Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 12. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 01:24:15 PM
Price motion of Ripple the equal like different popular crypto, so will be a good deal higher to use it for swing trading and now not for long term investment. Although many overview of XRP that say this asset has robust vital due to the fact has partnership with many global banks however the rate rely on the information associated crypto too. When any horrific information of crypto, XRP also will going down. The more attainable cash for long time period investment is BTC and ETH.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:38:34 PM
I think, ripple has a great future, the coin will grow in price. But  is a centralized coin. This has its drawbacks
Activity: 378
August 13, 2018, 12:24:16 PM
You need to know the way that swell has so far come to $ 93 million, which is an exceptionally amazing number for a new business set up in 2012. As indicated by Coindesk, Ripple is positioned fourth in the portion of the Bitcoin Virtual Bitcoin and Bitcoin administrations. As per Forrtune Magazine, the estimation of the swell has expanded by over 25% subsequent to declaring that it had raised $ 55 million
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
Yes , now ripple is going to very well ripple technology developer planning to upgrade the platform so future it going to high. Now ripple price is too low this is the best chance buy more ripples because future ripple will be high.
copper member
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 11:48:32 AM
XRP performed well last year compared to BTC. XRP's successful partnerships gave the confidence that it would go above 3$ or 5$. Yet didn't get that marked but will soon maybe end of this year. But at this point it time, it seems that Ripple’s XRP price is exactly where they wanted it to be. There’s no doubt that XRP is a good buy as things stand right now
Activity: 114
August 13, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
I think that now it is very risky, I suppose that this cryptocurrency will disappear soon.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
August 13, 2018, 11:26:32 AM
Apart from some negative issues about Ripple, I think this coin can be categorized as a coin that has a good price and has the potential to grow. But all that goes back to your decision, whether you like it or not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:21:36 AM
Yes you should invest in ripple.  Ripple is good Cryptocurrency trading coin.  Ripple is actually the third largest altcoin on coinmarketcap and it is supported by many developers and investors!
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 11:19:14 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Yes, you can invest in ripple because it is also a potential and one of the top best coin in cryptocurrency. It has good technology and a good support system though it takes time before its price rise but I believe in future, it will be more potential.
Activity: 35
August 13, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
I do not think RIPPE should be invested. Because RIPPE prices are still stable, there is no downward trend. Wait for more and when prices fall further, buy at each stage price decreases. Will certainly make a big profit
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
The whole point of cryptocurrencies is the decentralization part. And ripple doesn't even has that. Why even use the blockchain technology just use the traditional database and be done with it. Plus to add to it, most of the supply of the coin is locked and controlled by its creators.
Activity: 126
August 13, 2018, 11:14:50 AM
XRP is a good token, unique development that makes this a potential token and XRP is always in the top 10. But there are mixed opinions on XRP, it does not grow in the way that altcoin grows and it is similar to fiat money.
I have for a year trying to see in XRP potential, periodically looking at the wallet of a friend who bought them in the amount of 10 000, he can not get them to income or withdraw without loss.
Activity: 46
August 13, 2018, 11:08:54 AM
A few guys holding the coins manipulates it well and to gain their own benefit they make the price go up.
Activity: 17
August 13, 2018, 08:51:26 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
I think, that the answer is obvious-no.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 08:45:15 AM
I think that, no one can accurately tell you what to do or what not to do. Ripple is a good coin in my opinion but you need to make your research before  deciding wether to invest into ripples or not.
Activity: 228
August 13, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
I believe that Ripple has a good potential for investment, but only in the long term.Personally, I have no doubt that this coin has a future.
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 07:42:07 AM
In recent time ripple market price is low but Analyzer gave a prediction that in the end of the year price will high.  
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 07:33:02 AM
Almost everybody has his/her say about crypto investments but please do not base your judgments on the comments made by people in this forum. Do your own research about your investments and trust me it will work for you.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 07:32:06 AM
Many investors, especially those who hold Bitcoin and Ethereum, have been overwhelmed by the suspicious rise of the ripple. Analysts said the rise of the ripple was due to the establishment of rapprochement ties between SBI Ripple Asia and major South Korean banks, according to Forbes.
Activity: 23
August 13, 2018, 07:30:06 AM
Yes, Ripple is a centralized and in a way banker's coin. But this also makes it a less risky investment. If you are a genuine fan of decentralization, then maybe this coin is not for you. But if like majority of the people, you are in for long term profits, then you should definitely invest in Ripple. The truth is that Ripple is making a great progress in terms of business deals, new partnerships etc. Private and public banks of many countries are testing Ripple blockchain. You don't have to invest all in Ripple, but you can use it to diversify your crypto assets.

thank you for the insight.. I wish to invest in Ripple but now, I have learned not to go all in to be safe.
Pages:
Jump to: