Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 55. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
December 19, 2017, 04:28:08 AM
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

I think you should. For me, the best way to invest in cryptocurrency is to scatter it away. The best investment in cryptocurrency is of course Bitcoin. But even if it is generally moving upwards, the risk is still there. And the risks involved include a very deep dip that might not be very easy to recover. That is why it is better if you also invest in some other credible altcoins. ICOs are also nice to invest. They are offering big bonuses for investors.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 04:20:29 AM

You are already here that means something caught your interest about cryptocurrencies and ICOs. All you have to do is read the topics here and see the good and bad side of investing in ICOs and cryptocurrencies and decide yourself.

It is your investment, you should do your own research and do not just rely on what random people here say.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 04:14:48 AM
yes, but require you to do your own due diligence.
not all cryptocurrency and ICOs are similar.
I would encourage you to read, join their community to find out more.

For example, novablitz.com I would not have joined if i didn't join their community in https://t.me/novablitz to find out how active their community is.  Also the team behind the projects are experience (Magic The Gathering) person in the gaming industry and advised by some of the pioneers in trading card game industry.  For the detailed instruction to join their ICO, take a look on their telegram announcement channel https://t.me/novablitzofficial
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello there I am nargizochka12
December 19, 2017, 04:06:13 AM
Hello! I invest in ICOs. Just learn more about projects and choose 3-4 best ICOs. Maybe the price some of them will decrease but in general you will get a profit.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 11:53:52 PM
If it's really a good project that can change the world and add value, then why not? I mean, you should do a lot of research, 10 hours minimum. Read the white paper, understand the concept, check the team, social media, forums, see what people say about them. For example, I don't usually participate, but when I saw one Zabercoin I decided to invest in it because I believe in the idea. If you believe in ICO you want to invest, go for it. If it will come to the top, you will be proud to be one of the early adopters  Cool
I got the impression that you are an experienced investor. please explain using the simple words how i can to benefit from tax law called article 13 sex of the income tax act no.58 of 1968 with ZaberCoin! English is not my native language, i can`t understand the video..
Activity: 286
Cryptics
December 17, 2017, 03:09:47 AM
I you do some research before investing than you should do that. It's always risky to invest into crypto and you need to understand what you want to invest first. If your invest in ico and their project become successful, you can basically earn much more than what you've invested. The problem is finding the ico that will perform well on the market.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 02:15:34 AM
U can invest if you want better growth of your funds. But the amount invested shall be on your own risks, and preferably invest only that much which u cannot feel pity about. Also, would be better if u participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops, get some value after selling them at the peak point then invest that amount somewhere you feel potential growth at.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 17, 2017, 01:50:54 AM

That's your decision but you must understand what the meaning of invest and cryptocurrency/ ICO real market works. Most people will say you should invest, but I suggest you to practice before replace your money. Try with little money you have & time it will built your skill. I still say worth to invest with cryptocurrency but not ICO, I have bad experience with ICO. Go now and find the best for you.
Activity: 280
-----
December 17, 2017, 01:43:54 AM
Yes why not it is very good to invest in ico and you just have to choose the best ico so that you will have a good month and a good money. Read forums and stuffs regarding on joining ico so tha you will not miss every single info
Activity: 210
December 17, 2017, 01:26:48 AM
ICOs would setting off will keep on going continuously a and only cryptocurrency Also blockchains. We essentially can't neglect the great that they need done. From giving conception to imaginative advances like Ethereum and Golem will providing for DAPP developers, around those world, an motivation will advance Furthermore thought of newer Furthermore that's only the tip of the iceberg energizing technologies, their commitment basically can't a chance to be understated. Something like that it dependent upon you At i suggest with investigate initial.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 01:11:43 AM
Before investing read first about the project's roadmap, whitepaper and the team that is operating it. It will help to give you some insight if it's worth it to take some risks in investing.
Activity: 110
December 17, 2017, 01:11:35 AM
It depends on whether how much ou want o risk. There are so many ICO's out there, finding the right one to invest in is a must because a few of them is unheard of and proven to be a scam. So its very risky, but if you find a good one it is benefitable enough so like i said it depends on how much you want to risk. Just be careful and be smart on choosing the right ICO.
Activity: 171
December 17, 2017, 01:07:00 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is fun but very risky. The values of the coins here are volatile, like bitcoin. Their price may increase or decrease with just a blink of an eye, so unpredictable, and that's what makes it interesting for others. And the profit here is sure just beware of the scammers.
Activity: 70
December 17, 2017, 12:54:47 AM
It's good to know about cryptocurrency and ICO this year, because you can make a profit from it. Why not invest it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
December 17, 2017, 12:47:45 AM
Yes you should Invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs . But Investing CryptoCurrency and ICOs is very risky But if you're investment is successful you gain Huge profit.Just Be Carefull

Activity: 124
December 17, 2017, 12:36:38 AM
Well Thats your decision to invest in Cryptocurrency And ICOs  but if you invest to it you should check it and make sure that ICOs that you invest is the best to invest so you can earn it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 03:10:32 PM
Yes, you should but it depends on the project that you want to invest. Just choose only those have a greater impact in the market industry a project that will help many people, think big on their vision what could possibly done in the future

As long as you find right projects, you can invest in a relax mode. The return could be good for you at the end. Lots of projects developed a good price return last 2 months.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 16, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

Why should you hesitate yourself. Go ahead and start investing in crypto currencies. Compared to last year, we have around 30% plus growth in all altcoins. This is an indication of altcoins future. Get into coinmatketcap.com. You can list down the altcoins which do have constant growth. Analise and invest in them.
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
December 16, 2017, 02:11:40 PM
Yes yes yes. Of course, after you've invested into btc and eth (ltc if you want).

If you're getting into ICO's, I recommend looking into the bee token. It's pretty practical since they're decentralizing Airbnb with blockchain and also charging zero commissions. Pre-sale is in January. https://www.thebeetoken.com/
whitepaper: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf

Or the easiest way is to join their telegram group: https://t.me/beetoken
Activity: 252
December 16, 2017, 02:07:25 PM
Investing in ICO's is a risky thing. You are putting money in a unknown coin which has not history to it. On the other hand investing in established alts that have been around for a long time is much safer in my opinion. There are many good coins which are cheap now, invest in those!
Pages:
Jump to: