Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 71. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
These times are investment times , we know that. People want to invest due to prices of market. Yeah , you can invest Ripple. You can invest top 10 coin. They will rise together.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 04:36:49 PM
It isnt a cryptocurrency as far as i know cryptocurrencies are created to oppose the banking system which makes our lives harder,taxes and the ability to freely transact anonymously has taken away from us decades from decades,cryptocurrencies will resolve the centralized system which is sucking up our money! XRP is a centralized coin that was created by these bankers using the banking structure,can you trust XRP? of course you can if you want to get rekt fast from its manipulations ? hell yeah!
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
March 30, 2018, 04:30:44 PM
Ripple is a currency that It has a considerable time in the market and is undervalued ,overestimated and there are lots of speculations and negative opinions, this we can not deny.  In conclusion and with a vision in the current market is not one of the best investment but we are sure that big investments are not lacking for this currency knowing that there are large institutions in support.

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
March 30, 2018, 03:24:13 PM
1. At the current price from the market, as at present the Crypto currency is on the verge of breakdown of the level of the main resistance and growth in the area of ​​0.32017.
2. In the case of a lower correction, from the levels of 0.20222 and 0.20109, which will allow you to "pick" the currency at the best possible price, and also average the price to your advantage if you purchased Ripple coin at a higher price.
In the case of short-term investments, the best level for selling XRP / USD is the price of 0.40 million.
In the case of long-term investments, you can safely aim at the level of 6,0000 and 10,0000, which, according to competent experts, will necessarily reach the crypto currency in 2018-2019.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
March 30, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
The public could never invest in Ripple.
Ripple investors invested in the hope of getting naive ill-informed greedy money transfered form mad XRP gambles pocked into Ripple investors Bank account.
Should you gamble on the XRP fraud, can you present a compelling reason?
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
Yes, this is a fact you have just stated. Bankers make use of it, which means it is their coin, but that does not mean you cannot invest into it. Despite it been wavery in price, it still see it as a coin with lots of potentials. You can still invest into it and make you profit in the long run. I have made some profits from it at some time. I bought the dip, although the price has reduced compared to what i bought last. Despite that, i am still holding because i believe in it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
Is there much stopping a fast exit from the man with all the coins?
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
Personally, I do not really trust this coin. A lot of people do not support Ripple. And there are reasons for this.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 02:40:07 PM
As for me - ripple is not the best choice, any another coin of top 10 will be better, but it just my opinion
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 30, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

I think, that Ripple contravenes the basic principles of the crypto-currency community. As you said it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. But this does not mean that you can not store money in it. The fact that the main holders of the bank equates reliability to fiat.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 30, 2018, 01:49:12 PM
an argument that speaks about the prospects of this digital asset is its cooperation with world banks - Bank of America, Royal Bank of Canada, etc., which can not be said about bitcoin. With the commission for transactions in the Ripple network also no one can compare, because their minimum commission is $ 0.0007 for the transfer, in the network bitcoin - $ 1.43.Assuming that the network will develop linearly, and will not be subject to unforeseen leaps, every year the Ripple coin will add about 10-13 dollars to its present value
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:24:21 PM
I think I should invest in ripple. The ripple will be the future of the world banking industry and the ripple has a fairly good development team and many big corporations around the world are interested.
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 01:09:22 PM
Invest now and hodl. Ripple is working togehter with big money "aka banksters and such". And when they decide to implement ripple as their tech the price will undoubtedly go way up. Thats my opinion at least.
Activity: 266
March 30, 2018, 12:57:38 PM
Ripple market supply is too high and majority of the coins own by ripple team. But don't think ripple is a scam coin. It has lot of good future ahead.
Activity: 490
March 30, 2018, 12:52:23 PM
I think that this is a very bad idea, because it is Ripple that withdraws funds from the exchange and at
then floods with these means all possible exits and entrances. Of course it only sounds like that, but when you hear about it, you do not attach much importance.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
March 30, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

Ripple is good choice for invest but not for trading, you should try it. I believe you know Ripple history chart/ news, now you only need to analyze price action Ripple price on long term period. From there you can choose to invest or not, know history is half and predict the future is the rest. Do that and happy invest.
Activity: 644
Alternative investment banking platform
March 30, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
Only for quick speculation. Better immediately after the purchase of placing orders for stop-loss and sale (x2-x3 maybe). Ripple is constantly used for cutting hamsters. Spring 2017, autumn 2018, the history repeats.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

I think you should be more wise in looking for news. you should be looking for relevant comparisons so you do not get stuck on shitcoin. but I do not agree with you, ripple is a pretty strong altcoin in the top ranks. the potential ripple is very big in the future, especially now, ripples are doing progress that can boost its value go to the moon. although this has not happened yet
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 12:38:54 PM
Many times this issue was discussed and was musl. Many who invested in RIPL in the beginning or have received their airdrop have a huge profit. But now to talk about the serious benefit is not worth it. Firstly, it is a huge one of the largest capitalization volumes at the moment with unlimited emissions. And as you can see the number of coins increases, and the price drops. Pay attention better to ICO.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
March 30, 2018, 12:28:04 PM
This time we can't predict and market is unstable bro. Ripple has fall too dip from last ATH, but i think you need use DCA to buy (split your capital), example 30% to buy in this time, and waiting when price decrease more to use your last money
Pages:
Jump to: