Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 3. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 11:15:42 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Ripple is the best investment for the long and the short term and you can make a good profit without hardworking. It is based on the cryptocurrency..
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 11:14:56 AM
Indeed in theory of course like that, coins by having centralized system would be very difficult to develop. Maybe the ripple could be one of them. though many news about cooperation, however, the result is also less ripple raised the value of the ripple itself.
Activity: 22
September 01, 2018, 11:00:01 AM
Of course yes, Ripple is arguably one of the most innovative financial technology companies.Ripple is a cryptocurrency which has been increasingly adopted by banks and credit card companies as payment networks.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 10:52:31 AM
Yes, i love to invest in Ripple due to it's big potential to rise  and if i have only big amount of capital i will invest it in ripple because im very sure that it will rapidly increases it's market price once the bull market will come.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 10:44:11 AM
I think the coin ripple is pretty good, but if you want a better investment don't just invest in ripple, on some other coins too. and don't be easily incited by other people's talk, they maybe talk like that to make you panic to sell ripple coins very cheaply. believe yourself for investment. and stay away from price predictions so you don't get confused.
Activity: 7
September 01, 2018, 10:37:16 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

You should trust Ripple. I hold many xrp since they will have a bright future.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
September 01, 2018, 10:29:47 AM
Definitely Ripple is a good investment because they are focusing to build a global payment system now Many banks are using ripple technology in future it will be expand whole world so future this coin value will go high.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 01, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

Depending on how and how much you want to earn, the answer to this question can vary. For example, if you have a very high profit margins target and your budget is limited, it will not be an investment I would highly recommend, but if your goal is just to raise your money a little or raise it to 2-3, it will be an investment I can recommend. Ripple has shown beforehand what points it can reach in price and it will surely reach those levels within the next bull period. I would like to remind you that the earnings we have earned over the past year (calculated as the main money fold) do not seem to be possible this year. But at another point, if it reaches the peak, it looks like a return of almost 10 times. That's why you have to think and decide on the profit margin depending on the target and budget amount you want. I would like to remind you that Ripple is not like the trendy one, but gains like 100 times are very hard now.
Activity: 319
September 01, 2018, 10:14:56 AM
Though it might take a lot of time before the price of ripple rise but I do not think it is a shitcoin because to me, it has good technology, as good support system and team members and I am sure in future it will be very valuable as long as the community increase.
Activity: 538
September 01, 2018, 10:11:59 AM
I think investing into ripple would not be a bad idea anyway. Neglecting the fact that most people refer to it as a shit coin but i believe ripple is much more of a potential coin compared to some top 20 altcoins.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
Ripple is good it has gained many trusts and good feedback for many people and as a matter of fact the transaction in tipple is quite cheaper compared to other I think it has also have a bright future awaits
Activity: 116
September 01, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
In my list of crypts in the portfolio has never been and will not be Ripple,I am skeptical about this currency, because the real benefit for society and for the system I see only in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 119
August 31, 2018, 10:32:14 AM
Without a doubt, Ripple is a phenomenal coin which is as of now being utilized in the managing an account circle and as of now there have been saving money activities with this framework, yet bear in mind that the capitalization of this token is as of now high. Indeed, its cost came to nearly $ 3, yet it was a misleadingly shaped pampa !. Swell isn't a speculation for one year and on the off chance that you put resources into it, you ought to be patient and hold up !.
Activity: 490
August 30, 2018, 11:46:12 PM
yes, if I were you, I trust ripple because it is impossible for a ripple scam, in my opinion, is it possible for altcoins to enter the top five scams might be people who make these issues intentionally so that ripple prices fall from the market and make investors panic and sell them
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 11:45:55 PM
no one can know in the future if you are in doubt and not sure it is better not to use it if you are sure and ready I think it might be the best choice for you
Activity: 143
August 30, 2018, 11:20:01 PM
This is not the best time to invest in Ripple. All indicators characterize this direction as unprofitable. But this is still possible, the situation will change.
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 30, 2018, 03:48:44 PM
It is worth investing in this cryptocurrency, which has the makings of success. In Ripple this is present, so the risk is justified.
Activity: 82
August 30, 2018, 01:52:42 PM
Ripple is a popular coin, which is a by-product of technology used by many banking structures. The token is not used at work, but not everyone knows it and buys it, providing a steady demand. I do not recommend buying a ripple for a long time. This coin does not bring big profits to investors.
Activity: 42
August 30, 2018, 11:53:27 AM
The ripple is a good project but has been overpriced at the end of 2017. When the market fell it was the coolest drop when it lost more than 90% of its value. However, it is still very potential for long-term investment because of good liquidity and practical value
Activity: 94
August 30, 2018, 11:38:39 AM
Ripple is suitable for promising investments,it is a reliable coin . Very high transaction speed, excellent development team.So I have no doubt about the growth of the coin since the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: