Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stay away from this market? - page 6. (Read 2936 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 07, 2018, 08:17:45 AM
Why? If of course you do not want to risk and lose money, or just flutter your nerves, you can abandon this action, as well as the market is currently xxot and not in the best condition but still.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
September 07, 2018, 07:22:34 AM
Why panic for all the things that cryptoworld experiencing now? Yes we all have holdings and to see the value of our holdings falling down sure its scary. But try to think that if you not sell now the value of your holdings are still the same.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:57:40 AM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
Just hold it and stop being a pussy.The price will spike up again at the end of the year
Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 04:55:28 AM
Understanding the movement of the market to come only in time, a beginner should be extremely cautious in order not to lose a lot, always worth considering the risks and be prepared to lose 1-2% of the transaction
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 04:03:18 AM
If you can't afford this pressure, then leave, this is also a good way. If possible, i still recommend that you stay and hodl your coins, waiting for the next bull market.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 03:34:47 AM
You should stick to the cryptocurrencu market for a long time, which will give you more opportunities to become richer and more experienced in digital currency trading.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 11:31:09 PM
If you understand, the market is not so dangerous, it seems a great opportunity to make a token purchase at a minimal price.
People who think that the market is so dangerous and they can't hold it anymore must get out of it. This market is a serious market for people that are believing to the future of cryptocurrencies. And while it's not that too old, advantage is still on us that doesn't hold a lot of coins. Don't create a very short term plan if you are into cryptocurrencies, this isn't just good only for short term but the best comes for long term investors.
Well the market is not a puzzle right now and will not kill you. A good investor will always invest in any situation because there is always a margin of profit in every asset that has stable vales in the market. Besides, the current prices are low and the term stability is a bit visible as well so investing in such a situation is like saving gold for future. Sooner or later, you would be stepping in and that initiative is important and will determine your future journey.
Not all of them have enough knowledge about the cryptocurrency. i should remind you this if the majority of crypto adopters are new players right now. You don't need to say anything about that. It will be so difficult for those don't have a lot of knowledge about crypto to defend on this situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 11:12:53 PM
I think now is the good situation to buy many potential coins in the market.
Price is cheap now, so don't miss a good chance to buy it when still low.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:56:10 PM
The best course to keep to the last, but if the question is of life or death of your or your loved ones, then of course sell all and take care of family.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
If you understand, the market is not so dangerous, it seems a great opportunity to make a token purchase at a minimal price.
People who think that the market is so dangerous and they can't hold it anymore must get out of it. This market is a serious market for people that are believing to the future of cryptocurrencies. And while it's not that too old, advantage is still on us that doesn't hold a lot of coins. Don't create a very short term plan if you are into cryptocurrencies, this isn't just good only for short term but the best comes for long term investors.
Well the market is not a puzzle right now and will not kill you. A good investor will always invest in any situation because there is always a margin of profit in every asset that has stable vales in the market. Besides, the current prices are low and the term stability is a bit visible as well so investing in such a situation is like saving gold for future. Sooner or later, you would be stepping in and that initiative is important and will determine your future journey.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
I am very happy if someone tells about a market like this ... because we don't know how to market now
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
September 04, 2018, 07:02:44 AM
It is logical that if you can no longer hold the cryptocurrency, you will not be able to wait any longer. In such situations, do not torture yourself, just get rid of it.
Well that depends. And it depends on the amount you have for investment and the coins you want to invest in. If you have some good money and you intend to invest in a coin that can give you good return in the future in long run, better invest. Right now, the price of Bitcoin in the phase of recovery and the ETH is expected to rise as well as they are planning to limit the supply so the market is not a very optimistic and there is still gape for you to earn in the current market.
Activity: 556
September 04, 2018, 06:44:39 AM
Still believe in crypto we are all hoping green days will come very soon bitcoin moving very slow but this is a sign that bitcoin still a live and theirs a chance for many altcoin too. Be believer.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 04, 2018, 05:57:34 AM
Activity: 532
September 04, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
it seems if my advice is not to stay away at this time even though the market conditions are falling, because this can be an opportunity we become rich people by buying coins that have great potential to make long-term investments
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
September 04, 2018, 05:41:04 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
September 03, 2018, 01:32:28 PM
This market is very difficult, tough. You should manage your feelings, stress. unless you can't success. You should have a plan about buying or selling coins. For example which point you sell or buy..
Activity: 184
September 03, 2018, 01:02:47 PM
Perhaps the downtrend trend has dragged very long in the wait tired and hopeless. But crypto is a potential market and there are always big boom. I hope you will not leave the ship to try to get through the big wave. Patience. The market is now ready to return.

Activity: 700
September 03, 2018, 12:33:57 PM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
Yes, right now it is better to stay away from the market. Personally I search opportunities to open short positions and do this only with using stop losses. You can re-enter to the market only next year approximately in the summer.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
No. Why are you stay away from this market? Can I know please what's the reason for that? My idea is, if you scared with that market condition, don't be scared. As I guess this is a normal situation is a crypto. So don't be scared. But I saw, some people are leaving from here. Actually, it is a very foolish thing. Good crypto workers are never doing it. Personally, this moment is perfect for me because I can buy more altcoins very cheap and I can gain good profits selling after the coming bull market. So be patient and be optimistic.
Pages:
Jump to: