Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 2. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 10:35:12 AM
Yes, you can trust ripple because it also has a lot of very good potentials, it has good support system and also a very good technology. I believe in future ripple will rise very high and become a valuable coin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Yes,Ripple is good long term investment. but you should be taken care with cautions and trends which will evolve as it time grows. However,Ripple is still the most popular platform for providing revolutionary cross-border payment solutions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
Investing in ripple at the moment is one of the best investment solutions. I bought a thousand coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
September 05, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
In case you're in it for the fleeting, you'll normally need to take care to purchase low. It's likewise worth focusing on up and coming publicity. Swell's turning into a commonly recognized name so stretching out beyond the news can satisfy. In any case, in case you're in it for the long run you'll have to give careful consideration to the highlights and current utilizations of Ripple, and get some information about the eventual fate of the worldwide economy. You ought to likewise be giving careful consideration to Ripple's sister coin, the Stellar Lumen.
  Lumen and the ripple of independence in the cryptomir do not show. Bitcoin grows and, after him, these coins. So I see
Activity: 672
September 05, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
The Ripple project still shows very good results for the improvement of the project and of course it shows very useful things from the development side of the project, because this is exactly what is important for improving the market.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 05, 2018, 10:22:19 AM
Honestly, all the coins out there are worth investing your time and money as long as you do enough research.

Ripple is one of the biggest coins. It has a lot of connections to many national banks and financial institutions which is good. I dont think you will regret your investing into that XRP.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
The price of Ripple was high up to 3 months ago. It's halfway down. It's time to make a purchase. You can be more profitable by buying at low prices.
Activity: 87
September 05, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
If you want to invest in Ripple, it actually depend on you, those that are saying Ripple is a scam coin is just their personal opinion about Ripple. So don't be misled by public opinion on any of your investment.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 80
September 05, 2018, 05:50:48 AM
XRP has rolled out leap forward improvement the opposite tend to make up the estimation of crypto. that is a concentrated supply. XRP appear to demonstrate the inverse, they will create obviously turned into a sanctioned technique later on. Hence, XRP has awesome potential and notoriety for speculation. XRP is CMC's third on showcase capitalization. That demonstrated the capability of XRP later on.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 07:04:07 AM
i think u should try gcox acm~
Activity: 88
September 04, 2018, 07:01:10 AM
In case you're in it for the fleeting, you'll normally need to take care to purchase low. It's likewise worth focusing on up and coming publicity. Swell's turning into a commonly recognized name so stretching out beyond the news can satisfy. In any case, in case you're in it for the long run you'll have to give careful consideration to the highlights and current utilizations of Ripple, and get some information about the eventual fate of the worldwide economy. You ought to likewise be giving careful consideration to Ripple's sister coin, the Stellar Lumen.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 05:35:00 AM
Despite such statements, I think that the coin will still give good growth, despite all this!
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
September 04, 2018, 05:33:02 AM
I think investing into ripple would not be a bad idea anyway. Neglecting the fact that most people refer to it as a shit coin but i believe ripple is much more of a potential coin compared to some top 20 altcoins.

Shitcoin? Ripple is one of the few crypto currency that is actually used. But nevertheless, this coin has very mixed opinions
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 05:23:40 AM
Not a coin that I like personally. Seems to be too centralized and I can't imagine banks ever using their coin even if they use the blockchain.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
September 03, 2018, 03:04:08 PM
I believe that it is more suitable for long-term holding, but now the market is in decline.
"Believer" you are a danger to your wallet and yourself.
I know more than 60% of this fraud is still not available and even some classed as "available" are not. Long term holding Grin

This is a bit behind times but not so much has changed.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 12:08:45 PM
Yes, since Ripple is one of the most popular currencies, the creators of which have serious plans for its future.
Activity: 120
September 03, 2018, 06:33:18 AM
Ripple is a good coin, though centralized. This is the only digital currency that can be exchanged for precious metals and Vice versa.
Activity: 81
September 03, 2018, 05:31:28 AM
I believe that it is more suitable for long-term holding, but now the market is in decline.
Activity: 490
September 03, 2018, 01:46:42 AM
Ripple is not decentralized and that make it prone to manopulations and unwholesome practise! If you can trade very well and you got some skills in shorting and other trading skill, ripple might be good for you because of it's volume and liquidity!
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 01:44:28 AM
I disagree with most of the comments . Ripple great altcon which great team . Ripple is a good solution for long-term investment
Pages:
Jump to: