Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 39. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 07:01:11 AM
I think any coin expect bitcoin doesnt worth to invest for long term. Because just bitcoin is decentralized at all, if u check all altcoins with detials u ll see that all are not decentralized coins.
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 06:53:18 AM
Yes, it is a good investment in my opinion. If you invest now and hold till year end, you can make at least 10x.
copper member
Activity: 378
June 17, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
Yes you must invest in ripple if you have better knowledge of trading because this coin always   provide good opportunity  at regular interval
Activity: 42
June 17, 2018, 06:41:36 AM
I think that RIPPLE is not the best coin for investing, because it has a very large capitalization, and that on its basis want to make a payment system, then this news I was not very impressed!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 02:03:43 AM
At this point of time when the whole market is absolutely red, and taking into account that ripple is a coin from top 10, i would say that you can easily invest in it.
Activity: 56
June 16, 2018, 01:50:23 AM
invest in the ripple seems like it's not promising. This coin has a centralized system too and I think it will be difficult to grow in the near future. in the long run also I think there will be no major changes occurred.
it better btc eth
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 01:48:49 AM
You should consider buying other altcoins. I have never bought Ripple, I personally does not like the work done by the team.
I also never seem to buy a ripple maybe because I personally believe more in ethereum,
if my suggestion is better to buy ethereum because indeed its future no doubt
Activity: 126
June 16, 2018, 01:41:17 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

Ripple is a legitimate coin with a high probability of earning profits in the near future. It is a project that is actually useful to people and could be one of the future of the cryptocurrency.

The fact that it utilized a centralized system means that it has more chance of being accepted by the government rather than something the government has no control over.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 16, 2018, 01:33:18 AM
Ripple is a very good investment, is at a very low price, I think others might have certain misunderstanding about Ripple, this is not a shit ", the tokens, recognised by many professionals.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 01:30:49 AM
You should consider buying other altcoins. I have never bought Ripple, I personally does not like the work done by the team.
Activity: 229
June 15, 2018, 07:10:33 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
I think Ripple is a promising coin in which there are great prospects, a qualified team will work on this project, which will soon show the whole Ripple dance company, I believe that in a couple of years Ripple will compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 06:55:14 PM
I think Ripple is a good coin and is now ranked 3rd in coinmarketcap, there is no reason to say not to invest in ripple. And i am invest in Ripple for long term invest.

It's centralized and controlled by banks so some people think that that isn't a good sign to invest in it in a long term.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 03:27:55 PM
I think Ripple is a good coin and is now ranked 3rd in coinmarketcap, there is no reason to say not to invest in ripple. And i am invest in Ripple for long term invest.
Activity: 108
June 15, 2018, 06:24:25 AM
There's nothing wrong in diversifying your portfolio and make an investment with ripple. The fact that it is one of the top crypto currencies out there means that this coin is something we have to look forward to and has a potential to have its price to increase in the future.
Activity: 103
June 14, 2018, 09:20:08 PM
If we analyze the market and progress of Ripple, this altcoin actually tends to be a good profitable and promising altcoin. Even though the price is small, this coin actually has a good stability and percentage of the development. It is also created and developed by the great team that makes good technology and concept. Ripple is cheap, but it is promising.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 01:16:43 PM
Yeah, It Is A Good Thing To Do To Invest In Ripple Because The Company Of Ripple Is One Of The Profitable Business To The Investors In This Industry And Also Your Investments Is In The Good Hand And Safe
Because They Are Trusted Company And They Are Reliable In All Aspects Of The Business.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 14, 2018, 04:56:44 AM
If you invest long term, I recommend investing in ripple. Ripple is a very powerful altcoin, it has a huge capitalization, it is always ranked third in the market, only after Bitcoin and Ethereum. The ripple has the perfect technology, it's very popular, many banks in the world accept and use ripples in transactions. I believe that in the next few years the ripple will grow stronger and bring a lot of profit to investors. Current Ripple Price oscillates in the $ 0.52 range, this is a very low price, we should buy and hold long-term ripple right now.

Maybe you're right and nobody knows, If It will really click to gain a huge profits after holding In long term just like bitcoin before. But why don't we try?, while Its till In low price Its better to Invest and hold just like what you said, we might know, if It will pump and pump It value by the time will come and we become rich without expectation.
Activity: 17
June 14, 2018, 04:42:03 AM
Many people today are negative and wary of the Ripple project, people today are not trying to invest in Ripple, because the price for it today is very high in relation to the price that should generally be. I think that the price will fall, because such a project can not be so demanded.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 05:38:38 PM
i am not sure anymore about ripple(XRP) , i waited too long with buyin it , every time my thoughs where that prices could not get higher but it goes higher every time , maybe best to have some indeed

Now is not the time to give up. The whole market is down so If you waited 'till now it's better to hold a little longer.
Activity: 291
June 13, 2018, 01:54:50 PM
i am not sure anymore about ripple(XRP) , i waited too long with buyin it , every time my thoughs where that prices could not get higher but it goes higher every time , maybe best to have some indeed
Pages:
Jump to: