Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 37. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 09, 2016, 10:17:32 AM
I would if I were you have to do.

The price is in fact now quite low and if you are going to buy now.

The chance that you later get a lot more profit.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 09, 2016, 09:45:50 AM
yes...
you must save some bitcoin for future
my plan i will save 10btc for future hope bitcoin reach $100.000 Roll Eyes

I'm saving 25 bitcoins, I think its true we just have to wait for the future.
When the price will rise we all can be rich by than, in a few years.

there will be alot of millionaire if this prediction will come true ' , can't wait Smiley

I think no as lots are not holding and if the price reached even just for $500 or $1000 many will do the dumping scenes so no one will truly has patience to wait for the unrealistic price of $100,000.
Activity: 243
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 09, 2016, 05:27:05 AM
yes...

there will be alot of millionaire if this prediction will come true ' , can't wait Smiley
Activity: 420
February 09, 2016, 04:22:29 AM
yes...

Activity: 476
February 09, 2016, 04:01:53 AM
I think that's wise.

Because the price is in fact now very low and I think you can buy better.

And then quietly wait for what will happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
February 09, 2016, 02:57:28 AM
yes...

with just 10 BTC you became a millionaire just by waiting for the price to soar high.. but its a good idea to save atleast 10 BTC in our wallet, just to be ready in what's going to come.. Smiley

everything can happen in future
and we can't predict it...

and just reminder don't use online wallet to hold your bitcoin, like xapo, caoinbase, blockchain.info
i recomended you to use paper wallet or hardware wallet

be smart Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
February 08, 2016, 10:31:38 PM
yes...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
February 08, 2016, 10:24:12 PM
It's always good to save a bitcoin for the future but i think it is better to save it for few months because the price is not stable.
So you can make a profit if you hold , sell for high value and buy for cheap price.. its always good if you are always ready. so buy now and hold it for few days or months and sell it if you see the price is enough for you..

It goes both ways.

But its a matter of how you acquired that bitcoin really. Cause if someone earned it through their line of work they can participate in either situations since it didnt cost them anything besides their time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
February 08, 2016, 12:42:49 PM
It's always good to save a bitcoin for the future but i think it is better to save it for few months because the price is not stable.
So you can make a profit if you hold , sell for high value and buy for cheap price.. its always good if you are always ready. so buy now and hold it for few days or months and sell it if you see the price is enough for you..
Activity: 406
February 08, 2016, 11:15:38 AM
what ever i am earning from my signature campaign in that half i keep in savings wallet and balance i keep in web wallet for playing in sports betting and trading. in this also if i am earning i save it in my savings vault wallet.

Yeah I think its best to save them for later to make profit.
I'm not even gambling with my bitcoins, because its addicted.

I think store them now and cash them out when the market price is very high.
Activity: 434
February 08, 2016, 10:38:10 AM
To me it's a good idea to save some bitcoin. Either the price will sky rocket or stablize around 400 usd.
So it's a win win for me.

That's Im pointing to everyone.

Even the price didn't reached your high price set target, in the future still you will have lots of holds coins acquired by doing any bitcoin earning methods.

More coins, more savings.

I think it is indeed wise if you're going to do that.
Because I think the later is going to be worth much more.
Because now the price is quite low and if you're looking than namely rising for a bit.
Activity: 364
February 08, 2016, 07:38:09 AM
you sure must do that. current price is nothing when bitcoin really start to take off. if you hold you will benefit from it and not regret it later.

Indeed, its the best to just save your bitcoins for a few months.
The price will rise to a high amount and the halving is also coming.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
February 08, 2016, 07:29:58 AM
I recommend to save bitcoin because the price is not stable and i think the price will rise again not now or this month but its better to get ready.

Yes you should to that, the future of the bitcoin is pretty good so I would not doubt.
The market price of the bitcoin will rise to a high amount its just a matter of time.

We just need to be patient.

It will take some time for the bitcoin to be used widely and accepted by the whole society, so the price will rise slowly.
Activity: 406
February 08, 2016, 05:39:54 AM
I recommend to save bitcoin because the price is not stable and i think the price will rise again not now or this month but its better to get ready.

Yes you should to that, the future of the bitcoin is pretty good so I would not doubt.
The market price of the bitcoin will rise to a high amount its just a matter of time.

We just need to be patient.
Activity: 420
February 08, 2016, 05:23:27 AM

Yes, you should save your bitcoins for the future its better the profit you can make.
Of course the bitcoin is unpredictable but its would be better to hold them for a long term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 04:39:05 AM
The price will rise in the long term. So if we do not care about the short term volatility, we should buy some now.

yeah, its a good long term investment to buy and forget while others are spending their bitcoin and you are collecting them..

Long term bitcoin seems to be the perfect asset. It's innovative and can be the future.
But no way I would only buy bitcoin for my pension.

Betting on more horses is always better.

I would also do indeed. But I think it will grow much later. Especially because it is becoming increasingly popular and people will use it more often.
I think the later is going to be worth much more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 07, 2016, 05:59:35 PM
The price will rise in the long term. So if we do not care about the short term volatility, we should buy some now.

yeah, its a good long term investment to buy and forget while others are spending their bitcoin and you are collecting them..

Long term bitcoin seems to be the perfect asset. It's innovative and can be the future.
But no way I would only buy bitcoin for my pension.

Betting on more horses is always better.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 01:07:40 PM
well im saving my bitcoins because i think its a good idea to have as much bitcoins as possible
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 06, 2016, 12:58:14 PM
Now is surely the time to invest and buy some BTC, block halvening is coming in the middle of the year and prices will surely go up
Its always a good time to buy bitcoins if the price is below $400 because we might soon go higher than that.
Activity: 334
February 06, 2016, 11:43:49 AM
Now is surely the time to invest and buy some BTC, block halvening is coming in the middle of the year and prices will surely go up
Pages:
Jump to: