Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 39. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Yes you should. Crypto is the new trend as well as emerging payment method. Even IQ option and other sites allow you to pay using bitcoin. Low fees and fast transactions grab people more towards the blockchain platform..
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
Investing in a cryptocurrency is a very risky thing, you should have a reliable sources so that you will not be scammed, if you want, you can do bounties so that you will earn tokens without releasing money, I think for me that is the best way
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
Yes, please. Better to invest in coins that already have value stability, because the ups and downs of prices tend to be normal (like bitcoin and old altcoin). I'm not sure about investing in ICO, afraid if the ICO is a scam. If you are also not sure, better undo your intentions or find out more about the ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
if you want to be quick in making a profit then I would recommend you to invest ico because there you will get a lot of tokens with very cheap price, but before doing that you have to learn to gain experience (be careful in doing that)
Activity: 66
Yes, you should invest in cryptocurrency and ICOS. Investing in cryptocurrency and ICOs are very risky. The market for this is very volatile. Yet cryptocurrency and ICOs are very profitable. There are a lot of ICOs that are very promising and interesting investing in them could earn you a great profit.
Activity: 99
Yes but you should be careful in picking where to invest your money.There are lot's of ICO's that are really good and there are some who are just going to leave their project behind after the ICO.So you should just invest what you could afford to lose.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
if you have knowledge and have analyzed an ico. I think you can try to get involved there are a lot of good ico right now, but it's important you always involve your knowledge and experience. because in a choice always have a big enough risk.
Activity: 168
All forms of investment are risky, crypto is a new field so the risk level is also higher. But the high level of risk also means that the profit is very high. You should consider investing in crypto as an investment that can be allowed to lose the profit it brings
Activity: 93
You should try it cuz it has may opportunity to get profit
But you need willing to face the risk
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
it is advisable to invest in both. Both crypto and ICO. Although the investment in ICO is known to be so risky. however, the results are incredible. Can get a profit so big. Moreover, the current ICO project is getting more and better. Although, it should be more selective so as not to get stuck in a scam project.
Activity: 26
i think both are worth to invest. IT just depends on the size of the investment, ICO will give you profit in long term but on the other hand cryptocurrency's prices are changes quickly and can give you quicker profit than ICO.
Activity: 70
It is necessary to do so, if you find a responsible development team with excellent marketers who will finish a successful confident the project. In this case, you can expect a multiple increase in the capital invested.
Activity: 126
the is nothing wrong joining in an ICO if you want a legit one i can suggest you to join Bitxoxo Main sale . they are in MAin sale today . the presale was a huge success and sold in just a week . to know more better . bitxoxo was a trading platform in india it was the top exchanger in india and created since 2016 and successfully running until today . be part of the future success of bitxoxo so you can release your doubt in ICO's
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Its depends on how you want to generate profit. If you expect bigger results in short time it might be good to invest on ico. You can hold your coins for good time or just sell your coin when its enter the market. But you should be aware that there is high risk investing in ico, there is many ico is scam so becarefull.
Activity: 1
Guys take a look into ICO Bezant. Founder is former Bithumb CEO I believe.

Borderless payments with the goal of unlocking the unbanked.

Potential crowdsale coming up.

This one is flying under the radar but the presale got oversubscribed 500%.
Activity: 322
Investing ICO's is a little bit risky when comparing to Crypto investment. If you have a good knowledge about trading then you can easily invest with Cryptos. But if you do a research correctly you can receive a good profit from ICO's easily as well. It is not easy to find a good ICO's and there are so many scam projects as well. But i personally love to invest with ICO's and i use several procedures before investing ICO's. These are the methods i use :-

1) These websites are publishing good ICO's and we can do that ICO's bounty campaigns.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea.
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts

These days there is a good ICO called "Egretia" and it is the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform. Public token sale Period will be on May 26, 2018, 8am CST - May 30, 2018, 8am CST. Further the rate is 1ETH=70,000 EGT. For more information you can visit their website - http://egretia.io/ and if you like you can invest with them.
Activity: 132
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies and ICO is okay. Investing in cryptocurrencies and ICOs is a high-risk, high-return investment project. I think you should do your homework on cryptocurrencies to avoid monetary losses.
Activity: 75
I think the risk of investing in ICO is very large. You can choose to invest in the top 10 cryptocurrencies. I think the risk of investing in them is relatively small, and the current currency price is very low. It is an investment opportunity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

Yup you should invest in crypto and use your skills and experience either to hold your investment or engage in trading.Investment in crypto is highly beneficial,crypto carries risk and return as well.Always select best coin to invest.

Investment in ICO is also very lucrative way but always select authentic ICO,having strong development team,core idea,easy adoption by community,then you can invest in such ICO.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I think to invest in crypto currency and ICO is very risky, but at the same time very profitable. Simply you need to invest so much money because it is unfortunate to lose and divide it in different directions.
Pages:
Jump to: