Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 11. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:35:42 AM
I think now, you should invest in ripple. Although at the present time, their value is quite high compared to a few weeks ago, you should invest in ripple right now, it will be able to go up.
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 06:28:05 AM
Of course, I think investing in Ripple is more reliable than investing in most altcoins. Although Ripple is down a lot now, you should see that Ethereum and EOS are falling more, so once the bull market arrives, I believe Ripple will shine again.
Activity: 88
August 14, 2018, 06:10:26 AM
Without a doubt, Ripple is an incredible coin which is as of now being utilized as a part of the keeping money circle and as of now there have been managing an account activities with this framework, yet bear in mind that the capitalization of this token is as of now high. Indeed, its cost came to nearly $ 3, however it was a falsely framed pampa !. Swell isn't a speculation for one year and on the off chance that you put resources into it, you ought to be patient and hold up !.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 13, 2018, 05:13:54 PM
The era of ripple ended last year. This year ripple brought losses to investors. At the moment I would not risk investing in ripple. It seems to me that such a risk is not justified.
Ripple is not over yet. They are still working with people with a lot of money, the price could pump.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 13, 2018, 05:03:18 PM
The era of ripple ended last year. This year ripple brought losses to investors. At the moment I would not risk investing in ripple. It seems to me that such a risk is not justified.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Ripple has two events planned for the near future, which will be able to push the price up. One of them is for sure, which will happen on September 30. Source: https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bdate_range%5D=17%2F07%2F2018+-+31%2F03%2F2022&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=XRP+%28XRP%29&form%5Bsubmit%5D=&form%5Bsort_by%5D=
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 04:57:15 PM
Ripple is a good and one of the best coin to invest into, I don't know why some will call Ripple  a shitcoin maybe because many called it a centralise coin but it's not so XRP is a decentralized digital Assets while the Ripple company that is also aiming to utilise XRP is a centralised company just like any other company
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
August 13, 2018, 04:36:21 PM
Ripple is down about 94% from its All Time High, so I believe that this price is very very cheap and for many investors very interesting and market will not cause another drop.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:35:12 PM
now is good price maybe, but all cryptop is slow down  lasty year ...question is what future will bringing.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
August 13, 2018, 04:28:34 PM
A good thing is XRP will save banks a lot of money in terms of fees and since transactions only take a few seconds this means a lot more transactions can take place. If XRP can continue to add more banks to its roster and increase the ease of access to XRP for the everyday person then I see the future looking good for XRP, the technology is good and the people behind it are great as well, I can't wait to see how everything plays out.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
August 13, 2018, 04:17:19 PM
I do not like that the team can manage the price of the XRP coin. But when the price is very much cheaper, I buy these coins. Now the whole market has fallen very much. Many Altcoins are very cheap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 13, 2018, 04:04:29 PM
The decision is made only by you and no one can order you to do this. Since now there is a strange situation with the price of bitcoin, and hence with the rest of the market, I can definitely say only that the prices for Ripple have significantly subsided
Activity: 87
August 13, 2018, 04:02:05 PM
Its not a scam but it has too volatile prices and if you want to stay safe then the best is invest in bitcoin. But make sure that you buy in low price to make sure you won't get panic.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
August 13, 2018, 04:00:57 PM
I am against ripple due to cantralisation, but current XRp price is attractive , so i would buy it if I have additional funds or income not crypto related.
I would say the same for any of top 20 coin, current price is a gift!
Activity: 91
Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)
August 13, 2018, 03:58:56 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Since I'm following the news about ripple it is feeling like doing good with me, and all those guys who are doing not so good at this market knowledge that ripple is not the best project from all, but anyway it is trusted
Activity: 36
August 13, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
I feel XRP ripple would be a good investment at the moment and hold for couple of years.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
Ripple is a good coin  though, if you have done your fundamental and technical analysis well, then give it a try.
Activity: 48
August 13, 2018, 01:40:59 PM
Xrp is now so high, but its promising coin is beyond doubt, but I think if you want to invest in xrp, you need time to increase your profits.
Activity: 60
August 13, 2018, 01:37:15 PM
Ripple still has some growing area, it's a wonderful and profitable cryptocurrency .
Activity: 69
August 13, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
this is a great opportunity to invest in Ripple, although the market is now fluctuating to influence it, but buy it at a price when selling its high prices. I think it will grow in the future because the ripples are becoming very popular due to its belonging to large banks.
Pages:
Jump to: