Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 26. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 08:20:32 PM
Ripple.net disclosures don't support XRP and XRP related lawsuits continues. I take risk and i bought and hold XRP. But before you buy an XRP, do your own research and only buy it after that.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

To me, Ripple is a good Altcoin but doesn't do well in price increase or increase in value. So, when you are considering a coin you can invest in with a potential to surge in price then you can consider investing in EOS, BTC, ETHER for now. Smiley
Activity: 40
July 21, 2018, 08:09:32 PM
This inquiry is as yet applicable. I think this task with an incredible future and it is extremely solid coin. It is utilized by the world's driving banks as a virtual money for quick exchanges.
Activity: 86
July 19, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
It depends on what are you waiting of this coin. If you would like just to grab a little money by investing in ripple, why not? In this case centralization is not a bad feature, it is even a kind of insurance for some people. But of course it is not a crypto at all, you are right there.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 07:52:12 PM
Ripple is a centralized coin and the real reason majority invest in any of the cryptocurrency is to make profit. If you observed that Ripple is promising go ahead and invest because it really has some good partnerships.
Activity: 602
July 19, 2018, 07:50:37 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
The ripple uses blockchain block chaining technology similar to the Bitcoin virtual currency, which helps accelerate the pace of financial transactions between banks. This is a great coin to invest.
Activity: 66
July 19, 2018, 07:38:32 PM
Ripple is not a scam coin, it is far from it. You can buy and hodl for a long term investment. Ripple is an exceptional project that one should have in his portfolio. Please DYOR as I am not a financial advisor.
Thanks!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:34:09 PM
Yes, if you have the means to invest, go ahead. It's better to have other alternatives to bitcoin.
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 07:31:36 PM
I think that despite the fact that the Ripple is a centralized coin and therefore it is doubtful, yet to invest in it especially in the long term is worth it.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 07:17:11 PM
You probably know already that doing transactions through the mostly used cryptocurrencies takes time. But did you know that XRP’s transaction speed is faster than even VISA?
Speed combined with reliability is making XRP a trusted currency the world needs and more banks are going for it every week.
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 07:12:22 PM
Yes, you should look at this coin I think it has the potential for further growth.
Activity: 40
July 19, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
In case you're in it for the fleeting, you'll normally need to take care to purchase low. It's additionally worth focusing on up and coming publicity. Swell's turning into a commonly recognized name so advancing beyond the news can pay off. Be that as it may, in case you're in it for the long run you'll have to give careful consideration to the highlights and current utilizations of Ripple, and get some information about the eventual fate of the worldwide economy. You ought to likewise be giving careful consideration to Ripple's sister coin, the Stellar Lumen.
Activity: 331
July 19, 2018, 07:07:16 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

That is depend on your situation like if you want to trade in a little value it is safe to invest but in terms of a larger value do not trust ripple as your trading trustee because a lot of scammer deal with it and the more chances your coin became shitcoin.
Activity: 150
July 19, 2018, 06:45:15 PM
I would not trust this coin even though it is in the top 10 in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 06:42:10 PM
If you want to invest in Ripple, it actually depend on you, those that are saying Ripple is a scam coin is just their personal opinion about Ripple. So don't be misled by public opinion on any of your investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:25:14 PM
Ripple as project is very good solution, but in term of coin price, I don't recommend to invest in ripple, I don't see price going anywhere future because banks don't really need to use ripple coin.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 19, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
I think it's okay, because I think investing in Ripple is still worth it and can give you big profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 19, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
Ripple XRP is good long term investment. but should be taken care with cautions and trends which will evolve as it time grows.

Ripple still has some growing room left, but meteoric rises like those seen at the end of 2017 will naturally be few and far between, and it’s safe to assume that the price changes will settle into more sustainable ranges.

Ripple is anything but good long-term investment. You can make some money with Ripple next time when they pump it, but Ripple will be pumped and dumped and if you don't sell in the right moment will lose a lot.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 19, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
I just love ripple the following way. Transfers between stock exchanges have very low commission rates and this is what attracts me. Bitcoin and eth are more expensive to commission
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
July 19, 2018, 06:15:44 PM
Ripple is known to be the cryptocurrency backed with banks across the world. With its high market capitalization which once surpassed Ethereum's market cap few months ago, it is only rightful if you invest on it because it's so obvious how potential this crypto can be.
Pages:
Jump to: