Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 22. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 08:49:28 PM
Ripple is one of the few coins you cannot afford to miss out its investment either for short term day trading or long term holding. It has got all the potentials to surge through the market and increase its value during the bull market because its demand is on the increase.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 08:46:35 PM
I believe that if you allow investments, it is worth investing in Ripple.
Activity: 980
July 29, 2018, 08:43:12 PM
The company has a strong team. Now the coin has dropped in price. Price reduction is a temporary period. But everyone hopes that prices will rise and the Ripple will become more profitable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 04:07:32 PM
I believe that if you do not like one coin, then you can invest in another. Now there is a large selection of coins. And do not bother with the ripple.
Activity: 54
July 29, 2018, 04:02:42 PM
in my opinion rippel is a worthy project and it will grow in the future. the team works every day to develop their product
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
July 29, 2018, 03:57:51 PM
If you want to have a more or less stable cryptocurrency at the rate, which can give three or four times the profit, then Yes.
Ripple is really overvalued today and it can't be considered as a good investment, in the open payment platform and it's better to seeing stellar because it has been created so many big partnership with IBM and many more.

I also would stay away from Ripple and go with Stellar, Ripple is only used by banks but Stellar already adopted by big players in IT. Also Ripple is premined and therefore not really a crypto currency, rather a fiat digital currency. Also the owners have huge amounts of Ripple, if they decide to dump a large quantity...say goodbye to your investment
Activity: 280
July 29, 2018, 08:02:52 AM
Ripple is the only digital currency that can be exchanged for precious metals and vice versa - this complements the prospects of Ripple's crypto currency for 2018.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 07:47:11 AM
I have invested in Ripple, because I have hope for its growth. But whether you need to invest, then decide only to you! Smiley
Activity: 56
July 29, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

If Ripple is really a shitcoin how come it became one of the best altcoins in the market today. Maybe the ones who told you negative about Ripple are a fanboy/promoter of other coins, but we cannot blame them because its a part of marketing. To tell you I have earned huge profit investing in Ripple and its a good coin with a good value, its a matter of skills wherein if you do have skills in trading you will gain profit. Your earning in crypto world will most depend on the skills you have, so coin is a coin its all about your style in trading.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 04:29:54 AM
In the world of ripple crypto currencies we have heard the name coin. I do not think your value will rise in the near future. Because the color of ripple graphics is constantly changing. investors should consider it as a long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 03:54:05 AM
In the short term, the ripple will not bring profit, but in a few years this coin will cost much more. Token is used in the work of financial organizations and over time its popularity will increase.
Activity: 46
July 28, 2018, 09:40:25 AM
In my opinion ripple also included one of the coin is pretty goo, it can grow in the future. So there's nothing wrong you invest ripple.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 08:02:23 AM
I think a Ripple is a good coin, even though it is a centralized coin, I think you can invest in this coin. Its growth depends on various factors, but it can grow despite the general trend of the market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
July 28, 2018, 07:39:11 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
ripple is not actually a scam coin, its just that, many people dont like their platform, because ripple is a centralized coin, which we all know that its price is being manipulated by big whales. but ripple is a good coin.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
July 28, 2018, 07:26:59 AM
I agree, it is already overvalued project for me, I can recommend for research about nebl, wan or aion they are very good projects and have big community, they will get more profit than ripple I hope.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
If you want to have a more or less stable cryptocurrency at the rate, which can give three or four times the profit, then Yes.
Ripple is really overvalued today and it can't be considered as a good investment, in the open payment platform and it's better to seeing stellar because it has been created so many big partnership with IBM and many more.
Activity: 103
July 28, 2018, 06:06:00 AM
Ripple I think it is more suitable for long-term holding, but now the market is in a downturn, long-term holdings are prone to losses, I also recommend that you buy new altcoin and use it for short-term trading! This is safer!
copper member
Activity: 196
July 28, 2018, 06:03:41 AM
Well it's your choice if you want to invest in ripples. As at now, I don't have interest investing in it. There are many other promising alternate coin to invest in. Ripples has some discrepancies
Activity: 360
July 28, 2018, 05:57:45 AM
If you are me then be careful step by step to avoid phishing. Because no one can answer you is there to trust?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 05:42:08 AM
an argument that speaks about the prospects of this digital asset is its cooperation with world banks - Bank of America, Royal Bank of Canada, etc., which can not be said about bitcoin. With the commission for transactions in the Ripple network also no one can compare, because their minimum commission is $ 0.0007 for the transfer, in the network bitcoin - $ 1.43.Assuming that the network will develop linearly, and will not be subject to unforeseen leaps, every year the Ripple coin will add about 10-13 dollars to its present value
Pages:
Jump to: