Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 37. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
If you have sufficient knowledge and experience working with these areas, it is better to distribute money in wallpaper directions. Just set a strategy for yourself, long-term and short-term goals, be sure to monitor the situation and trends in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Cryptos and icos still remain one of the best ways for you to make money from your investment. Although you should realize that just like any investments that you put your money into, there are risks associated with it. One of those is the risk that a project could fail and you would end up losing all of your money. but just like there are risks, there are also a lot of rewards that go along with it if everything ends up working out fine. It's a 50/50 deal.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
I believe that everything depends on the size of your investment. If the investments are small then it is perspective to participate in the ICO since there you can increase your savings at once several times! On trading so much not to earn in any case.
Investing your money in any kind of business is no doubt a very good thing to do and that it gives you an opportunity to make some good earning and that you can then manage to have a better living as well. Before investing, you need to be sure that you are having enough of the information regarding that thing and that you will be able to make some good earning at the end.
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

If your an investor now, try and look MoneyToken, Roger Ver is an advisor,
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
To begin with, you need to clearly determine where you want to invest. If you are confident in the project, then why not?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Yes, you can get the best out in investing in both cryptocurrency and ICO,  but you must be able to take the risk because it's risky
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
If you get the best ICO then investing in ICO is the best option. But from last few time this is not a better option. And i think the reason behind this is down fall of market, as well as many scams ICOs which are came in past.
So according to current situation i think you should invest in good coins or tokens. And wait until you find good and promising ICOs.
Activity: 99
Initial Coin Offerings" are all the rage these days.Should you invest? Is this a good way to get rich quick? In the case of most ICOs, the answer is no, but contrary to Betteridge's Law, there are occasions when the answer is yes. As with all high-return investments, buying cryptocurrency is risky, and ICOs are riskier still
Activity: 210
It's a very potential field now, i think you should  Wink
Activity: 70
I wouldn't recommend you invest in ICOs, but you should invest in cryptocurrency. Over the past few months, most of the ICO tokens price have dropped significantly when they have listed on exchanges. On the other hand, although the cryptocurrency is a risky investment, it is very profitable and worth investing.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
In crypto currency investing is not that hard to understand but in ICO be careful on it. the assurance of payback or the return of investment is only done in the end of ICO whether it will success or not.
altcoins like LITECOINS and ETHEREUM is best coins that I will recomend to buy and hold. the price now is unstable and ETH is speculated that be 100k USD in the year 2018 and as of now the price is 700 USD , Litecoin also from the dead sleeping and now bumping up again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
It's a little bit risky but definitely porifitable when it begun to be successful, that is why for ICO investment you should review their goals, white paper, road map etc. If it is really attainable and possibly a goid project to invest with. Investing I'm crypti might be great at this time because of its bleeding value e moment it increase you'll gonna gain much profit
Activity: 117
Why you should do that, that is the question that should be asked to your self. You should know about your self, do not make others to give you choices. Find your own reason.
Activity: 9
If you can't or don't want to invest money in cryptocurrencies, you can always participate in bounty campaigns and invest your free time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
You can make so much profit if you find good ICO with great utility like tech ICOs which is future like AI , Robotics , IoT
For me i like Quarkchain , Atonomi , Aitheon ,Solana ,Edenchain ,Pchain ,Hashgraph
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That would be your personal decision whether you will invest or not. ICO and crypto investments are really profitable but all investments has its own risk. Profit is not hundred percent assured and if you are arwared of that and is still eager to invest, I think you should. We all have our free will on everything. Just be ready and patient with things especially in ICO and cryptos due to the market volatility.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
having a lot of money will be very good if you invest. for a good prefix, I think investing the money you have on cryptocurrency, or on an ongoing ICO is a good thing. many people have done that and are really successful. Wink
Investing in Ico's are good but the necessary steps before joining are be initiative to search the good project. Also with investing in cryptocurrency has the huge capability to gives us an earnings.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

Yup you should invest in crypto and ICO both are risky but carries high return as well.If you want higher profit then you must invest in crypto like BTC,ETH,NEO,EOS,XLM,ADA.These are very strong coins and you can earn handsome profit from these coins.Before investment you should fully equipped yourself with complete research and when you are clear they you should step in.

Investment in ICO is also very lucrative but you should select authentic ICO to invest as now a days many ICO are scams just to collect money and nothing else.For assessing an ICO you should have complete information about that particular ICO.Get in touch with people on this channel,telegram,Facebook to know the information.
Activity: 224
I like to invest in both because both are a very good thing in their own places cryptocurrencies are the coins which are already launched and working on their project to develop more and the ICOs are the coins which are upcoming so in the ICO you can get some amazing coins in early phase before it hits the market.
Activity: 20
having a lot of money will be very good if you invest. for a good prefix, I think investing the money you have on cryptocurrency, or on an ongoing ICO is a good thing. many people have done that and are really successful. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: