Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 9. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 4
August 19, 2018, 02:02:37 AM
To me it all depends on which you find appealing to as Ripple is good and a long term investment. but should be taken care with cautions and trends which will evolve as it time grows.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 01:59:19 AM
I have not invested in RIPPLE but is altcoin and some people are interested while some of them don't like it as personally i have to not invest in it and instead of ripple i have to buy Litecoin as that is more good than Ripple for me and it is up to every investor own policy that what they are holding and what they want to buy some more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 01:51:21 AM
My advice to not invest in Ripple.  I have invested in last six months 2 to 3 times on different market trend, but always at loss, centralized one, not of use for long-term in cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 01:45:30 AM
I think it's worth investing in ripple, besides experts note several reasons in his favor. To begin with, the support for the market value of the coin is due to its potential growth in the eyes of large financial institutions and institutional investors.
It really depends on your goals. If you invest in ripples for speculation, then continue. But if you are in crypto because of decentralization and freeing yourself from the grip of ordinary power, then I suggest not because it does not fit your view. In terms of making a profit, it's true that ripples have a good team behind and have usage cases as well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
August 19, 2018, 01:31:49 AM
Ripple market has gone beyond the market now, it is not wise to invest with ripple. By skiping ripple you might find many other alternative options.
Right now all coins have lost their value due to market crash, you should find a coin with increasing value possibility and go for it
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 01:26:03 AM
Everyone chooses what he invest . And no one knows 100 % what investments are the best .
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 02:34:49 PM
To invest in altcoin you need knowledge and analytics, first, learn it from the graphs. Purely my opinion: It will grow in its own time. Because it attracted me and I liked it. After that I began to study the whole structure in detail and analyze it, and then I bought it. Smiley
Activity: 88
August 18, 2018, 02:14:14 PM
Swell is incredible choice for contribute yet not for trading, you should endeavor it. I trust you know Ripple history diagram/news, now you simply need to separate esteem movement Ripple cost on whole deal period. Starting there you can contribute or not, know history is half and predict what's to come is the rest. Do that and cheery contribute
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
August 18, 2018, 01:48:30 AM
Ripple is one of the promising altcoin nowadays. Infact ripple is the top 10 cryptocurrency listed in coinmarketcap. It only shows that it has a potential to grow and compete to bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 01:45:56 AM
Numerous individuals are still contribute to swell coin, simply recall each achievement you are they have haters that is happen to swell from least cost to end up $1 most recent couple of months prior. There's many individuals who are win more cash and they wind up mogul. You can contribute to swell on the off chance that you need. Try not to impact to other individuals who have megative thingking choice to your self is required.
Activity: 37
August 18, 2018, 01:30:18 AM
yes, you can try invest on ripple but for long time during 1-2 years  the opportunity is still big until NOW.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 05:48:02 PM
From XRP one task is to replace SWIFT. On the one hand it is good, TC is a real application, on the other hand it limits its possible capitalization
Activity: 44
August 17, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
Must or not it's up to You. If you have savings in case of adverse events, you are ready to lose painless what not.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 01:27:39 PM
Ripple will give a good growth only together with other cryptocurrencies. Therefore, you can invest and make profit from this. Ripple is best for both short term and long term currently ripple is cheaper and affordable and in future long term it will be on top.So now this is best moment to invest in ripple and hold for patience till best moment. Now i hold 10000 XRP Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 518
August 17, 2018, 01:12:55 PM
You know, before I did not consider Ripple as a quality asset, and now nothing has changed, but you can make money on it and if this is your main goal - buy.
Activity: 31
August 16, 2018, 09:44:24 PM
I think Ripple is a good coin and is now ranked 3rd in coinmarketcap, there is no reason to say not to invest in ripple. And i am invest in Ripple for long term invest.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 09:37:35 PM
initially, it is well worth listening to the massive volume of capitalization. this is already a dependable guide for the assurance of Ripple. We need to monitor and analyze, seize the moment for purchasing and selling.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:02:46 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

This will be your decision. Personally, I like the ETH coin, where I invest. I do not know why you do not like the Ripple coin. My friends bought it and do not regret it.
Activity: 574
August 16, 2018, 02:55:08 PM
If I were you, I would not have risked investing. At the moment, I'm into the altcoyins. It seems to me that now it's best to invest in bitcoin, because at the moment when the market starts to grow, it is bitcoin that will grow faster than everyone. After its growth, can you invest the income of other coins, for example ripple.
Activity: 46
August 16, 2018, 02:19:22 PM
Well ripple is a nice coin and it is very much worth investing
Pages:
Jump to: