Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 40. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
I think if you have a lot of capital and a great interest to invest and earn money from crypto then you should invest in ICOs, because this is one way to earn profits through the world of crypto. but you have to analyze a lot and look for a good ICO program for investment, which in essence is you have to be smart in the world of crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Yes I think so. But you have to do it very carefully because investing in ICO and cryptocurrency is very risky. You have to study it first, its nature, its process, and how it works. As a beginner, dont invest a lot of money at first. Invest an amount that your comfortable to lose. After you gain some and lose some, then thats the time to invest more if you decided.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Its very risky when you invest in crypto currency and ICOs because there is a lot of scammers out there so we have to be careful everytime we invest, but investing in crypto currency and ICOs are very profitable when you know what is the right time to invest.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
If you invest in bitcoin or altcoin, the risk will be less. The risk of investing in ICOs is high, and there are scams in ICO projects that need to be identified.
Activity: 126
if you are a risktaker of course its okay but make sure to study the project that you investing with , i have one thing i can recomment bitxoxo is a trading platform that was running since 2016 and got lots of traders it was the top exchanger in india and still operating until today they conducted an ICO which makes the project more successful if you want to be part of it feel free  to read and learn on the pages on facebook and twitter about bitxoxo
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
You should invest in the cryptocurrency , because it has made a good profit and is hard to be cheated. Investing in ICO does not apply to those who do not know ICO. If you know the unknown and invest in ICO, you may lose your money.
Activity: 253
I suggest it should be invested in both. because the plunge into cryptocurrency must also be maximal. If it succeeds in both investments, it will gain many benefits. And if it fails, it can still depend on one of them. Due to being able to invest in an ICO project, we must also have ethereum, waves or bitcoins.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
investment depends on the risks you want to take and the goals you set. Investment in ICOs is very dangerous, with high risk and high yield. Before buying any ICO, be sure to do your research and read the white paper correctly.
Activity: 114
It seems to be safer if you invest in cryptocurrency, especially on bitcoin or old altcoin because they have a more stable value than others.
Activity: 148
I think that investing in ICO is very dangerous. According to the current market conditions, I think that investing in Ethereum will be a very good choice. The market is picking up. The price of Ethereum has risen by 100%, but its price is still very low. You can choose to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 97
investing in ICO will be profitable in you widely choose the serious and nice project out of here, for first you have to take a look about security development of the ICO and then you can maybe make an effort to sustain it ( buy tokens, join bouny and airdrops etc)
Activity: 980
You can invest in crypto currencies now but wait for some time for better conditions for new ICO's because from last some time, many ICO's are not giving upto mark and many of new ICO's even not reach their targets and closed their issue,
Activity: 154
It seems to me that everyone will best answer for this question himself. Is there any money to invest, is it possible for a person to conduct an analysis of companies and to calculate% of its success. Analyze why this particular market is chosen, and not other possible options. Nobody can answer these questions for you.

For me i invest both in cryptocurrency and ICOs. In ICOs i invest only ocassionally once i like the project and the good thing also in investing ICOs in the very cheap price and you can possibly earn big once the project is successful and the price is increasing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I think if you study the trend of cryptocurrency you learn more and more, and you can use this for your next planning investment in cryptocurrency and ICO's project, and you know that investment in cryptocurrency is a risk thing it is much better to study the project, the team of the project and people support them.
Activity: 252
It seems to me that everyone will best answer for this question himself. Is there any money to invest, is it possible for a person to conduct an analysis of companies and to calculate% of its success. Analyze why this particular market is chosen, and not other possible options. Nobody can answer these questions for you.
Activity: 21
YES, you should absolutely inves in crypto and ICOs.
There are so many ICOs that become very success and huge.
even my friends earned so much money when they invested on ICOs like spectre.io
Activity: 440
If you are looking for profit from short-term investments, ICO is the best choice for you, Most ICO are scam, so the amount of investment you can afford is ICO.
Activity: 24
yes, you should invest in cryptocurrency and ICO's, so you can have a more profit when you invest, but be careful when you invest because sometimes you can get a wrong crypto and ICO's to invest, in short SCAM.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
Why not?

Investing in ICO and cryptocurrency would gain profit easily if you know what you are doing. However, it consumes a lot of time and lacking of patience could lead you to loss. Thus, if you are a risk taker but you want to make profit easy, choose investing in cryptocurrency or ICO; however if you're not a risk taker, get yourself a job and don't invest at all.
Activity: 322
I believe that investing in ISO is a great opportunity to make money!
But you need to shatter this!
Pages:
Jump to: