Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 58. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 07:02:50 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

It's all up to you to whether or not invest in it or not. You decision should be strong and from your heart. Just don't listen to what other people say and do your own research to avoid conflict from your investments.
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 06:55:06 AM
ripple crypto currency is a coin that is often mentioned in its name on the stock market, and potentially high in terms of future. investors have adopted ripple and trust. I think it can now be taken from its value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 04, 2018, 06:54:23 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

Ripple is quite promising cryptocurrency, and in spite of the fact that it's very centralized; but many banks will use ripple technology, and it will increase the price of the coin and maintain its stability. Also, emission of Ripple is under control, that's why the course would not drop sharply.
Today XRP had a very good growth when Binance officially let XRP trading in USDT and this has made the trading volume of XRP rise very fast and surely in the next few days XRP price will soon reach $ 1 and we will get the best news from this coin because XRP has very good technology and is being applied to many banks in the world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
May 04, 2018, 06:52:26 AM
Ripple is a good bank brand you should invest in, but don't forget this is bank project, so they will rip us off one day or another
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 06:46:13 AM
Several times a year it grows very much. It grows because it is centralized and the owners can easily manipulate them. But we have no difference how to make a profit. The main thing is not to buy it at the most expensive price
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
May 03, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

Ripple is quite promising cryptocurrency, and in spite of the fact that it's very centralized; but many banks will use ripple technology, and it will increase the price of the coin and maintain its stability. Also, emission of Ripple is under control, that's why the course would not drop sharply.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
This question is still relevant. I think this project with a great future and it is very strong coin. It is used by the world's leading banks as a virtual currency for swift transfers.
Activity: 75
May 03, 2018, 09:40:24 AM
I do not think that Ripple is a good coin for investing. Usually, the Ripple is used for protracted pumps, occasionally it is multiplied, but most of the time it falls down.
Well, nothing, at this stage it is just suitable for the purchase, and if possible why not to buy. Here in principle as well as everywhere, well decreased in price-buy, sell rose.
Activity: 773
May 03, 2018, 07:03:31 AM
Many believe in the prospect of the growth of the Ripple coin. If within the next 2 weeks, the Ripple team does not release negative news, then, most likely, we will see another attempt to raise the price to 1$ and then the penetration of this level. Most likely the price will reach the level of 1-1,12 $, and will be fixed at this level. Expect an abnormal growth in the value of the Ripple crypto currency, perhaps, not worth it. And do not invest for a short time.
Activity: 236
May 03, 2018, 06:35:33 AM
I think it would be a great investment. it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world. sold at a fairly low price. it has quite a high potential. I would definitely invest
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 01, 2018, 09:02:25 AM
I do not think that Ripple is a good coin for investing. Usually, the Ripple is used for protracted pumps, occasionally it is multiplied, but most of the time it falls down.
Activity: 218
May 01, 2018, 08:57:08 AM
It is definitely one of the most discussed coins recently. My personal opinion is that Ripple is quite promising coin for long-term investments. It is more risky then say ETH or BTC for sure, but you need to be able to figure out the risks for yourself and make a move
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
April 29, 2018, 06:14:34 PM
I think there are lots of other perspective coins for investment besides Ripple.
In addition to the fact that the Ripple is centralized, it was obviously pumped twice in the past year.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 29, 2018, 05:52:01 PM
A lot of people don't like Ripple, but I think that the coin is OK to invest, but have to have in mind that will be long wait before shows some good profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
I used to like ripple very much, but now its popularity is dying out, and I do not know if it makes sense to invest it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 29, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

Personally, I am against Ripple, and even if it moves to $100, I will still prefer to stay away from it.
the reasons are, its centralized and over 70 of total supply still regulates among the team and only 30% is out in circulation. The total supply is not fixed, hence they can and will generate more ripple with them whenever they want. These are enough red flags for me for not planning any investiment in ripple.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 05:36:53 PM
Now it is good to invest in any of the top 10 coins, the ripple is a very risky coin, since the most of it is concentrated in the one hands, which is very dangerous for investors but in any case investing in ripple can make a good profit, it's important to sell it in time
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 29, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
invest in the ripple seems like it's not promising. This coin has a centralized system too and I think it will be difficult to grow in the near future. in the long run also I think there will be no major changes occurred.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 05:29:25 PM
Yes , you can buy ripple as your investment , ripple is tha fastest altcoins in terms of transactions and payments all over the world, and other functions of ripple is this a scalable kind of altcoins and banks uses this kind or accepted this altcoins , it has a good price value in the world digital market at the top 10 altcoin.
Activity: 147
April 29, 2018, 05:28:02 PM
Well, to my own point of view i think one should know his or her customers very well before believe or have trust in them. For me ripple too will have a great future. But if you are doubting about the coin, you can invest maybe half of the money on ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: