Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 60. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
you already told all the truth about this shit coin =) it is coin from banker, do you think banker want you to be rich? i doubt,only thing they looking for is more USD,and when time come they will leave you with ripple that cost 0.000000001 usd per coin.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 02:06:49 PM
Ripple will rise, but it is centralized in ownership. It will be a wave game. Invest in a project you believe in if it's ripple. You should

90-99% of all the Bitcoin is owned by 1% of all the users.
Bitcoin is an improvement to the monetary system only in efficiency. The main issue of the previous fiat currencies is more abundant in Bitcoin which is the concentration of the elites wealth making all other users slaves for the system.
Fair distribution and manipulation proof are the most important elements needed.
Also note the volatility as a way they increase their holdings through manipulation.
The entire crypto shere has been infiltrated not only bitcoin.

www.bitcoinb.io

Get involved and help expose the manipulation!
Activity: 265
April 26, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
Ripple is one of the fast growing cryptocurrency, Yes you can invest to ripple but must be a long term investment because it value is growing slow this day.
Activity: 162
April 26, 2018, 11:22:18 AM
In the world of ripple crypto currencies we have heard the name coin. I do not think your value will rise in the near future. Because the color of ripple graphics is constantly changing. investors should consider it as a long term.
Activity: 107
April 26, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
I know that XRP now has a low level of price, but I still believe that it will have a good future price on my own speculations. However it of course depends also on the majority number of peoples who adapts this coin. I hope that you also think like me and decide to invest.
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 10:59:42 AM
Xrp now so high but its promising coin no doubt but i think if you want to invest in xrp you need a time to make your profit double .
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 26, 2018, 10:57:03 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
its not scam coin, it is just being manipulated by someone, you can do some little research about it and decide for yourself if you want to invest or not. but If I were you, I wont invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
April 26, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
I think Ripple is a good coin and is now ranked 3rd in coinmarketcap, there is no reason to say not to invest in ripple. And i am invest in Ripple for long term invest.
Activity: 77
April 26, 2018, 10:54:15 AM
I heard lot about the ripple. But I have not studied it yet.
My friend told me that this is worth to invest.
It has very good features that is required in current crypto projects.
So I should say, go for it. My friend is always right.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
April 26, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
There's nothing wrong in diversifying your portfolio and make an investment with ripple. The fact that it is one of the top crypto currencies out there means that this coin is something we have to look forward to and has a potential to have its price to increase in the future. Just look for a good entry point in ripple and set your own target price to sell.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 10:49:43 AM
you can easily invest absolutely anywhere,but why invest in a coin that has absolutely no future?I just don't understand.
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 10:44:13 AM
The ripple market is at a very good level in volume. it will do very good rises as value. for now the value is very low and it gives us the opportunity to buy. now you can buy and make nice money in the future.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 10:42:35 AM
I think that this is the most unprofitable.especially it is possible to tell with confidence that their success was one-time after all any more wasn't even close to it result
Activity: 193
April 26, 2018, 10:41:21 AM
I think ripple is not that kind of shit coin. You know if this is shit coin then it shouldn't exist anymore because ofcourse people will know about it if that is true. Why not try to invest in ripple and see to yourself if what will be the result in the future. I think someday it will increase more than 1$.
Activity: 58
April 26, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

It is not a shit coin , I think it is one of the only alt coins where developers are working really hard to get more partners on board. Personally, I had invested some money in ripple and will thus advise you the same.
Activity: 658
Catena X
April 26, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
If we analyze the market and progress of Ripple, this altcoin actually tends to be a good profitable and promising altcoin. Even though the price is small, this coin actually has a good stability and percentage of the development. It is also created and developed by the great team that makes good technology and concept. Ripple is cheap, but it is promising.
I also invest in this coin and I see the red and green of this coin. But, I know that this coin is worth to invest.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
April 26, 2018, 10:11:55 AM
invest in much better coin like omisego, ripple is not a good investment, you can check omisego roadmap and developments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
April 26, 2018, 07:28:04 AM
I prefer you to invest your money on ethereum, because in Crypto world ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 07:25:43 AM
Ripple is a pretty strong coin in market. It is in top 3 and has a big market capacity. Also It settled a lot of banks and investors so I think It will improve ıtself and we can see as increasing of price of Ripple.
Activity: 78
April 26, 2018, 07:22:10 AM
For me, Ripple is good and profitable. Moreover, today, prices' Ripple is reducing. It's good time to buy and hold and wait until its price highly rising and you can recieve money Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: