Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 54. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 20, 2017, 06:05:01 AM
its pretty good... the ico is the best sound to invest.
Well that's right., But still we have to really choose ICO project that's really can be trusted and knowing all the preparation like as roadmap, team, more precisely is knowing the detailing of the ICO project from the beginning till the end.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
December 20, 2017, 06:03:21 AM
Why not? Digital currency is the new thing now and it is being adapted worldwide. Several countries have been considering the use of digital coins for transactions which means there will be a continuous increase in demand. Increase in demand = Increase in price. This means that profit in crypto world is very much high. Although there are risks in investing, you may lower it by being careful which to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
December 20, 2017, 06:00:33 AM
definitly answer is yes.but investment is a risky thing.im not talking only about cryptocurrency.if you are going to invest your money for any thing..you will have to take the risk.comparing with economical field i think most low risky investment is cryptocurrency. when you comparing with stock market/forex/binory options and ect..crypto curency have very lower risk.actually if you can find good ccoin/best ico if you are investing at correct time.i think chance of lossen is very very low.according to my cryptocurrency experiance best thing is investing on ico to get max profit from short time.but important thing is to chose correct one.if you are a newbie actually its difficult to choose correct ico at begining.always get help of your senoir friend and start to do  your own researches.then after few months you will have enough knolegde to chooce what is the best
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 05:51:16 AM
its pretty good... the ico is the best sound to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
December 20, 2017, 05:44:29 AM
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
Yes you should try it because it is an easy way to make money especially if the one you invest your money into perform really great on the exchange. You don't need anything other than eth or bitcoin to invest and can stay anonymous if you aren't us or Chinese citizen.
Activity: 224
December 20, 2017, 05:25:03 AM
Invest in crypto currency or not - it's up to you. You can earn very well on trading with crypto currency. But so it is possible to lose everything. It all depends on your ability to trade. Seich on kriptornke very high volatility. But it's up to you to decide everything.
Activity: 280
December 20, 2017, 05:23:56 AM
Yes now day's ICO is good to invest , but you have to choose right one , because every ICO's aren't real , so many scammers out there. so before you invest any ICO you must do your own research , don't be a trendy guy , don't do what the people say , Your money ! Your risk ! Your researches !  Win or Fall !
that's the ICO !
Activity: 546
December 20, 2017, 05:17:53 AM
Yes you should invest in cryptocurrency and ICO but it is really risky to invest with but it will give you a huge amount in return.

I agree. To get a big profit you need to be prepared for risks and possible losses, so you always need to invest only the amount that you can afford to lose without harming your budget.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 03:23:46 PM

to invest and not lose, you should understand it well. Now many scams. Many crypto-currencies are not at all understandable for what exist .
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
December 19, 2017, 03:20:59 PM
different offers from the developer might gives with interest for investors as might to decide with following of strategics as displacing unit of assessment to gains with the returns of manage with the early chance of strategics as attaining within the ico schemes of the dedication.

LHCrypto coin developer comes with the scheduled event to open public audience as might to get involves as becoming partisan with the early investor challenge as exchanging use with funds on displacement to gains with the returns of the decision with the investment strategics with the projects plan.

please sees of opportunity to becomes part with the invesment projects from the LHCrypto coins developer.
official website at http://lh-crypto.io

Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
December 19, 2017, 02:59:39 PM
Yes you can invest in cryptocurrency and ico's, but u have to take risk, if you take risk then you will surely gain so much profit, I think this is the best suggestion for you, just take a risk. If you don't want to take risk then you can invest another project.
Activity: 198
December 19, 2017, 07:32:02 AM
Yes you should invest in cryptocurrency and ICO but it is really risky to invest with but it will give you a huge amount in return.
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
December 19, 2017, 07:27:16 AM
i think you should try to invest it, in my own experience about invest in an ICO is gave me a best profit ever

i invest in another ICO with just 1 btc and after the ico end and i wait around 3 ~ 5 month. Rate of the coins that i bought in ICO increase and gave me 5x in profit
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 07:24:19 AM
What a question you got there))) INVEST is the answer! But you need to know in what you invest, my short-list to invest in late December:

ZaberCoin

Neurogress(Pre-ICO)

And buy some alts, that's more safety way to get some ROI
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
December 19, 2017, 07:01:32 AM
Investment in crypto currency is should be the best decision you will have ever made in 2017 because of the high turn over within a short period of time or some time over a long period depending on the way you want it. But all you need to do is to invest wisely to minimise risk and maximise profit at the end of the day.   
Investing in cryptocurrency is really rewarding specially this year. Its a breakthrough for bitcoin and ethereum. This year Im expecting more projects and development that will help the blockchain technology to get into a new level.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
December 19, 2017, 06:13:06 AM
Investment in crypto currency is should be the best decision you will have ever made in 2017 because of the high turn over within a short period of time or some time over a long period depending on the way you want it. But all you need to do is to invest wisely to minimise risk and maximise profit at the end of the day.   
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
December 19, 2017, 05:57:04 AM
You should have 2 different portfolios for crypto investments and ICO investments. ICO have much higher ROI, but the risk is much higher too.
Activity: 381
December 19, 2017, 05:54:56 AM

Of course you should! but with money you can afford to lose, and invest in really working project, not just sounds good but it also working for long period with clear road map.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 05:15:29 AM
You don't have to, but if you want to earn more money then you can invest in different ICO. but you can lose all the money
Activity: 148
eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote
December 19, 2017, 04:42:44 AM
ICOs are precious than gold and diamond now..
Pages:
Jump to: