Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 38. (Read 52913 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2016, 11:17:54 AM
currently it's time to buy bitcoin and hold it as much as you can although the price looks unstable but i'm pretty sure the price will rise up again in the near future
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 10:48:02 AM
I would actually do if I were you. The price is in fact now very low and I think people are buying the currency.
I think the later is going to be worth a lot more and get a lot of people money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 09:32:14 AM
Absolutly yes , save more of them if you can, maybe price will be higher and in the future of course you will get some money form bitcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 06, 2016, 09:11:08 AM
To me it's a good idea to save some bitcoin. Either the price will sky rocket or stablize around 400 usd.
So it's a win win for me.

That's Im pointing to everyone.

Even the price didn't reached your high price set target, in the future still you will have lots of holds coins acquired by doing any bitcoin earning methods.

More coins, more savings.

Earnings will not be that much pretty according to current situation. But we save the bitcoin as much we can. And don't bitcoin in online purchases and gambling.
Generally saving bitcoin for long term is very good for bitcoin users. We can get more value for the bitcoin what we saved now.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 06, 2016, 08:12:49 AM
The price will rise in the long term. So if we do not care about the short term volatility, we should buy some now.
Activity: 826
February 05, 2016, 05:01:27 PM
To me it's a good idea to save some bitcoin. Either the price will sky rocket or stablize around 400 usd.

No room in there for dumps and crashing no? It is probably a good idea to save bitcoin if you can afford it but you shouldn't obviously save what you cannot afford to lose.
Sky rocketing price will be nice but that is not the only option and the price stabilizing at $400 is more than likely not going to happen for very long.
Don't talk yourself into thinking it is a win win unless you are sitting on coins that cost a few dollars.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 05, 2016, 04:21:30 PM
I recommend to save bitcoin because the price is not stable and i think the price will rise again not now or this month but its better to get ready.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 05, 2016, 04:16:08 PM

That's Im pointing to everyone.

Even the price didn't reached your high price set target, in the future still you will have lots of holds coins acquired by doing any bitcoin earning methods.

More coins, more savings.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
February 05, 2016, 04:14:55 PM
what ever i am earning from my signature campaign in that half i keep in savings wallet and balance i keep in web wallet for playing in sports betting and trading. in this also if i am earning i save it in my savings vault wallet.
February 05, 2016, 03:42:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
February 05, 2016, 02:06:55 PM
Yes for me, because its better to save it for the future and always be ready if the price is rising fast you cant buy bitcoin fast some times the transaction from my wallet (not to mention the site) giving you medium priority while the price is increasing fast i experience this many times because im late to buy some coins in the market to hold and wait until the price reach the maximum price...
So i will suggest that it's better to be always ready than late..
Activity: 126
The trouble is you think you have time.
February 05, 2016, 01:24:33 PM
Saving is always good but spending it will keep the market going.
I think that if you save more than you spend, you'll get more benefits out of doing so.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 05, 2016, 12:04:19 PM
Yes you should it would be better for your future and profit you could make.
The bitcoin will rise before the halving so the future is very positive.

Yes even the price will not rise after halving still it's sure around $500 so it's really reasonable to buy coins at the current rate because we actually don't know what will happen.
Activity: 350
February 05, 2016, 11:52:01 AM
Yes you should it would be better for your future and profit you could make.
The bitcoin will rise before the halving so the future is very positive.
legendary
Activity: 896
February 05, 2016, 11:48:31 AM
We should save, atleast a few, or else, we'll end up buying bitcoin at higher price in the coming years..  Smiley

the thing is, a lot people don't have the balls to buy when the price doesn't move or goes down. they are waiting for the price to go up and then buy because they see it as a confirmation that the price goes up. i always buy when the price is going down, and so far i have made a decent profit throughout 2015.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 05, 2016, 11:34:00 AM
I would do if I were you. The price is in fact now very low and I personally think that the price goes up later.

I hope for you that you can make a profit.

The most important piece is really just have to be patient and wait quietly.
yes, I will do it, but not now, now I use my bitcoin for investment and strive to double the bitcoin I have, but if bitcoin I have already a lot, I would save half of it for my future
Activity: 420
February 05, 2016, 11:22:32 AM
I would do if I were you. The price is in fact now very low and I personally think that the price goes up later.

I hope for you that you can make a profit.

The most important piece is really just have to be patient and wait quietly.
February 05, 2016, 11:04:03 AM
Yes you should save them for the future, the future of the bitcoin is bright.
I think we just need to wait till it will happen and we all can make profit.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 05, 2016, 10:50:38 AM
We should save, atleast a few, or else, we'll end up buying bitcoin at higher price in the coming years..  Smiley

Exactly if bitcoin innovations will really gives an interesting show in the future. We don't know if the price of bitcoin is still cheap so better to pack up some coins while we can afford it.

Yeah, whatever happens to bitcoin, atleast we save a few of it in our wallets, if the price rise, then its good, if the price goes down, its still good, that way we can find another purpose for bitcoin other than profit..   Wink

And even the price don't went up, the benefits are still there because you have lots of coins saved. More savings More profit More earnings.

Let's just wait now what will halving really gives in the movement of btc price.
Activity: 182
Pollak
February 05, 2016, 10:37:14 AM
I will definitely say yes.
You must save and hold your bitcoin and wait til the price gets higher.

Yes indeed you should hold them the bitcoin future is very good.
I think we just need all our bitcoins so we can make profit on it later.

I think this really is wise. Because it will be worth more and more people start using it. It is also better if you buy it now, because the price is in fact now very low.
Pages:
Jump to: