Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 41. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 0
You should invest if you have the money to do so but I cannot stress this well enough, be careful. The market is now saturated with scam coins and ICOs that if you are not careful you might end up losing your money and ending up with a bunch of dead coins in your possession so make sure to always research whatever you wish to invest in.
Activity: 98
Investing in cryptocurrency and ico is  a good way of earning profits but it would be a risky.Always ensure all the information of the projects before doing it.It would be a great opportunity in return if its been succesful
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
If you put this question here everyone will tell you that you should invest in them but the thing is if you wanna invest make your own plan and don't invest just in one coin make your portofolio looking good.
Activity: 230
I think investing in cryptocurrency and ICOs is not an easy decision to make so you must calculate carefully the risk before in investing into it, investments are good because in a short span of time you gonna get back what you had invested maybe doubled plus the profit you will be gaining each passing days to come.
Activity: 88
Investing on ICOs can be a huge gamble, but can surely give you a huge profit if you joined a good one. But intuition is not enough to have a good ICOs you can invest to. We should do some researching first about the platform of the project, the whitepaper if it has purpose or is it feasible and also the team behind it in order to reduce the risk when investing.
Activity: 25
you should and by doing so you saving money from sitting idle in your account or being misused and AFAIK you helping future projects finding the needed funds to build a product that you or your family will use in the future and feel proud of.
Activity: 98
investment in crypo is very attractive and ICO is one of the ways we invest crypto so I do not think we should miss this opportunity to make a profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky as the market is very volatile, but this volatility one of the factors that will give you profits. I would highly suggest to study the markey first and learn to predict when will the market will raise and when it will fall.

If you will be investing in ICO it will much riskier than the existing cryptocurrencies because it is just a starting project that needs investors to create so you would need to thread carefully as some of this projects may turn out to be a scam.
Activity: 26
We do risk something to earn something and thats the thing we do on investing on crypto and ICO. Chances on making money is here but not an assurance anytime for us to gain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

You should decide it, not people on forum.
But I can give you two hints concerning your questions.
You should invst in crypto, if you believe in it.
I would not invest in ICO, cos sometimes tokens cost less, when they go to exchange, rather then it cost during ICO.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
risky yet profitable. You'll have to make thorough research on where to invest
Activity: 234
Well the decision is still up to you, if you are willing to take the risk of investing money in ICOs, then go. Just always remember that you have to learn on how to choose wisely the good ICOs and not those who will turn into a scam. But if I where you I will not invest money on ICO, I will just participate and work in their bounties to get some free coins from them. I know I will not earn enough but at least I will not loose my money.

Well, icos are a good way to invest your money if you know what you are doing, otherwise, you are going to lose a lot of money because of that. The first ICO in where i invested ended up scaming all of us.

Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Well the decision is still up to you, if you are willing to take the risk of investing money in ICOs, then go. Just always remember that you have to learn on how to choose wisely the good ICOs and not those who will turn into a scam. But if I where you I will not invest money on ICO, I will just participate and work in their bounties to get some free coins from them. I know I will not earn enough but at least I will not loose my money.
Activity: 164
Should you invest in ICO? Is this a good way to quickly become rich? For most ICO projects, the answer is no, but with Betteridge's law (the law means that for any question that ends with a question mark, you can use no to answer). Conversely, there are also ICO items that answer yes. Investment in ICOs may have a high rate of return, but the purchase of cryptocurrencies is also at risk, and investment in ICOs is more risky. As an active participant in the investment, it is wise to participate in the ICO with your actual economic ability.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

It depends on your risk feasibility. If you can handle to lose money to gain a lmassive amount then crypto is for you. On the other hand, if you can't handle loosing a single dime then you better go away and find somethign else. Because in able to be successful on any type of market you need to set aside emotions and do the right things over and over again. Loosing is not the end of the world here. That's the big difference between our education system and real life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies yes they are worth it given you do your homework. ICO they can be worth it too but I find the amount of homework you gotta do outweighs the benefits. Therefore I would stick to investing in proven cryptocurrencies or ones that seem like they are legit. ICO is pure gambling because you don't know if they will come to market or follow through on their promises at all..
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
There's a good reason to invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs. Not only that they are becoming more popular but also many have already earned from them. Don't listen to those who claim that digital currency will suddenly disappear. They are the negative people which can only affect our decisions.
Activity: 141
I think you can use a small amount of money to invest in ICO, so even if you lose it will not be too much, I think the risk of investing in some mainstream currencies is relatively small, such as investing in Ethereum is a very good choice, and now buy Ethereum is a great opportunity because it is very low price.
Activity: 103
you should invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs.
there are so many proves that so many people become millionaire as an Investors of ICOs and Cryptocurrency.
Even my cousin's life changed after he joined cryptocurrency and ICOs as an investor.
That's why i joined cryptocurrency space too.
Activity: 310
Yes why not, invest and join ICOs is a very profitable thing, but the important thing is we have to know ICO well because many ICOs are scam.
Pages:
Jump to: