Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 14. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 07, 2019, 06:49:15 PM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
your beliefs that can make you make a decision and maybe you have done research and analysis of the ICO because there are many ico that always end in a scam and of course we cannot do anything
Scrutinize the planned ico to invest with, because it you don't have that kind of mindset I think you will fall on the trap of scammers. Even though you have enough research, but you don't have exact informations about the ICO platforms, still you're prone to lose your money. To be safe don't invest huge funds, only have bigger ones during the launch of the project if it's going to be successful.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
February 07, 2019, 04:48:47 PM
If I were in your place, I would invest only in those projects that, firstly, already have a finished product, and secondly, any project interesting to me should prove itself positive in the market and have a positive dynamics of price growth of its token for at least several months.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
February 07, 2019, 03:21:20 PM
Some ICOs seem to be successful now, I did not expect that, I thought ICOs were dead. But maybe it's the result of the situation on the market, people look for another way than the old coins.
But I will wait for next few months to control this situation before investment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
February 07, 2019, 01:39:09 PM
Good day! There are so much scam ICOs and some don't even reach softcap so token sale didn't succeeded but there are still some that are worth investing. Its really hard to determine successful ICOs nowadays. Just don't invest a big amount in investing. Anyways, everything in crypto is a gamble. Just do thorough research before investing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 07, 2019, 09:06:32 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

your beliefs that can make you make a decision and maybe you have done research and analysis of the ICO because there are many ico that always end in a scam and of course we cannot do anything
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
January 21, 2019, 06:45:33 AM
I suggest you start buying ICOs on a bull run. To my mind it is the best strategy.
Well, there are talks that majority of ICOs start collections in march, so probably there will be a start of new ICO wave
What ICO must follow at this time? You suggest participating in an ICO project and buying the coin quickly.
at present some ICO projects are very far from trust, many of them only commit fraud.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 04:42:10 PM
I suggest you start buying ICOs on a bull run. To my mind it is the best strategy.
Well, there are talks that majority of ICOs start collections in march, so probably there will be a start of new ICO wave
Activity: 191
January 20, 2019, 04:03:11 PM
i never trusted ico again, I don't have the intention to invest in ico again from now on, I am more interested in trading than investing in ico
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 03:32:26 PM

As in 2018, and now I hold the same opinion, investing in ICO is a bad idea, it is too easy to lose all the folded funds, it is necessary to be smarter and give up ICO temporarily
Activity: 280
yamzu
January 20, 2019, 02:06:29 PM
You could buy ICOs but each member who buying them, must be quiet with ICOs. So many scums still in there. Just be carefl and all will be ok.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
January 20, 2019, 10:51:16 AM
Certain. you can start to buy ico back but indeed today there are so many unclear ico and in my opinion it is better we just invest in coins to be able to get a profit
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
January 20, 2019, 05:39:53 AM
Although investing in any ICO in such bearish market is not recommended but still there are some ICOs which are working on their product regardless of this bear trend. This market may be taken as opportunity to invest someone comes across a good ICO, his investment may grow many times, yes there is risk always so the amount which is being invested should be the extra money which one can afford to lose.
Investing in low market sometimes gives you lot of profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 20, 2019, 05:08:42 AM
I wont advise any one or you to invest in ICOs at this point. As much as you think the market is finally bouncing back, that isn't the case from my own perspective. Even at the heat of it, ICOs are still being launched in this space whether in a bulls or bears market. How they'll pan out in the marketplace cannot be foretold, but the overall, they will certainly not do well now due to low interests by the investing public
No its not mate,many ICOs now are delaying the launch of their project and some are totally stopped untill further notice,this is what i have seen from various campaigns in the 2018 dip whereas the bounties are paused and the team after gathering investors money then they gone from the contacts.but I strongly believe that there are still some who’s dedicatedly launch the project with risk from the falling market
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
January 20, 2019, 04:58:25 AM
This period is still very dangerous for ICO. It is not known if this is the end of the bear market, and if it is the end of price drops, it is not known how long the stagnation on the market will last. I think that ICO will still have problems with reaching softcap and will have to extend time of token sale.
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
January 20, 2019, 04:53:27 AM
Investing ICO are worth considering since crypto market are so bored and the price doesn't look will recover in the near future, before investing in any way of cryptocurrency investment make sure you are knowledgable for the risks that may come, and always have many option to minimize those risks. Make your own proper research with some ICOs you would invest, believe in your intuition with full of knowledge will be advantage for ICO investment.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 19, 2019, 11:43:57 PM
ICOs were once really a good way earn passive income but with recenr back to back scam, investing in ico is risky. Most of the case, you will lose money or project will not able to raise fund because people do not invest in the fear of being scam. So, you should invest in a existed coin which have good possibility of rising again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 04:12:21 PM
ICO terrain right now is a bit dodgy. Lotsa scam projects all over the place, though I wanna try Ternion project. With its hardworking team and great MVP, it looks good. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
January 19, 2019, 02:48:58 PM
Please buy if you feel the project you are interested in has potential. I don't think ICO will succeed again in 2019.
Activity: 756
January 19, 2019, 12:30:13 PM
if I don't think so. because the ICO in 2018 until this year there are still a lot of garbage ICOs that have caused many investors to suffer losses. so don't ever experience something similar to our investors
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
January 19, 2019, 11:33:22 AM
ICOs have fared well so buy only if you already have most of hte existing good projects and looking any new promising and hot ones.
Are you sure if the ICO project is already going well? currently some ICO projects continue to be extended because their coins are very difficult to sell.
isn't this a real proof?
Pages:
Jump to: