Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 53. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
A lot of risks during investing in iso. but at the same time for you as a potential investor there are pros:
Early Investors will have more liquidity in early stage companies;
Early access to a token which has the potential for capital growth;
An innovative way to deploy capital;
The returns from investing in ICOs ;
Diversification into other assets;
A high reward investment which is (to some extent) disconnected from the stock market and the economy;
Own an alternative asset not based on fiats.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
to gains of collection of returns within the terms of ico or wait until the coins should be available by the exchange market and works with the arbitraging option of trading with the distinct of terms with the strategy.

Activity: 462
ICOs are precious than gold and diamond now..
For me why not? You can invest in any cryptocurrency you want and any ICOs you want but before you invest in any cryptocurrency and any icos you should research very well or you choose very well where you will invest for because there are many cryptocurrency that is great to invest for and offcourse there are many icos that is really good just like trade.io.
Activity: 812
if you have large funds and capital and you are careful to choose a good ico I think you should invest in cryptocurrency and ico. because in cryptocurrency will produce a very good profit and also doubled. you should see the positive side.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

there is no harm in you investing in digital currency or crypto, but you must know because there is a risk, because the currency of crypto value is unpredictable from the beginning and the value may change, you better invest not all you bet only a part of your wealth
Investing for a total of half of the money we have is the best choice. But I think without proper coin selection and also analysis of coin / ICO then it will end in vain. I highly recommend that we should be patient to be able to choose a project properly, do not be in a hurry and we have to think as best we can. Notice the various components that can show the future of the project, For me one of the measuring tools to determine the quality of a project is the people who make the project, the developer becomes an important part to determine how the prospect of the project in the future. With the success of a project then we can get tremendous profits and when we choose the project we will lose the money we invest. This will determine the future that we will achieve, so do not choose wrong and be careful in taking every decision.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Icos are more risky to invest then listed coins. but u could gain more. if u like an ico wait for listing and dumping. then buy cheap...look at KICK or bitjob
Activity: 350

there is no harm in you investing in digital currency or crypto, but you must know because there is a risk, because the currency of crypto value is unpredictable from the beginning and the value may change, you better invest not all you bet only a part of your wealth
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
NovaBlitz provides a unique opportunity for fans of card games - to sell and buy cards! Undoubtedly, it will be a successful project. Their ICO ends soon.

Telegram Group : https://t.me/Novablitz

Or their official website at : https://novablitz.com
Activity: 294
December 21, 2017, 05:07:36 PM
of course if you have some money to invest you should find ICO for long term investing. Many of ICOs have big profit for presale buyers. If you want to invest you should join  ICOs at presale for bonus.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 05:03:15 PM
If you are truely looking for advise on investing in cryptocurrency and ICO I bet it you may decide not to invest here, if you understand the risk then you are good to go in your investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 04:56:06 AM
Of course!
Check novablitz ico. Most promising ccg. I played it on steem. novablitz will make a plantform both for gamers and developers.

For further details you can join the Telegram Group : https://t.me/Novablitz

Or their official website at : https://novablitz.com
Activity: 490
December 21, 2017, 04:34:45 AM
Yes but ICO's have the highest risk compared to cryptos that are already on the market. You can only count on your fingers those exceptional ICO so it needs in-depth research.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2017, 01:41:56 AM

Of course yes you can invest but makes sure the projects are legit and have good roadmap I suggest with you mate try to invest into UNITED TRADERS bounty project.
Activity: 110
December 21, 2017, 01:26:31 AM
Yes you can invest in cryptocurrencies though it is risky. If you really want to invest in ICOs, you must have aware of fundamental rules of investing plus you need to understand the concept of ICOs. Study some successful and failed ICOs which will give you sense of good and bad ICO to invest.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 01:26:09 AM
You should really be careful once that you invest in ico's, it is plenty of scammy projects and the only thing that they want is your money, nothing more.
There are good projects too, like the one who is on my signature, just take a look over this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
December 21, 2017, 01:25:27 AM
Join the market and invest in ICO cryptocurrency well as Token will be a lot of risks, but the profit it gives you will be great. To invest in ICO, then you need a strong mentality, good control personal emotions because rates will ebb ICO's very erratic. When rates fall, if not control their emotions, you will be able to go to the wrong decision. So be equipped with knowledge of the ICO as Token well before deciding to invest in it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 01:06:30 AM
ICO are pure gambling and therefore more risky than iconsolidated cryptocurrencies like ethereum, litecoin,etc. , but it is more profitalle if you do the right research about the project, I depends on your ablility and expectation. but one thing is certain: you can't put all the eggs in one basket!
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 21, 2017, 12:47:21 AM
If you can catch on to quality ICO, I think ICO gives better profit in the short term comparing to existing altcoin. But there is a caveat. Finding good ICO is not as easy as it sound. You have to do your research in order for you to pick a winner!
Activity: 230
December 21, 2017, 12:42:19 AM
If you really wanna ask me if you should invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs then I would advise you to think carefully about it before you decide because it's your money is on the stake and that will be your choice because it's  your investment and you will be using your own money for that but if you want my suggestion I would rather tell you to gather free cryptocurrency and iCOs such as registering to AIRDROPS which will gives you free cryptocurrencies or earn it by doing cryptocurrency paying activities such as Social Network Campaigns. Much less risky because it doesn't involve you in using your money.
Activity: 308
December 20, 2017, 07:00:44 AM
maybe it depends on the ICO your investing,try reading reviews about the ICO you choose,because we do something to earn to get more profit but there are a lot of risk you should know some ICO might not get successfull in the end of the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: