Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 16. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
January 10, 2019, 06:57:04 PM
I think it’s too early to start investing in an ICO. As for me, the market continues to be unstable. Large investors are returning to this industry at the time when the bulls come.
We aren't in the edge and chances are there. Pushing our self into the limit will be difficult especially when we are in the doubts. The market isn't good but seeing a little bit moving up will give a way to encourage us to invest again with ICO. Not wise if we go directly without even searching for its potentiality and to be sure that it have a working product for assurance and not just losing our money after all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 06:21:27 PM
I think it’s too early to start investing in an ICO. As for me, the market continues to be unstable. Large investors are returning to this industry at the time when the bulls come.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 10, 2019, 05:16:14 PM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

ICO's are currently collecting really low amounts of funds, each month less and less. The question is, will those projects have enough funds to release the project on such bear market. Maybe more interesting idea is to buy current tokens from CMC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 04:49:13 PM
I’m not quite sure that the new wave of ICO, which now appears, is turn be successful in the medium term, is quite likely that the effectiveness of most of these projects will be below the acceptable level, it is even possible that most of them will not be able to collect the minimum amount needed for their activities.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
January 10, 2019, 01:28:09 PM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

in my opinion it's all up to the beliefs of each investor itself because we know the current situation ico is undergoing changes and many ico that end in fraud
Activity: 585
January 10, 2019, 10:56:52 AM
At present very many new ICOs are appearing, but some of them only commit fraud without a real project. however, if you find a trusted project and you are sure of the project, there is no harm if you re-invest in an ICO project
I really agree with your opinion because any investment with crypto currency requires confidence and patience and in conditions like now we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing.

It all depends on whether someone is able to check the project and prdict the chances of success. Unfortunately, websites with rankings and ratings of other users are often invented for marketing purposes. I think that we still can find a very perspective ICO if someone put some effort and very carefully checks all details.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 10, 2019, 10:43:54 AM
At present very many new ICOs are appearing, but some of them only commit fraud without a real project. however, if you find a trusted project and you are sure of the project, there is no harm if you re-invest in an ICO project
I really agree with your opinion because any investment with crypto currency requires confidence and patience and in conditions like now we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
January 10, 2019, 08:45:29 AM
If you want to invest in ICO, I think it's good and as long as your project invests well. At present, the market price is still very low, even though prices show a very positive trend. So you have to wait until the market can return at a high price and then invest in the ICO.
Investment in ICO may be a stupid choice at this time but if the market shows a positive sign of price increase, we can invest in ICO to be able to earn better profits. Most people are in a very difficult time in liquidity but I believe this downtrend will end this year
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
January 10, 2019, 08:29:18 AM

I am an employee specializing in ICO project analysis. For me, right now it's not as good as you think and it won't be profitable for you 1-2 years later. You should wait for a better market, when our market is more active, ICO projects are more successful and the level of investment risk will also decrease.
Activity: 798
January 09, 2019, 11:41:31 PM
If there is a good ICO project, of course, can invest because with the current low market price, and then the market increases again, I think ICO coins will be worth. And to invest in ICO you also have to be careful. Do research and you can study with more experienced people.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 09, 2019, 09:13:30 PM
It seems like all the estimates of all those involved in crypto right now cannot be used as a measure to determine ico in the future. time has changed but there has not been a significant change as many people think that the end of the year and the beginning of the year there will be a crypto revival. now just wait for next month there will be a change !!
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 06:19:00 PM
If you want to invest in ICO, I think it's good and as long as your project invests well. At present, the market price is still very low, even though prices show a very positive trend. So you have to wait until the market can return at a high price and then invest in the ICO.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 09, 2019, 05:21:35 PM
I had never have many trust to ICOs. So now I think the same. Situation in market don't affect ICO situation in general. You should allways be careful.
I completely agree with your opinion. Making investment in an ico company You need to be extremely careful, but it must be borne in mind that the ico market of the company can only develop thanks to an investor, not a fraud.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
January 09, 2019, 03:33:36 PM
I had never have many trust to ICOs. So now I think the same. Situation in market don't affect ICO situation in general. You should allways be careful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 09, 2019, 02:11:58 PM
I see that some projects refuse ICO and go to the side STO. I think the ICO time is coming to an end. STO differs from ICO in that money is collected to support an existing and running project. The number of fraudulent projects should be reduced.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 02:00:50 PM
In this question, you yourself should find the answer, but it is worth paying attention to the fact that the vast majority of investors agree on one opinion, investing in ICO is now a bad idea
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
January 09, 2019, 01:09:16 PM

I think answer is clear and no of course, I'm looking sometimes and there is no good project and ico still, I guess most of them will wait for ending this bear market. But if you find like qkc, you can participate to ico.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
January 09, 2019, 01:07:14 PM
make sure ico is valid with organic followers who really discuss their project. admin is fast at removing spam and creating a binding communication space. If you still doubt, make sure to join after they have passed Softcap because there are many ico who give up in the middle of the process with the last sentence about "delay" or "stop"
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 11:54:08 AM
Expecting some descent ico right now with the current market situation is hopeless. Instead you should invest on the coins that are already listed on the marketcap to have a good start.

I also think that in the current situation it is much better to invest in well-known coins. New projects now have very little chance of collecting a sufficient amount of investment.

That is why, it is much better not to take this risk, and invest in the cryptocurrencies. With ICO you have more chances to lose than with altcoins. Buy Bitcoin and top-20 tokens - you will get the profit.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 09, 2019, 01:23:44 AM
The full decision is within you. because we know that at the moment ico is a lot of fake and unclear ones. and this in my opinion should be able to avoid being able to choose the ico which is of good quality
Pages:
Jump to: