Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 38. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 11:44:00 AM
i wouldn't recommend that... I wouldn't even recommend you to invest big in crypto, with 50$ per week/month you can come a long way...  except if bitcoin is very low, then by all means, go investing big, buttt, not in ripple. xD

bitcoin being low means under 5000$... or even less, if we ever get to that price again...
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:38:55 AM
for me Riak is a promising cryptocurrency for now, and despite the fact that it's very centralized later on; but many banks will use ripple technology for now, and that will increase the price of the coin and maintain its stability, but Ripple's emissions are under control, that's why the course will not go down so sharply.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 11:35:21 AM
I think that RIPPLE is not the best coin for investing, because it has a very large capitalization, and that on its basis want to make a payment system, then this news I was not very impressed!
Activity: 57
June 21, 2018, 10:18:13 AM
Ripple is a centralised coin which is against the defination of crypto currency. This is the reason why bank always opposed crypto currency. As far as Ripple concerns I think, it is not bad choice to invest but how much it returns, hard to say this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 05:47:41 AM
I think your purchase of Ethereum is better. The profit of XRP is not very high because it is a coin of the bank. Although the stability is higher, I think that the XRP will be relatively stable within only two years and may depreciate in the future.
Activity: 106
June 21, 2018, 05:17:02 AM
They concluded contracts with some banks, I think this is a good investment. But in the long keep it does not fit.
Activity: 340
June 21, 2018, 05:06:08 AM
Ripple is a centralized coin just like other altcoin and it also have good potential. Ripple is a very good coin to buy and hold to get profit. I believe ripple will improve on its technology and also in the rate at which the price rise because presently it is too slow and I believe it will have a very promising future.
Activity: 100
June 21, 2018, 04:51:18 AM
Ripple is a centralised coin which is against the defination of crypto currency. This is the reason why bank always opposed crypto currency. As far as Ripple concerns I think, it is not bad choice to invest but how much it returns, hard to say this
Activity: 182
June 20, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
I have invested many times in Ripple, so far never seen success out of Ripple. So much disopointed with Ripple. So I never advise to invest in Ripple.
June 20, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
To date, Ripple holds a good start among the coins. I think that it is possible to invest. And make good money if you buy now.
Activity: 602
June 20, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
If you are a long term investor then I think your investment will be fruitful, Ripple is centralize coin so its possibility to take profit on a low percentage but on other hand you also have less chances to lose your investment.
So it will be not wrong if we say your investment in ripple is secure investment.
Activity: 57
June 20, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
You are in the best position to decide if you want to invest in ripple which is a centralized coin or not. Cryptocurrency is a decentralized world and open to everybody. Ripple being centralized can also grow someday with so many potentials if they have strong technological field with staong management team
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:45:54 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

If you want to be a master of your savings and analyze their future then Ripple is not your choice. This currency is too centralized, under control of its rulers. Telling more accurately it is not a currency but technology.
Activity: 89
June 19, 2018, 08:24:25 PM
Ripple was really able to achieve solid success in the market of business operations and partnerships. Private and state banks increasingly believe in this coin, it will be able to compete with ETH.
Activity: 82
June 19, 2018, 08:24:15 PM
I think yes, but only on long time. I think in 1 year it will be cost so much more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
June 19, 2018, 08:08:57 PM
It still feels uncomfortable having this seriously controlled coin at the top CoinMarketCap, which can become number 2 at any moment.  Huh
And it's still top 10 most actively traded coins by CoinMarketCap.
June 19, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
I think its good to invest in ripple. Its has a good performance in the market . Its also has a good future because of its is very useful. Like its is used payments providers and digital assets exchange etc.
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 02:37:27 PM
You should consider buying other altcoins. I have never bought Ripple, I personally does not like the work done by the team.

Business decisions shouldn't be made based on emotion.
I don't like the coin but I have some of it in my portfolio because I can make money of it.
Activity: 34
June 17, 2018, 07:04:27 AM
Centralized coin ? which altcoin is not centralized ? all of them are centralized right now. All people are talking for decentralized world but all of them are trying to centralized their coin, so u can invest without doubt all alts are centralzied right now.
Activity: 364
June 17, 2018, 07:02:35 AM
I think that RIPPLE is not the best coin for investing, because it has a very large capitalization, and that on its basis want to make a payment system, then this news I was not very impressed!
Altcoin plays an important role. But for altcoin there will always be. Rotation will take place continuously. Some coins will disappear, others will appear and some coins will safely take their place and there will be as many cryptocurrency markets as there will be.
Pages:
Jump to: