Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stay away from this market? - page 10. (Read 2936 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
August 01, 2018, 08:36:21 AM
There is no other way to be looked so depressed seeing how cryptomarket's cap went down for a couple of months. But remember, it is during this time that is perfect for you to invest as the market price has stepped down and we know already that you will earn big profit when you hold the crypto you bought during the dip.
that's true and if you can continue to buy altcoins that have a high potential to be a long-term investment, because in the months to come and so on the market will experience a continuous rise
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 08:28:52 AM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?

Im a bit worried about the continously down of market. All my holdings are affected but this doesnt mean that I will sell tokens and accept loss. I still waiting for the market to turn to green that is why I always updated in the condition of market. Make some more patience .
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 06:27:01 AM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
And in that case you will receive, only disappointment is right. It is necessary to consider not loss, but profit, which can be obtained even in this period. The main thing now is cold calculation and clever trading activities, for this you are given a lot of tools, just apply.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:55:47 AM
Have you considered where you should go after leaving the market? I also lost a lot of money in this year's market, but I still have not given up, because I think there are still many ways to make money here!
Activity: 141
August 01, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
I don't think I can give you any advice, because my situation is similar to yours. I am also very confused now. Selling it, I am afraid that it will go up, not sell it, and I am afraid that it will continue to fall.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 01, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

I think bearing term is the best period which is giving the best buying opportunities. But if you can not make the necessary predictions in crypto, you can loose a big part of your money. So, following the prices more carefully can be very profitable.

these times are the best times for entering market.
buy btc. when it rises 10000. sell it and buy other coins.
you will gain really good moneys.
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

I think if you are desperate and give up with crypto you better sell your assets now if you think it will heal your losses, because in crypto currency is not just luck, there are times when there is a loss
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 03:43:12 AM
You might be thinking on giving up on holding and keep thinking whether you will sell now your coins and avoid further losses but its now a wise decision to go with. Keep your self busy with something and don't think too much on the market.
Activity: 644
August 01, 2018, 01:55:18 AM
Now it is the right time for investment because due to there is a huge price decrease with the altcoin. I think people who are holding some Bitcoin this is the right time for them to buy some good altcoins. Once the Bitcoin price starts increasing again automatically the price of altcoin will start increasing.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 01, 2018, 01:48:40 AM
Withdrawal nof investment at this point would mean like lost. Though subjectively you cannstill protect what you have now and slowly recover. Beat to ask your self weather you can endure and gamnlenfor the next dip. Or withdraw and rebuy and have lesser count of altcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
August 01, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
There is no other way to be looked so depressed seeing how cryptomarket's cap went down for a couple of months. But remember, it is during this time that is perfect for you to invest as the market price has stepped down and we know already that you will earn big profit when you hold the crypto you bought during the dip.
Activity: 308
August 01, 2018, 12:21:16 AM
I think if you should still hold it if you sell it for sure will regret in future. Now the market is very difficult for crypto in predictions. And I am better to be patient and choose the lowest value coin to invest. By investing more surely this strategy to get gains and close losses.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 11:53:22 PM
Yesterday we had a big drop in BTC and ETH. I didn't expect that much drop of ETH. We need to wait and see what will happen. If you are unsure about the current condition it is better to stay away from the market.

Agree that this is not the last fall! Only having strong nerves and iron peace can make money in this market!
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 11:47:54 PM
Yesterday we had a big drop in BTC and ETH. I didn't expect that much drop of ETH. We need to wait and see what will happen. If you are unsure about the current condition it is better to stay away from the market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 31, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

you have no power the hold anymore wich mean you have no patience,,
patience is the key on investments, so, you should have it my friend, if you want to have a good return from your investments  Wink
just one word HODL  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 31, 2018, 07:39:33 PM
I think you must stay away if you dont know financial information, you must know when you must sell when you must hodl, from 7 months we are dropping and losing money everyday so this market is so hard.

The problem is no one actually knows when to buy and when to sell. So the only advice I can give you is - yes, stay away if you can't afford losing even more money that you've probably already lost during these 7 month. Get back when you'll have spare money to invest and forget about them.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

I think bearing term is the best period which is giving the best buying opportunities. But if you can not make the necessary predictions in crypto, you can loose a big part of your money. So, following the prices more carefully can be very profitable.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
July 31, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
I think you must stay away if you dont know financial information, you must know when you must sell when you must hodl, from 7 months we are dropping and losing money everyday so this market is so hard.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
July 31, 2018, 02:35:24 PM
I think you have this whole idea wrong. You're supposed to be buying when the market is down. Not running. Think of it as an item that you want on sale for 70% off up at your local Wal-Mart. Would you not go ahead and purchase that item while it's 70% off if you knew it was going to be full price again in the future? You would possibly even think about picking up an extra one to sell off on Ebay or something.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 02:30:31 PM
At a forum in many branches it is possible to read cautions about investments: - Do not put that you are not ready to lose !! But do not panic. The market will sooner or later recover!
Pages:
Jump to: