which are down in price now, eg etc or zcash.
Activity: 142
There are projects, exchange traders, which by a small percentage, will raise your capital at times.
Activity: 66
Yes! But before investing in one, you must do your research to grasp if that ICO has a great future ahead. Personally, I suggest DCC! Their project is promising. You can see in their weekly update on how engaging and successful they are in their activities DCC Weekly Update

If you want to learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018 Cheesy

Good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
It seems to me that we should invest in both these areas. But it all depends on the amount of investment available. ICO can be a good option for long-term investments, and with the help of a crypto result you can get faster.
Activity: 133
Yes certainly you should invest in cryptocurrecies and ICOs, but only if you can afford to lose. If you invest thinking about profits only, like in gambling, then you might not profit in the long term. Before investing, research the project on many platforms like Bitcointalk, Cointelegram etc. But if you do find a project which aims to bring something new, something useful and has potential use case and is also cheap, then it is worth investing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

You should do some of your own research before investing on crypto first.
there are some risk in crypto investment. Investing in crypto is not the same as invest on gold or property.
cryptocurrency price is easy to change. You can either gain much or loss much.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
Yes you can decide to invest in both as long as you can bear the risk that maybe involved but the decision depends largely on you. As long as you are very sure of what you are investing in after doing proper research of the coin and the project, you can decide to invest in both as it can be profitable or otherwise. Take your time to conduct a proper research of all you want to invest in before doing so.

I do totally agree with you. In everything we do, in what industry of investments we will engaged with, what it needs is proper education and awareness. Before investing in Bitcoin, or Alternative Coins or the cryptocurrency as a whole or even highly risky ICOs, Initial Coin Offering, research and analysis is always the best key to survive and earn. Also I just want to emphasize that this reseach analysis of ICO and cryptocurrencies are only one of the ways of RISK MANAGEMENT. At this way, you can mitigate your gains and losses. That in such time, you will gain profits rather than losses because you employed these such risk management techniques.
Activity: 910
Merit: 2
You can invest. Perhaps this will bring a good profit. But there is always the risk of losing your money. You do not need to invest the last money, or take a loan.
Activity: 52
You can invest in good alt coins but do proper research before investing. If you do not want to take much risk, simple go for bitcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
You do not have to invest in cryptocurrency or ICO.  Grin
Here everyone makes decisions personally. If you have doubts, an excellent decision to put the money to the bank and receive a few percent per year
Activity: 143
Well if you want to make profit, then yes!
Both are risky. but you can reduce the riskiness by detailed researching
You should know what is the coin/project's purpose and its target market, also do a research on the team, "are they real?"
invest wisely!
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
Yes you can decide to invest in both as long as you can bear the risk that maybe involved but the decision depends largely on you. As long as you are very sure of what you are investing in after doing proper research of the coin and the project, you can decide to invest in both as it can be profitable or otherwise. Take your time to conduct a proper research of all you want to invest in before doing so.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
If you're new then it's better to invest in the basic coins and study ico projects and altcoins for further investment in them  Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Of course you need to invest in ICO because today it is very profitable to do this, because you get very good bonuses that immediately give you a salary of x2 of the amount, I think this is the right decision.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
If you want to invest then do, before you invest I just suggest to be more thorough and careful in investing into iCOs, because as we know that the possibility of loss also exist, let alone the possibility of losing money when not a few ICOs is scam, because I'm also an ICO investor so there are some things you need to know in the project and choose a good ICO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
If you are risk taker, why not. Investing in ICO and crypto is very risky but very profitable. You must be wise in choosing a good altcoins to buy most especially during ICO because some ICOs are scam.
If you are really interested in crypto-currencies and investments in ICO projects, of course, yes! Begin with training in trading and analysis of ICO projects and get down to business Smiley
Activity: 182
If you are risk taker, why not. Investing in ICO and crypto is very risky but very profitable. You must be wise in choosing a good altcoins to buy most especially during ICO because some ICOs are scam.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Interesting, this question I think is perfect for you. because before you get involved in the crypto industry, you need to know what basic knowledge and benefits you can get. well, so i just want to suggest. try to find more knowledge about crypto even more in ico investment.
Pages:
Jump to: